Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by Pel »

A place to discuss Kristen.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I am in no way calling Kristen a man or anything, but she kind of reminds me of Leonardo DiCaprio for some reason back when he was young..around the Titanic days..I was a big Leo fan back in the day so I know how he talk and acted during interviews and stuff. I think its in her mannerisms or something.

Back to topic, I think Kristen is going to make a fine Bella and I cannot wait to see this movie.
Miss Vengeance
Wandering Through Town

Post by Miss Vengeance »

I think that Kristen will be an amazing Bella. I have seen a lot of her past works and she is a phenomenal and powerful actress. She knows how to express emotions that you can't help but feel coming through the screen. I think that is something that you need to play this role. Bella is a really emotional person, so I feel like Kristen will pull that aspect off very well.
ellybean
Settled in Forks

Post by ellybean »

I'am not sure what to think about Kristen...I think she is a really good actress, but when she is doing an interview or something she acts really wierd. I don't know if she gets nervous, but she kind of comes off as stuck-up. Has anyone noticed this? ha ha or is it just me?
Miss Vengeance
Wandering Through Town

Post by Miss Vengeance »

No, I've noticed it too. I think it's just nerves. I've seen some other interviews and she's not much better in those. She's just more nervous in Twilight interviews because of how big the fandom is and how dedicated a lot of us are. I'd be nervous too if I were in her shoes. Bella's a lead role that is also very complex.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Miss Vengeance wrote:I think that Kristen will be an amazing Bella. I have seen a lot of her past works and she is a phenomenal and powerful actress. She knows how to express emotions that you can't help but feel coming through the screen. I think that is something that you need to play this role. Bella is a really emotional person, so I feel like Kristen will pull that aspect off very well.

Agreed- she's a phenomenal actor. And if you read about how she became an actor it's quite interesting, a manager saw her in a play- A SCHOOL PLAY IN 4TH GRADE (least i think it was 4th grade...anyway), thought she was amazing, and came to her afterward offering to be her manager. Now i don't know about you guys, but i've never been any good at acting, especially not in 4th grade haha. In her past works i can't help but feel all her emotions when she expresses them on the screen; she really has a gift.

Oh, and on a side note about her interviews. She has mentioned before that big crowds make her really nervous, thus explaining all those interviews where she's fidgety and seemingly *stuck up*- ESPECIALLY Comic Con, haha poor thing i felt like she was gonna pass out or something with all those screaming fans. Anyway, she's phenomenal, and i can't wait to see her on the big screen- especially since she said she's never worked harder on a role before...
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

i think she will do as pretty good job. the only complaint i have is that pictured bella more girly. but i think she will be a good bella and her and rob seem to have good chemistry. i am excited!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

I love her, I've seen all her interviews and read them. I think she gets the character and will add her own spin to it. She's the one I was picturing when I read all the books along with Rob Pattinson as Edward. She looks amazing in the trailers and Comic Con footage and as anyone can tell from the interviews... the chemistry between Rob and Kristen is disturbingly strong. In a good way. :P
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

she is different to how i pictured Bella but i dont have a problem with her,
i think her voice is a little too "rough" i guess but it wont be hard to get used to,
her and Rob do have chemistry which is always good,
i have watched some clips from films she has been in, on youtube and i think that she will be good enough to pull it off, just have to wait to see the film now,
the only problem i have is that in the second trailer there is part of it where i cant understand what she is saying lol, but thats it.
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

From a male perspective... I find her voice.... incredibly sexy/hot/etc. As for the trailer, did you mean in the second one when she is in the jeep after James first sees her?
"A Proud Twilight Guy"