General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Sequels

Post by E&BForever »

cullenclanfanman wrote:even celebs cant get enough of twilight.

i guess rosario dawson said at the premiere of seven pounds last night that she is obssessed with 'twilight' and cant get enough of it! she loves the first book so much she can't get enough of it.

she talks all about it her obsession here! http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/12/68982/index.html

i love how much celebs love 'Twilight'!
This is soooo cool!!! 8-) :D
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
pumis_wolf
Settled in Forks

Post by pumis_wolf »

What I would really be interested in is Edward's perspective during New Moon. I think that could and would be veryinteresting. Just going throught the thought process of making the decision to leave, and also to share the experiences he had while he was away. To see how he was affected by leaving Bella.

Also, I would really like to know Edward's point of view during Breaking Dawn. Especially the time of the wedding, pregnancy and Bella's transition. I think these would be very interesting, but hey that's just me.
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

pumis_wolf wrote:What I would really be interested in is Edward's perspective during New Moon. I think that could and would be veryinteresting. Just going throught the thought process of making the decision to leave, and also to share the experiences he had while he was away. To see how he was affected by leaving Bella.

Also, I would really like to know Edward's point of view during Breaking Dawn. Especially the time of the wedding, pregnancy and Bella's transition. I think these would be very interesting, but hey that's just me.
Both would be VERY interesting!!! :D
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
Malekk
Settled in Forks

Post by Malekk »

I wouldn't be surprised that for New Moon at least that you would get to see a bit more of Edwards perspective after he leaves. I'm not sure if people who didn't read the books and have just seen the first movie would understand why Edward left. I think for them it would seem odd for him to not be in the movie, more than just the beginning and the end.
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

It would be great if we saw more of what Edward did away from Bella.
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
cascsiany

Post by cascsiany »

I'd be interested in seeing Renesmee growing up. I mean we know how she is as a baby but she's got grow up. Does she go to high school like the rest of the Cullen "kids"? How do they explain her as Edward's twin? What about driving when does Edward teach her to drive and what kind of car does he get her? What's her relationship like with Bella and Edward and the rest of the Cullens? What happens to Renesmee and Jacob? I can really see a book or two of Renesmee growing up.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
pollypollypolly
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by pollypollypolly »

It could be surrounding Nessie if there is going to be a sequel.
Her blossoming romance with Jacob Black?
“This hostage stuff is fun.”

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I think that writing more books would just be pushing out the story too much, but I would love to see Stephenie Meyer rewrite some of the books from different people's points of view.
Like Midnight Sun, only from Jacob's POV or something.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

i would love them to continue the life of bella edward and the cullens
gossipgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by gossipgirl »

pumis_wolf wrote:What I would really be interested in is Edward's perspective during New Moon. I think that could and would be veryinteresting. Just going throught the thought process of making the decision to leave, and also to share the experiences he had while he was away. To see how he was affected by leaving Bella.

I hope Stephenie writes a whole new saga from Edward's point of view! :D
I don't need a knight in shining armor. I'd settle for a vampire in a silver Volvo.