Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

Post by spookybell »

I can't even keep up with randomness... so I don't post much but I was sucked in by the new title.

number 9... number 9...

I love the Beatles.

If anyone goes to Vegas... bother to go see Love. The Beatles show. It is worth the price.

spooky
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Hello Randomness number 9!! Yay!!

I am home for lunch. Work is super boring again today... I wonder what I will be doing the rest of the day??? I am sure I can find something, I really need the hours and to get my mind on something else.

I decorate my gingerbread men tonight. I am wondering if I have enough... I tried to figure out how many I am giving to each person, but my mind is not working math-wise today. Oh well... they are getting what they are getting. I don't care anymore. I am in such a wierd mood today!! I don't really care about anything... that isn't good... :(

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

YES! The fandom (or Summit) loves me! New Moon is getting released on my 18th birthday! That is so cool, so I get to see another movie on my birthday and I can't get yelled and beg for it . Ahhh! That is so cool!!!!

Random - I got my class ring today. Its lovely and all my friends are jealous of the stone in it. One was like "OME! You have an ring with a topaz in it! EDWARD!". Then my friend, Jessie, got me Twilight pins for Christmas. I've had the best day ever! And I finished my Math exam too!
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Yay! Number 9!!! I told you i wouldn't get home in time to post more on the 8...
I'll keep on being a randomness-irregular, it suits me better than something else and I get to be the only one :lol:
I git the ring today, finally... :roll:
I still haven't tried on the dress, and it won't happen tonight. I still need to shower (smell really foul...) and then it's bedtime. i have to be in better shape tomorrow since I'm going to my hairdresser to get blonder (bye, bye braincells...) and talk about how to wear it at the wedding (OMJB! Got to bring the veil. now, where did I put it...)
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Randomness #9, wow... It's hard to believe that I've been around here since #5. Times flies when you're having fun, right? :)

Has anyone seen the trailor for the ne Star Trek movie? I was never really into the show, but hot DAMN the guy they have playing Captain Kirk is HOT.

Can you guys believe that Christmas is NEXT WEEK?!?

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

I'm not into Star Trek either Linds. Yeah, time dose fly very fast. I can't believe Christmas is next week either! I hope I get a kimono for Christmas, that or trip somewhere.

Random - I'm still spazzing about New Moon's Movie release date! Yay! I'm having a huge party for that one. My bf turns 18 in January and hes getting a TOMTOM. I ned to still get my permit...I'm to lazy to get it though. Im also happy cause I got my class ring, who we've nicknamed Edward. My friend is such a spazz.
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Gah. My school's library still doesn't have breaking dawn in yet. That annoys me. Me & my mom haven't read that one yet. She still needs to read eclipse though, so she can read that and hopefully tomorrow they'll have breaking dawn, so I can read it first then she can read it. Then I'll have read all four. But, my bro'll have to wait to see if I get them for Christmas to read them I'm taking back twilight tomorrow and I don't give a crap that he's not done with it. That's his problem for being a flippin idiot and not asking if he can see it so he can finish it while I was doing work for a project. IDIOT. I'll just have my mom's friend give my mom her copy of the book. he can finish that and she can stop by her house when he's done with it to give it back to her. I swear he's like, the slowest reader ever, aside from my dad, who can read 20 pages in about a half hour, I can read 20 pages in like 10 minutes. Maybe it's just the females on my mom's side of the family that can read fast. Anyways. Gah, I need new headphones, the ones I have now aren't really that good, they don't make the music sound loud enough for meh.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

Hello Lovelies and Mr. Numero 9 randomness,

Megan-- I get my ring next month! Im super duper excited. I just pray it actualkly looks good. I have a feeling it's going to look big on me...Oh well.

Umm...seriously, did someone kidnap Chloe?

Im having some peanut butter and jelly ice-cream. I know...ew and all. But hey, i tried it and it tastes edible so what the heck..

I really should be doing homework but my internet just seems so much more tempting right now..:[
wonder why...?
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

No idea. Well. My friend on another site is completely ignoring me. Sigh.
I hate it when this happens cause then they say they were out and they didn't even freaking log out! So how in the world am I supposed to know if they're gone? God, I hate people sometimes.But yeah, no one answered if I was a regular or not yet.Yeah, I doubt I am. And if I am then, awesome. At least I'll fit in somewhere. Unlike most places where everyone talks to me for a bit then ignores me. I hate that. But still..... You people don't hate me, do you?
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

I just discovered the coolest thing..

that rude words on pms come up funnily.

What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this?

only i could find that really fascinating :P

and ding dong the witch is dead.

you probably already knew that but yeah..
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie