Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Marcus

Post by DumBumm »

foolinthemoon wrote:
DumBumm wrote:
foolinthemoon wrote:Ah, :( no one seems to love my Marcus! I've grown quite attached to his character, though its miminal. I think It's because he's forced to be there, suffering through his grief for his lost mate, in the place that reminds him the most of her. I always wonder if they'd run away together, would they have become Vegetarians as well? I could see him searching out Carlisle for a reunion, being tempted to try his way of life, even becoming life long friends with the Cullens.

So many What-if's, and so many could have been's. Poor guy.

I think alot of people who are attached with The Volturi love Marcus, his like that boring guy everyone loves.

I wonder in the future, will he find someone he loves, maybe someone who reminds him of Didyme, or has the same power that Didyme had, (can somone have the same power, like 1000 years later someone has the same power as Aro, or Edward :?:).
I don't think so, I'm pretty sure that Eleazar and Edward talk about that with Bella on 596 of BD. Eleazar states that, "... every talent is unique, never exactly the same thing twice." then on 597 he adds, "Yes, no talent ever manifests in precisely the same way, because no one ever thinks in exactly the same way."

Interesting... thanks.
I wonder how Edward and Aro thought different, they do kinda have the same power.

I think it be interesting if we new a bit about Marcus and Aro's human life, to see how they thought and acted, i want to know how they got there power.
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by foolinthemoon »

In modern times I'd say Aro was a private eye and Marcus was a Divorce Lawyer... XD or maybe a couples counselor. :D
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

I <3 Marcus. I think he is a very interesting character even though you don't actually see much of him. he must have been normal and happy at one time, but that all ended when Didyme died.

it would be nice if SM told us more about him and his past.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Jane V wrote:I <3 Marcus. I think he is a very interesting character even though you don't actually see much of him. he must have been normal and happy at one time, but that all ended when Didyme died.

it would be nice if SM told us more about him and his past.
Im at the point where i want to beg on my knees for SM, to tell us more about The Volturi! :) :o
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

Or atleast Marcus (for me) I've got quite a crush on him!
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

foolinthemoon wrote:Or atleast Marcus (for me) I've got quite a crush on him!

:D same... him and Aro... but if i had to chose I'd pick Marcus.
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Cookies »

malaz wrote:i think he needs a hug ^___~
but i am afraid he'll bite my head of instead.

Marcus is such a tortured soul. To have his mate killed. tis too sad <333 tskkk bad Aro.
but he has also been Aro's partner in crime before he met didyme and before he decided to leave aro with didyme. hmm..anywas, i love him <333
Aww ... I'm glad im not the only person who thinks that Marcus deserves a good old hug. I mean, after reading about what Aro did to Didyme - HIS OWN SISTER! - that is pretty messed up :[
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

I'd like to hug him, and possibly pull an Edward and give him the wrong idea!

I can't wait to see him in New Moon! He better look BORED!
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Cookies »

I feel sorry for Marcus, its as if hes lost the will to live. Aro is so evil ... killing his own sister for the sake of greed! I just want to give Marcus a big huggggg :]
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Cookies wrote:I feel sorry for Marcus, its as if hes lost the will to live. Aro is so evil ... killing his own sister for the sake of greed! I just want to give Marcus a big huggggg :]
;) don't we all... but i think if we did, he probably give us a bored look but think why are all these humans hugging me.
But than we could say, "you need some lovin..." :D After that,he'd rip out our necks...