Bebo

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Bebo

Post by Pel »

A place to discuss bebo.com
Fanpire
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Bebo

Post by Fanpire »

I like bebo... :D
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Haha! I had it like 4 years ago but it annoyed me so I deleted my account.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Hmmmm, yes ^_^ My first accuount ever on the internet :P

I used to love bebo. Until it turned into a try hard and now I'm with Myspace ^_^

But deep down, I still have feelings for my first home on the internet :P
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

I don't really like bebo. All the wrong groups of people seem to have it in my age group.

I'm a myspace snob. :D
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

talirhee wrote:I don't really like bebo. All the wrong groups of people seem to have it in my age group.

I'm a myspace snob. :D
What kind of people??????
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
talirhee

Post by talirhee »

Miista Cullen wrote:What kind of people??????
Umm, with the people in my area; the ones doing drugs, drinking, sleeping around etc. seem to have bebo. Whereas all the nicer peple have myspace.
It's a little strange. =P

I used to have a bebo; but it annoyed me. :D
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I had a feeling you'd say those kind of things :lol:

Thats the same reason why I left, and because too many maori guys were hitting on my eldest sister, and it was just pitiful watching them get rejected and disgusting at the same time with their rude and stupid comments such as "Yooh lookZz fynne gurl..." or "Mann ii wanna fck yooh uhp!!" etc. etc. and I couldn't take it. Neither could my sister so she reported those people Laugh.Out.Loud.

Hasn't heard back since :D But I'm the same as you :D I like myspace now.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
talirhee

Post by talirhee »

Miista Cullen wrote:Thats the same reason why I left, and because too many maori guys were hitting on my eldest sister, and it was just pitiful watching them get rejected and disgusting at the same time with their rude and stupid comments such as "Yooh lookZz fynne gurl..." or "Mann ii wanna fck yooh uhp!!" etc. etc. and I couldn't take it. Neither could my sister so she reported those people Laugh.Out.Loud.

Hasn't heard back since :D But I'm the same as you :D I like myspace now.
LOL! Yes, it's like over run by them. I'm not racist or anything. It just gets... a little too much. =P
AGHHHHHHHHH. I hate chatspeak. Illiteracy...
You actually reported them?? LMAO! Ive never actually heard of someone doing that. That's gold.

Yep, myspace owns. :D
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

talirhee wrote: LOL! Yes, it's like over run by them. I'm not racist or anything. It just gets... a little too much. =P
AGHHHHHHHHH. I hate chatspeak. Illiteracy...
You actually reported them?? LMAO! Ive never actually heard of someone doing that. That's gold.

Yep, myspace owns. :D
Don't worry, I don't find it racist, more hilarious because it's true :P Yeah, me too. It's so hard to read their...manglish :P (Sorry for the lack of description of how they speak, as you call it 'chatspeak').

I'm gonna' sound like a dog saying this, but I've reported a lot of people. I've reported a girl for speaking badly about my mother. I've reported my cuzin, for not taking a picture of mine out of her albums. Laugh.Out.Loud. It was the ugliest picture of me ever!!! And then I've reported my younger sister for being under age on bebo, but her account didn't get deleted, so I deleted her MSN and Bebo so she couldn't join again. Mwuahahahahahahahahahaha... I think I told you too much, but thats what happens when you live in a household full of girls :lol: You just loose your temper :twisted:
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image