Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
MrsEdwardCullen4Ever
Settled in Forks

Re: Elizabeth Masen

Post by MrsEdwardCullen4Ever »

in midnight sun, or if stephanie ever writes another book in the saga, i think they should give more information on elizabeth. she is after all very important. after all, without her there would be no Edward Cullen, and i don't even want to think about a life were he doesn't exsist!! and i would like to know how she and Bella are alike.
"Isabella Swan I promise to love you foever. Every single day of forever.Will You Marry Me?"
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

That would be cool to hear more about Edward's mother? How much does he remember about her and his father? I heard that SM has hinted about writing more books. Maybe not with Edward and Bella as the main characters, but with Renesseme and Jacob. If anyone ever gets the chance they should ask Stephenine about this.
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
RussetRose♥

Post by RussetRose♥ »

E&BForever wrote:That would be cool to hear more about Edward's mother? How much does he remember about her and his father? I heard that SM has hinted about writing more books. Maybe not with Edward and Bella as the main characters, but with Renesseme and Jacob. If anyone ever gets the chance they should ask Stephenine about this.
Chantell
That would be nice to hear more about Edward parents and growing up in Chicage during the early 1900s.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
Cymbrelynn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Cymbrelynn »

Maybe we'll hear more about Edward's parents and human life when the Official Guide comes out?
"Your hold is permanent and unbreakable. Never doubt that." EC
My avatar is from emaleth@vesperarium!
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

Cymbrelynn wrote:Maybe we'll hear more about Edward's parents and human life when the Official Guide comes out?
I hope so. I wonder how much he remembers of her? Did Edward know how to play the piano before he was turned into a vampire?
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

WHAT WOULD I DO W/ OUT ELIZABETH MASEN??!?!? :lol: She created the most amazing person there is to be and I really do want to hear more about her. And Edward's father. And like everyone else already said, :) I think Edward got his extra sense from Elizabeth. But what I do wonder is why didn't Carlisle change Elizabeth and Edward? Then they could be mother and son forever together..lol I do think Edward is a momma's boy in a very good way. I think Elizabeth would absolutly approve of Bella because in some way they are sort of the same...Very motherly, being able to risk their life for someone they love, and both of their love for Edward.
Cymbrelynn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Cymbrelynn »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:WHAT WOULD I DO W/ OUT ELIZABETH MASEN??!?!? :lol: She created the most amazing person there is to be and I really do want to hear more about her. And Edward's father. And like everyone else already said, :) I think Edward got his extra sense from Elizabeth. But what I do wonder is why didn't Carlisle change Elizabeth and Edward? Then they could be mother and son forever together..lol I do think Edward is a momma's boy in a very good way. I think Elizabeth would absolutly approve of Bella because in some way they are sort of the same...Very motherly, being able to risk their life for someone they love, and both of their love for Edward.
Great points about the Bella/Elizabeth Masen parallels. I think Carlisle probably didn't change Elizabeth because she didn't ask him to. For herself, she possibly felt at peace dying and going on to whatever afterlife there may be. But her motherly instinct was for Edward to be saved at all costs. It's possible that she was too weak to survive the change as well.
"Your hold is permanent and unbreakable. Never doubt that." EC
My avatar is from emaleth@vesperarium!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Cymbrelynn wrote:
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:WHAT WOULD I DO W/ OUT ELIZABETH MASEN??!?!? :lol: She created the most amazing person there is to be and I really do want to hear more about her. And Edward's father. And like everyone else already said, :) I think Edward got his extra sense from Elizabeth. But what I do wonder is why didn't Carlisle change Elizabeth and Edward? Then they could be mother and son forever together..lol I do think Edward is a momma's boy in a very good way. I think Elizabeth would absolutly approve of Bella because in some way they are sort of the same...Very motherly, being able to risk their life for someone they love, and both of their love for Edward.
Great points about the Bella/Elizabeth Masen parallels. I think Carlisle probably didn't change Elizabeth because she didn't ask him to. For herself, she possibly felt at peace dying and going on to whatever afterlife there may be. But her motherly instinct was for Edward to be saved at all costs. It's possible that she was too weak to survive the change as well.
Hmm..that may be true. But then again...why wouldn't you take a chance at eternity as long as you could be with someone you loved? In this case it's her son..
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

Cymbrelynn wrote:
no offence to elizabeth THANK GOD FOR HER!!! but maybee she was to old or carlisle though she was too sick.. im not sure.. but that would be akward.. think about it..

LOVE CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
teamedward9420
Settled in Forks

Post by teamedward9420 »

Elizabeth wrote:I find that Elizabeth and Bella are very much alike in the regard that both were willing to do anything to save their child. But what woman wouldn't sacrifice anything for their child? Elizabeth didn't die for Edward, but she was so determined to see that he live on. She knew that Carlisle would care for Edward, in whatever way he could. Like Bella knew if she could not live on, that Jacob would care for and watch Renesmee. I just wish we could know more about Elizabeth Masen.
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
OT comment: I got a trivia question about the Masens correct at a BD release party, so I have a soft spot for them.

Wow i never really thought about that but you are completely right! They are verrrryyy much alike.