Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
applesNfeathers
Settled in Forks

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by applesNfeathers »

How did you find that email address? Oh wow is it really his cause if so he'll be getting a nice lengthy yet tasteful letter from me lol!
I Contributed!!Image
Proud Member of the Sorority Girl TwilightersLocal Chapter
twilightcullen1800s
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightcullen1800s »

Okay Seriously Guys

I want to know if there is a way i could get a link to try and be in the movie NEW MOON

That is one of my dreams to act ...and i am damn good at it
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

applesNfeathers wrote:How did you find that email address? Oh wow is it really his cause if so he'll be getting a nice lengthy yet tasteful letter from me lol!
Oh i was just reading on different jacob black websites & one posted the email address. So of course, I had to copy & paste it here on lex.

haha :lol:
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

debussygirl wrote:I just voted for Taylor. 88% wanted Taylor, 8% wanted Michael and 4% wanted someone else. That 8% is probably all One Tree Hill fans. Hopefully the execs look at that stuff!!
i don't watch one tree hill but i was a part of the 8%

New Moon isn't solely about "taylor" i mean it's OK if they decide to keep taylor but i think changes are also acceptable, to me anyways...taylor doesn't fully channel jacob black - physically too and i'd rather the actor portaying the character look as close as possible and since there is a michael copon... yes please.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

god...all this is giving me a headache.

I think Summit Ent. is the majority here, not the fans - in the end, they will make a decision based on what they want. I think Summit knows fans pretty well, and i am sure if they follow with their decision (taylor being not jacob black) that the fans in like 2 months will proberly warm up to michael or whoever they cast as jacob.

I just want a damn announcement already, honestly...isn't anyone like, fed up? (hopefully i don't offend anyone, i just want a decision to be made already.)

Doesn't everyone want a decision made already?
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

malaz wrote:i don't watch one tree hill but i was a part of the 8%

New Moon isn't solely about "taylor" i mean it's OK if they decide to keep taylor but i think changes are also acceptable, to me anyways...taylor doesn't fully channel jacob black - physically too and i'd rather the actor portaying the character look as close as possible and since there is a michael copon... yes please.
Page 262 of NM states:

"But the PHYSICAL CHANGES were INSIGNIFICANT. It was his expression that made him almost completely unrecognizable. The open, friendly smile was gone like the hair, the warmth in his dark eyes altered to a brooding resentment that was instantly disturbing. There was a darkness in Jacob now. Like my sun had imploded."

Taylor played Jacob really well in Twilight & he nailed the "open, friendly smile". You could tell he had a crush on Bella. It doesn't matter about how much he changes physically. Bella said it & SM too. The physical changes are insignificant.

What really matters is how Taylor will act out being pissed & bringing a hot-head. There was an episode on MY OWN WORST ENEMY were I thought Taylor did a good job being pissed at his dad.

They can easily throw some make-up on that boy to make him look older because Jacob doesn't turn into a 26 year old over night. He does through out the remainder of the series. Plus, the different camera angles & height shoes will help him. And the issue of him being bulky, Jacob doesn't puff up right away. He's just cut & Taylor is cut.

So I say Taylor can play the role!!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

new moon pg 131 states
"jacob had grown into some of his potential in the last eight months. he'd passed that point where the soft muscles of his childhood hardened into solid, lanky build of a teenger; the tendons and veins had become promnent under the red-brown skin of his arms, his hands. hif face was still sweet like I remember it, though it had hardened, too--the planes of his cheekbones sharper, his jaw squared off, all childish roundness gone."

new moon pg 362 states
"jacob had changed radically in the last weeks since i'd seen him..." and i am sure you know the rest.

No the changes are not insignificant, if you read the the paragraph again, the context simply states that jacob changed, and alot but his changes were insignifcant to how his face lacked emotion or whatever. it's the same as bella, she was happy when edward was with her, when edward left, her eyes had no "light" or whatever...that's at least what i got from the paragraph.

and SM said that in newmoon jacob looks...different, very different. she said something along the lines "if they get a new actor for new moon, it will stay true to the book, because when bells says "oh hey there jacob, WOW you changed alot" that would be nailing it exactly" (paraphrasing) i'll have to find that article.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

^ a malaz but then again.. they can do ALOT with photoshop and stuff like that... or he can eat a few cheese burgers and put on some stiltz AHAHAHAHAAHAH

LOVE CAM
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

^it would be great if they could use CGI but then it has to be believable and good looking otherwise i would laugh. i was trying sooo hard not to do that with the twilight movie, the special effects were humourous at the very least, but i swear i love the movie, i do...but come on, they were not good (the SE)

but using CGI with taylor will inlove alot of $$$ and i am pretty sure Summit doesn't have enough money for that.
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by TeamJacob! »

malaz wrote:god...all this is giving me a headache.

I think Summit Ent. is the majority here, not the fans - in the end, they will make a decision based on what they want. I think Summit knows fans pretty well, and i am sure if they follow with their decision (taylor being not jacob black) that the fans in like 2 months will proberly warm up to michael or whoever they cast as jacob.

I just want a damn announcement already, honestly...isn't anyone like, fed up? (hopefully i don't offend anyone, i just want a decision to be made already.)

Doesn't everyone want a decision made already?

I may not agree with the 'in like 2 months will probably warm up to michael or whoever they cast as jacob.' but i do want a decision NOW..this is just frustrating.
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D