Dr. Who

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Dr. Who

Post by Twilight<3 »

TwilightRose1 wrote:Ooh Christopher was awesome! He was the first Doctor I'd ever seen before. I'd never watched the older ones.. so it was really sad to see him go. I really liked him.. but then I got used to David and now I feel like im going to burst out crying when he leaves ~~ 0.o
Oh, I know! When I found out David isn't going to be doing the next one, I was soo disappointed. I hope they pick a good one, and I'm sure they will. I'll just... miss David.

Haha, just watched The Runaway Bride. I love the doctor. ^.^ And I love Donna, she's hilarious.
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Yeah but the guy whose rumoured to be the next doctor looks pretty cool so Im looking forward to the new episodes :)
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Really? What's his name?
TwilightRose1

Post by TwilightRose1 »

There are TONS of rumours going around.. but the one I hear most often is david morrissey.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Huh, well, I do know that he is going to be in the Christmas Special, The Next Doctor, which probably means he will be the new doctor..but I don't know. I'll really miss David Tennant.
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Ugh i really really REALLY hope that David morrisey isn't going to be the next doctor or i will cry buckets cos the way he played the Doctor in that snippet for Children in Need was so damn pompous i wanted to hit him i couldn't stand to watch 13 episodes of that!!
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

I liked him in Sense and Sensiblity but as a Doctor .... :?

BTW, Twilight<3 I laughed so much when I first heard "I just want a mate" It's my favourite quote from the whole series! It's like the funniest thing ever!

*Edit*

OMG Did you see the New Doctor on Confidential?!?!

He looks so wierd! I can't imagine him as a Doctor but hopefully he'll be good.

He's like Mark ( Or Matt ) Smith. I can't remeber exactly.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
CullensGirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CullensGirl14 »

PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 wrote: When does the next season start?
I don't know if anyone else has answered this, but there isn't a series planned for 2009, because of David's stinit in Hamlet i suppose, but there are four specials and then that's it for David as the Doctor *Cries*

I cried when Doctor Donna 'died' i really wanted her to stay because she was so fantastic as his companion. I'm also really glad they tied up the Doctor and Rose love thing...albeit in a fairly odd-ish way lol.

Who was your favourite companion, mine had to be Donna. She was so very good at being the companion, my text tone is her and the half doctor saying 'Watch it Space Boy" "Watch it Earth Girl" or something like that. That had to be one of the best scenes ever!

What do people think about Matt Smith, the guy who is the eleventh Doctor? I only saw him briefly in the Ruby in the Smoke, but haven't heard much else of him. Although it should be interesting to see a 26 year old play a 903 year old Time Lord from Gallifrey.
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Im rather undecided about that Matt smith guy, he looks a tad odd and i haven't seen anything he's been in so i don't know what he's like acting. I just hope he doesn't make the Doctor all serious cos then i wil have to beat him severely.
I had a thought when i was watching series 4 on dvd (and knowing that David was leaving) what are they gonna do about Professor River Song (who supposedly has met David's Doctor numerous times) cos he needs to meet her in order to set up how she knows his name and has his screwdriver and there was some kind of relationship thing goin on or maybe there wasn't the Doctor just told her his name so that she would know to say to him later in the Library to get the past-version of the Doctor to trust her.... wow that was confusing :?
I wonder what they are gonna do in the specials? cos he probably isn't goin to have a companion just get help from people when he needs it.
Oh and wasn't that christmas special naff?? when it turned out David morrissey's character wasn't the doctor at all just some guy who'd accidentally downloaded a cybermen info stick on the Doctor it all just turned crazy and wildly unbelievable as a Doctor Who episode.
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
TwilightRose1

Post by TwilightRose1 »

He's so YOUNG!! haha but i guess thats what everyone thought about David Tennant as well.... eh. I'll wait to see him at it :)