How Has Stephenie Meyer inspired you?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CauseofEdwardIlove
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Longing for Edward...but I will settle for Rob anytime...In Georgia!

Re: How Has Stephenie Meyer inspired you?

Post by CauseofEdwardIlove »

She has made me believe in love....the kind of love that is in the books....the kind of love I want!
Manda
After waiting a lifetime....I have finally fallen in love...Rob I love you!
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

CauseofEdwardIlove wrote:She has made me believe in love....the kind of love that is in the books....the kind of love I want!
Yes! That is so true!

Love,
*Wanderer*
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

You know what else Stephenie has inspired me to do? Go to BYU! Where she graduated!

I'm doing this project at school where we have to choose a college where we want to go when we're older and map out all your plans to get there. And I chose none other than Brigham Young University.

Stephenie Meyer really just inspires me....

Love,
*Wanderer*
Last edited by *Wanderer* on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Stephanie Meyer inspired me to embrace my awkwardness thats for sure...because somewhere out there, someone finds it...okay! :mrgreen:
ImageImage
E<3B
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Stephenie inspired me to start writing again. i have always wrote, it is part of my essential make up to write. but about two years ago i hit a writers block. i had no idea where i wanted to go, and the words just would not come. then i read twilight and Edward and Bella's story isnspired me to write again. i started to write new stuf and edit all of my old stuff.

Stepheine made me realise that i write better when i listen to music.

i have a lot to thank Stephenie for!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Kennidy
Settled in Forks

Post by Kennidy »

Stephanie Meyer's Twilight saga has inspired my friend to create this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo8em-D3nW0

I am so proud of her, and even though she is modest about it, I wanted to post it EVERYWHERE. Show this song some love. It's 100% original, 100% soulful, and 100% in the process of being recorded and signed.

Thank you Stephanie!
Amo
Settled in Forks

Post by Amo »

I read avidly before I read Twilight, so nothing there.
Romance has never been to my tastes.
I suppose it brought words to me that I wouldn't see in most books, but...overused...
I have been inspired to stand up for what I believe in and be strong, even if I'm being hit. And make sure not to make my characters in my stories extremely powerful. I wish that her vamps hadn't been so powerful at times, it impossible for a human to do anything against them really. I've taken more time in editing what I write now as well, thinking about everything and the consequences of what might happen in later chapters and later books if I ever felt like writing more.
What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? Twilight.
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Cookies »

Shes made me Twilight obsessed. I tried quitting cold turkey AND quitting slowly ... neither worked. So im stuck with my obsession till I get bored or find a new obsession :[
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
alice_is_my_homegirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by alice_is_my_homegirl »

I've always liked writing, but since I've read Twilight I've been writing about more things (fairies, vampires, etc.) and I've been writing longer stories. WAY LONGER
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901!
KelseyD
Settled in Forks

Post by KelseyD »

Because of her amazing books I'm going to be filming a documentary about the awesome fans of Twilight. I've even heard back from the admins of this site and several other Twilight sites. I'll be at TwiCon this July. I have even heard back from Kaleb Nation (aka The Twilight Guy) and he's willing to be in the documentary. This would have never happened if it weren't for Stephenie Meyers awesome novels. If you want to know more about my documentary, please check out my youtube account. I'd love everyone's support since I am just a student trying to do something huge. Thanks! (http://www.youtube.com/user/twilightdocumentary
--Kelsey
If you are an awesome Twilight fan, check out my Twilight Documentary idea on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/twilightdocumentary/

--Kelsey