Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
theseviolentdelights
Settled in Forks

Re: Photo Stills

Post by theseviolentdelights »

mlola619 wrote:that picture was AMAZING. I loved all the pictures in the EW magazine actually...cept for the front cover :roll: but that's a whole other discussion in itself hehe. Yeah and i think it wasn't really a promotional picture just one depicting Edward & Bella's relationship in a sense i guess..oh well
that picture was pretty amazing & I stared at it for aaaages. But I didn't like how Bella was all swooning and falling like a damsel in distress. If Bella was real she'd hate to be portrayed that way.
these violent delights have violent ends
and in their triumph die, like fire and powder
which as they kiss, consume.

shakespeare's romeo & juliet, act ii, scene vi
[/size]
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

twilighter1193 wrote:i'm not really sure what the picture was for... but i really LOVED the black and white picture they had in EW when Twilight was on the cover! It's a picture of Rob holding Kristen and they are getting soaked in a rain storm! it is my favorite picture for twilight! but i don't think it was meant for promotional purposes.
That picture is gorgeous (I couldn't think of a better world :P)! It's so artistic.

And I love this picture (linked). It's such a cute one of Edward and Bella. :)
http://www.edwardandbella.net/gallery/d ... =259&pos=0
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

porscheturbo911 wrote:
twilighter1193 wrote:i'm not really sure what the picture was for... but i really LOVED the black and white picture they had in EW when Twilight was on the cover! It's a picture of Rob holding Kristen and they are getting soaked in a rain storm! it is my favorite picture for twilight! but i don't think it was meant for promotional purposes.
That picture is gorgeous (I couldn't think of a better world :P)! It's so artistic.

Ooo, yeah i like that one too! i think it's in the calendar!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

twilighter1193 wrote:
porscheturbo911 wrote:

Ooo, yeah i like that one too! i think it's in the calendar!

yessss it's on the calendar, i have it and i have to say that's definitely one of my favorite pics..
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

Thank you for posting this! I've been looking for this picture all over!
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
sillyhead.
Settled in Forks

Post by sillyhead. »

love the pics!:D
now im really stoked for the movie.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

ah yes. i got the calender, and the pictures in that are WONDERFUL! its amazing!!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
genuinesmile
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by genuinesmile »

i agree...the pictures in the calendar are awesome. I wasn't too happy with some of the earlier promo pictures, but i understand that they were more of a "draft"...for example Nikki as Rosalie wasn't too convincing for me in the test shoot but after seeing other, more recent ones i think she'll do a good job.

The one that stands out to me...as...frankly awkward has to be the cover for Entertainment Weekly. I find Rob to be a pretty handsome guy and that picture did him no justice. I also believe that since Rob and Kirsten were in "character" they should have had Kirsten a tad less glamorous and more Bella-ish.

Nonetheless, i don't take things too seriously...who doesn't have a bad photo here and there. lol i don't know if this video has been posted before but i stumbled on to it recently...Rob getting asked about the EW cover: Oh Rob... :lol:
K-Dawg
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by K-Dawg »

I really love the Ballet Studio one.. Where James is reflected in the mirror whilst holding Edward against the glass.

Fantastic! :D
Why didn't I just walk away?
Oh Right, Because i'm an idiot!
MajorKlutz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MajorKlutz »

Almost every single picture they do for Twilight is awesome!!! The Cullen Familt pictures were great except for I had a very very small problem with Jasper's hair but in a recent interview he said that he noticed too and that they threw his hair together VERY quickly!!! So we can't blame him but other then that most of the pictures are awesome. The cover of EW with Kristen and Rob was a little disturbing because Rob is covered head to two in white powder and the chest hair was a little unappealing and then they made Kristen look VERY tan and in the book she is half albino which means that she should be similar to white paper hehe :lol: just kidding but it should be very close. Overall the pictures were fantabulous!!!
I love my men cold, dead, and sparkling!!!! (*sparkle, sparkle*)