Click for Forum Rules
Ruby_Eyes
Settled in Forks

Re: Demetri

Post by Ruby_Eyes »

murtaghgirl wrote:
DumBumm wrote:
italiangirl1577 wrote:
Ruby_Eyes wrote:I kinda like the fact that she doesn't describe him too much. it leaves more up to my imagination. and in my imagination he is PERFECT!! :P which makes me not wanna see the movie (comes out tomorrow!!!) because he's gonna be ruined. Or really good then ill fall in love with the actor.
*Reclaims stake just to make sure everyone heard*
HE'S MINE!!!
I know! That's kind of why I don't want New Moon made into a movie: I have this perfect image of the enitre Volturi family and guard and I will bet the actors they choose will not even look remotely close to what I have in my head!
Same, to me Aro, Caius and Marcus are perfect, i think that Marcus has a sweet and innocent face (even tho he looks bored all the time).
With Demetri i always see him having a serious face.
Im not looking forward who they cast to play them, i want to no but i know when i find out I'll be pissed, unless they pick good actors.
Then just like Ruby_Eyes said I'll start liking the actor too! :D
I really dont know...I want to see new moon but I pray they choose proper actors...if Dimitri is ugly I'm going to hurt someone...
OH!! I have developed a habit of picking out actors who would do realy well as one of the characters in twilight/new moon ect AND I HAVE FOUND THE PERFECT CAIUS!!!! M'kay, he's not beautiful (but I don't think Caius is supposed to be) and he doesn't look like my Caius, but he has the perfect white hair and the perfect voice and he's really good at playing a... meany. His name is David Morse and he's in Disturbia (he was the murderer) and season three of house (Tritter, the mean detective).
I've yet to find my Demetri. I'm starting to doubt there's an actor who can come close to his amazingness.
ps, ya,i always picture him having a serious face too.
pps, I LOVED the movie.

"Interesting company you keep"
~Demetri Breaking Dawn

"You breed mutants here"
~Caius, Breaking Dawn

TEAM VOLTURI!!!!
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

they had better cast good or at least decent actors for the Volturi, that's all i have to say.

i wonder about Demetri's past. how old is he? i wish we knew more about him.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Jane V wrote:they had better cast good or at least decent actors for the Volturi, that's all i have to say.

i wonder about Demetri's past. how old is he? i wish we knew more about him.

I was wondering about that too.
I always imagine that Demetri had a family, a wife and a child or something, and when he was turn, by accident he killed them... something like that.
I think that Demetri isn't old, i think he is the Edward Cullen in The Volturi, Really handsome, thats why i was shocked that he didn't have a mate. Maybe he is holding on to something, in his Human life, maybe he doesn't want to find love, thats why his with The Volturi.
I don't know... just a thought.
Jack
Learning to Love Green
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Post by Jack »

DumBumm wrote: I think that Demetri isn't old, i think he is the Edward Cullen in The Volturi, Really handsome, thats why i was shocked that he didn't have a mate. Maybe he is holding on to something, in his Human life, maybe he doesn't want to find love, thats why his with The Volturi.
That's weird because in my mind Felix was the handsome one. But I agree with Jane V. I wish we knew more about him. I know we'd be able to have a much more in depth discussion if there was more information instead of the measley 4 pages we have now.
Last edited by Jack on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Jack wrote:
DumBumm wrote: I think that Demetri isn't old, i think he is the Edward Cullen in The Volturi, Really handsome, thats why i was shocked that he didn't have a mate. Maybe he is holding on to something, in his Human life, maybe he doesn't want to find love, thats why his with The Volturi.
That's weird because in my mind Felix was the handsome one. But I agree with Jane V. I wish we knew more about him. I know we'd be able to have a much more in depth discussion if there was more information instead of the measley 7 pages we have now.

I think its cause Demetri seems smart and has a face like Edwards, and he sort of reminds me of Edward, but that doesn't say Felix ain't good looking... to me Felix is the cute annoying vampire in The Volturi...
I'd like to see how Felix and Jane act together... Would she get annoyed or is he afraid to say anything to her?
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Demetri is perfect in my mind.
Like seriously.
He and Jane are my favorite Volturi members and i hope *fingers and toes crossed* that the actor that plays Demetri is awesome (since Jane has been totally ruined already).
i think he joined the Volturi because he thought he was doing vampires a favor in keeping the law.
ah! *bounces up and down*
I love Demetri!!!
whoo!

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC