Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cedwardrox
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by cedwardrox »

Cymbrelynn wrote:I always thought the Volturi weren't physically older, just the fact that they are 3,000 years old and so inactive has caused their skin to become so translucent. So if that is the case then they should definitely be going with younger actors. I agree that Cillian Murphy would make a great Aro but he probably is too expensive for Summit. I remember hearing somewhere that Stephenie has recommendations and we know she doesn't get to decide any of these things but she does have some clout (ex: Kellan). I like the idea of Steven Strait for older Jacob since we'd get one of Stephenie's original cast wishes!
I totally agree. I think Steven would be great for Jacob. He fits the part so well and I haven't even seen him act it.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

I don't know if Tegan has posted here yet, but here's who we came up for for the Aro, Caius, and Marcus:

Aro played by Milo Ventimiglia
Image - Click!

Caius played by Dom(inic) Howard
Image <--he's the far left (Matt's in the middle)

Marcus played by Matt(hew) Bellamy
Image <--he's in the middle (Dom's on the left)

We were kind of messing around, really, but Tegan is dead-set on Milo for Aro... and Aro is her favorite character.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

colleen wrote:If Taylor is recast for New Moon, I really, really REALLY want Steven Strait as Jacob. He is a nice piece of eye candy, plus he looks a little bit like Taylor. And he's hot.
Steven looks more the part of an older Jacob than Michael. If Taylor does not return, then Steven Strait would do nicely for me. I believe he is the one on the 'craptastic cover' on SM's website at the bottom. He always looked like how I would imagine Jacob to be. The plot thickens.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

navarre wrote:
colleen wrote:If Taylor is recast for New Moon, I really, really REALLY want Steven Strait as Jacob. He is a nice piece of eye candy, plus he looks a little bit like Taylor. And he's hot.
Steven looks more the part of an older Jacob than Michael. If Taylor does not return, then Steven Strait would do nicely for me. I believe he is the one on the 'craptastic cover' on SM's website at the bottom. He always looked like how I would imagine Jacob to be. The plot thickens.
I think SM originally wanted Steven Strait to play Jacob Black but I hope Taylor isn't replaced!!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I want...
TAYLOR LAUTNER to play JACOB BLACK!!!

Any new character, may the best actor win!!!
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

Twilight<3 wrote:I don't know if Tegan has posted here yet, but here's who we came up for for the Aro, Caius, and Marcus:
Aro played by Milo Ventimiglia
Image - Click!
We were kind of messing around, really, but Tegan is dead-set on Milo for Aro... and Aro is her favorite character.
ugh! no offense, but Milo irriates me. I love HEROES and I used to love him as Peter, but lately, his acting is just irritating. He seriously is like a young Stallone...not a very good actor but moderately good looking (don't hate me! hahha). And what is up with his mouth when he speaks? it's like he had a stroke or something...

If they cast him as Aro, I'd be disappointed
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
FriendsNotFood
Settled in Forks

Post by FriendsNotFood »

Okay there's probably no way that this would ever happen, but... what if Taylor took on Seth, he's a medium seized wolf, but I think that because Seth is younger and they're bound to change stuff in the movie to book process, hhe might be able to pull it off... :D
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

^^ that would be interesting but I don't see them doing that...
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

FriendsNotFood wrote:Okay there's probably no way that this would ever happen, but... what if Taylor took on Seth, he's a medium seized wolf, but I think that because Seth is younger and they're bound to change stuff in the movie to book process, hhe might be able to pull it off... :D
no offense but i think if summit were to ever do that, it was just be retarded!! a lot of people will be weirded out that Jacob will no longer be Jacob but Seth.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

nafereti wrote:
FriendsNotFood wrote:Okay there's probably no way that this would ever happen, but... what if Taylor took on Seth, he's a medium seized wolf, but I think that because Seth is younger and they're bound to change stuff in the movie to book process, hhe might be able to pull it off... :D
no offense but i think if summit were to ever do that, it was just be retarded!! a lot of people will be weirded out that Jacob will no longer be Jacob but Seth.
That would be ridiculous! It'd go like this:
Bella:"Oh, hey Jacob."
Jacob/Seth:"Whaat? My name's not Jacob, it's Seth!!"
Bella: "But you're the kid who told me about the Cullens. You're dad's the guy in the wheelchair!!"
Jacob/Seth: "Nope, no. Don't know who you're talking about."
Sheesh!! Way to confuse the twilight-dead who just go see the movies without any background check!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com