Oh my God, I've been dying to share this far a while!
In no particular order... (Also, fifty bonus points to whoever guesses my favoruite band...
- Sideways (Citizen Cope) "These feelings wont go away, they've been knocking me sideways... time wont take them away"
- The Scientist (Coldplay)* "Tell you I'm sorry, You don't know how lovely you are"
Sounds so Edward!
- Warning Sign (Coldplay) "And the truth is, I miss you, so"
- A Rush of Blood to the Head (Coldplay) I'm gonna buy this place, and see it burn, Do back the things it did to you in return"
Reminds me a tad of Volterra...
- Amsterdam (Coldplay) "I swerve out of control..."
- Lost? (Coldplay) "Just because I'm hurting, doesn't mean I'm hurt, Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserve..."
- Fix You (Coldplay)* [We've all heard this song - I dont think I need to explain how wonderful it is.]
- Fade Together (Franz Ferdinand) "oh, how you like it, you'd like it to fade...lets fade together..."
- Over My Head (The Fray)* "I never knew, I never knew that everythign was fallign through"
- Hundred (The Fray) "Somewhere between unsure... and a hundred"
How I always think Bella feels when she first sees Edward again. Evberythings so unsure, but she sort of throws herself to him anyway...
- Little House (The Fray) "She doesn't laugh, doesn't sing, opens up for nobody... Everything short of suicide..."
- Piece by Piece (Katie Melua) "Piece by Piece, Is how I'll let go of you... will leave my mind, one at a time, one at a time...
- False Alarm (KT Tunstall) "... Every answer sounds the same, just colours fading into one..."
- She Will Be Loved (Maroon Five) [title says it all - such a Jacob-song]
- Falling Away with You (Muse) "I can remember when it was good... I guess I just misunderstood..."
- Same (Snow Patrol) "Maybe somewhere(/someone) else will not be half as cold as this"
- Apocalypse Please (Muse)* "This is the end of the world"
Need I say more?
*These are on SMeyer's as well, but they really stand out on mine so they must be mentioned...
I know it's long, but I really think soem of thsoe are perfect (Little House, Piece By Piece, Sideways, to name a few...) and really worth listening to. Give them a try and tell me what you think!