General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lilylove
Settled in Forks

Re: Sequels

Post by lilylove »

I would also love to have all 4 books in Edward's POV. I agree that part of New Moon would be incredibly depressing but maybe that would be a good time to get to know the other Cullens a little better. Maybe Edward could have flashbacks of his family time before Bella, or there could be chapters of what Esme/Carlisle, Alice/Jasper, Emmett/Rosalie, are doing/thinking while he's away. I think that the chapters with the Volturi would be amazing through Edward's POV...and so would the rest of the books in the saga.

And I agree that Bella and Edward's story doesn't have to be over either, the end of BD leaves some loose ends that would make great books. Sure her immortal life and the dynamics of that stage of their relationship have come to an end but their forever life has just begun.

I'm definitely not ready for it to be over! :(
love2travel
Wandering Through Town

Post by love2travel »

Topping the list would be a completed MIDNIGHT SUN... I can't wait to purchase that book, curl up and read it to the very end...
However, I would appreciate it if we could see the whole series form Edward's point of view... not only Twilight but also New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn... ;)
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

love2travel wrote:Topping the list would be a completed MIDNIGHT SUN... I can't wait to purchase that book, curl up and read it to the very end...
However, I would appreciate it if we could see the whole series form Edward's point of view... not only Twilight but also New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn... ;)
I sooooo want MS finished! As anyone heard anything about MS recently? I heard some rumors a few weeks ago, that Stephenie defintly IS finishing it. True? I think the whole series from Edward's pov would be great too! :)
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
cascsiany

Post by cascsiany »

I think taking the books forward from Renesmee's POV would be interesting.

Also maybe taking one of the current books and splitting it between several people's POV... NM from Edward's POV til he leaves, then Jacob's POV until Alice comes back, bits of the trip to Italy from Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, and Emmett's POV, Italy and the rest of the book from Edward's POV. It would certainly make the book interesting and also give a wide variety of views and let people inside other character's heads.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

I'm really looking forward to MS. But I think all 4 books in Edwards POV would get to boring, to less new stuff.

I would really love a book in Carlisles POV. I think it would make a great story to know everything from in his human life, how he handled his change. Then, how he decided to 'create' the rest of the Cullens and figured out the best way to do it. It must have been a selfconflict to do it aswell, it should be interesting.
And when another cullen comes across there could be a chapter in theirs POV. So actually a book mixed with POV's from all the Cullens, but the red line would be Carlisle. It would be a bit complicated but I'm sure Stephenie would be able to pull it off.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
RussetRose♥

Post by RussetRose♥ »

I really would love to see a book from Jacob's point of view. And also I really want to know what would happen to Leah if her story continued.
Also, I want to know what would happen to Renesmee and Jacob in like 6 to 7 years when they can be together. And how Bella and Edward would react to anything that would happen. I wanna know if they have a vampire/human/werewolf kid. That would be a very interesting story! :D

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
Just call me Bella
Wandering Through Town

Post by Just call me Bella »

OME what i wouldn't do for ms to be completed. that's #1. I have to disagree about 4 books from Edwards POV becoming boring, but I could be wrong. I almost forget that MS is the same as twilight sometimes.
I also read a part of NM from Jacobs POV on Stephenies website, and it was interesting. I wouldn't mind more of that.

SAVE MIDNIGHT SUN!
Edward can bust my headboard, bite my pillows and bruise my body ANYDAY!
lexxaayy(:
Settled in Forks

Post by lexxaayy(: »

Firstly, Magic Wings, on page 13 - your idea is fantastic.

anyway, onto my own.
I HOPE I'VE GIVEN STEPHENIE MEYER ENOUGH IDEAS .. !
this seriously took me like an hour....

here we go:

one thing i can't stand would be from Nessie's point of view. I love her, but I want it in Bella's or Edwards, preferably alternating between the two.
I will say I want more of the "Happy Family Business"
When Bella first became a vampire - hunting, learning how to use her shield, all that - perfect. Loved it.
I think a fifth book ought to be
- From Bella's Point Of View
- I think she should try and recover a little more of Bella
- I think Edward needs to be her FIRST - renesmee can be second.
- We need business with Charlie, Renee, Angela, Ben, Mike, Jess.
- One day, she WILL have to leave forks, she will have to show her face in public again.
- She'll have to go to college - i wish there'd be at least one human who wants to just y'know be friends with them. in twilight most of bella's school friends avoid the cullens. I wish there was someone who DIDN'T try and avoid the cullens. I think what everyone thinks of bella as a vampire would be interesting too, and seeing what story they'd invent for her. if in college, i'd just say keep the whole "wife thing"
- There could be a little bit with Jake and Renesmee, just to satisfy those irritating people who want an entire book JUST about them. I think they need more mention of Jasper, with Bella's emotional climate like mentioned in breaking dawn, etc. More of Emmett's jokes. Rosalie becoming more friendly. I still think Bella should LIKE her new car. I mean, I do, and I've only IMAGINED the thing. anyway, I want more jasper <3
- A little mention of Kate and Garrett. Also, I want Tanya to get her happy ending, she deserves it.
- Leah needs a happy ending :D I also want more story on EXACTLY why leah is a girl werewolf.
- I also quite like Embry. Stuff needs to happen there too. If only he could imprint on Tanya, that would be an awesome twist. strange, but awesome.
- What about introducing an ACTUAL werewolf? Not just a shapeshifter. now THAT would be mad.
- I want more stuff about Alice and the mental assylum. Her niece could be an interesting twist.
- I want jane dead. I hate her. I reaaaaaalllllyyy want her to die. to have bella kill her would be satisfying, too.
- i want some more background history on J. Jenks.
- I want some new vampire with some REALLY awesome ability - better than ben's. what, though, i have yet to decide ;)
- Maybe a second, proper honeymoon that doesnt get ruined this time?
- a PROPER trip to south america to see zafrina. I wanna see jasper hunt a jaguar ;) Speaking of that, I also want bella to get better at hunting, aka NOT getting blood all over herself.
- I think renesmee should inherit the danger magnet thing (:
- background history on emmett. i mean, he had a life before the bear attacked him ....
- nahuel should have a part somewhere

- lastly, i want the ending similar to twilight, rather than breaking dawn. it's much more... complete.

down the bottom
- A bit of stuff from james victoria's point of view.
- Twilight from Edward's point of view - must be completed.
- The kiss scene and the tent and the ten best nights scene in eclipse from Jacob's point of view
- all of eclipse from edward's point of view lol
- renee's point of view for that missing chapter when bella stays with her.
- i think we need some light hearted emmett action.
- edward's point of view in the first few moments he was a vampire - newborn. it must have been amazing.
- i want to be in edward's point of view and hear what he's thinking in the last bit of breaking dawn when SHE shows HIM HER thoughts.

k, i'm done now (:
hope this helps lol

ps - i read some stuff on the elizabeth mason character thing and i agree with someone who said something about edward going back to the home he still owns that he grew up in in 1901-1918. I think that should be another thing that should be in the should-be-book-number-five.
As in, he goes back there. I'd love to see Edward with green eyes ... can't we just PRETEND they had coloured photos back then?
Last edited by lexxaayy(: on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
JASPEERGGGH - my love, my husband. ♥

Jasper Hale - cos everyone loves a man in touch with his emotions. ;)
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

Just call me Bella wrote:OME what i wouldn't do for ms to be completed. that's #1. I have to disagree about 4 books from Edwards POV becoming boring, but I could be wrong. I almost forget that MS is the same as twilight sometimes.
I also read a part of NM from Jacobs POV on Stephenies website, and it was interesting. I wouldn't mind more of that.
ITA, I REALLY want MS to be completed? Heard any updates about it, recently?
Chantell
SAVE MIDNIGHT SUN!
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
cullenclanfanman
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by cullenclanfanman »

even celebs cant get enough of twilight.

i guess rosario dawson said at the premiere of seven pounds last night that she is obssessed with 'twilight' and cant get enough of it! she loves the first book so much she can't get enough of it.

she talks all about it her obsession here! http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/12/68982/index.html

i love how much celebs love 'Twilight'!