Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by Cookies »

debussygirl wrote:My favorite scene is the baseball scene.
But, my favorite moment is when they're in the restuarant and the waitress asks Edward if he wants anything and trying to flirt with him and stuff but he just glances at her and then goes back to staring at Bella and says, "No thank you."
I mean, awwww!!! That is sooo adorable and I could just feel how much Edward loved Bella in that moment.
Accidental double post, sorry 8-)
Last edited by Cookies on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Cookies »

debussygirl wrote:My favorite scene is the baseball scene.
But, my favorite moment is when they're in the restuarant and the waitress asks Edward if he wants anything and trying to flirt with him and stuff but he just glances at her and then goes back to staring at Bella and says, "No thank you."
I mean, awwww!!! That is sooo adorable and I could just feel how much Edward loved Bella in that moment.
Lol. I think I may be the only person on Earth to have not have noticed the flirting. All my friends are like,
"its totally obvious that shes hitting on him"
but they didnt make it obvious enough :[
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
modelisous
Settled in Forks

Post by modelisous »

Oh definately the baseball scene! I adored the way they did it, with them all having like a spotlight on what they were good at, plus Jasper wasn't looking like a freak during those scenes, so it was great! I also adored Emmett's jump!

I also like the scenes in the forest (and the meadow) and the scenes in Port Angeles. Edward (Robert) looked amazing when the light hit his face in those scenes! Off topic I know but....hey.
The truth is a terrible thing don't you think?
- You Me At Six

TEAM EDWARD + ROBERT
EITHER WAY, THEIR BOTH GORGEOUS!

I <3 the Cullens (particuarly the guys, damn how hot can they get?)
StephieTelli
Wandering Through Town

Post by StephieTelli »

Its so hilarious that Jasper's 2 second scene of bat flipping has girls swooning with me as one of them.
I always like the stupid random scenes like when Edward was saying "Money, sex, money, sex..Cat".
Also when the biology teacher was like "come on! we gotta go we gotta go..green is what?... GOOD!"
I want to be your stupid lamb!
Fanpire
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Fanpire »

StephieTelli wrote:Its so hilarious that Jasper's 2 second scene of bat flipping has girls swooning with me as one of them.
I always like the stupid random scenes like when Edward was saying "Money, sex, money, sex..Cat".
Also when the biology teacher was like "come on! we gotta go we gotta go..green is what?... GOOD!"
Omg I love those...especially the baseball scene and then that money, sex... :D that was awesome
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

did anyone lovvvveeee the cullens entrance?
that's ONE of my favourite scenes of the movie. it's so so so good and soo so so amazing and juts...AMAZING. and the music there was really good too. so i love that scene most at the moment.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

malaz wrote:did anyone lovvvveeee the cullens entrance?
that's ONE of my favourite scenes of the movie. it's so so so good and soo so so amazing and juts...AMAZING. and the music there was really good too. so i love that scene most at the moment.
OMG, i loved that part.
When Jessica is like, telling Bella each of their names and stuff. The whole cafeteria like, lights up!
:D
I also love the scene where Edward introduces Bella to his family, and Alice says, "It's okay Jasper, you won't hurt her!" and Edward makes this face, it's hilarious, and says, "A-alright, I am going to show Bella the rest of the house!" or something... :lol:
ImageImage
E<3B
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Okay, after 11 viewings of said fantastic film, it is no more easy to narrow down my favorite scenes. However, I can give you my 5-tied-for-number-1-favorite list. :D
Two words: Cullen Baseball. Love the whole damn thing. Carlisle and his "Nice Kitty!" You don't really see a lot of Edward being a happy teenager and this scene is perfect, when he and Emmet crash land and they're slapping at each other and flipping each other off. And, OME, Jasper and that bat!!!!!!!!

The Cullen Family Entrance. I love the fact that, if you watch the background as Bella, Jess and Angela are talking, you see them walk by the window before they come in. Jasper and Alice and her little dance. Awwww! And, of course, Edward and his cockeyed grin at Jess's pissyness.

Edward Takes Bella Home. The whole exchange when Rosalie is pitching her fit about things "ending badly". The look on Edward's face is just priceless. Then as he takes her to see the rest of the house, he rolls his eyes. Again, that is such a 17-yo embarassed by the whole fam thing to do. It's so cute.

Edward Meets Chief Swan...Officially. Every father's dream way to meet the new boyfriend...while drinking a beer and cleaning his shotguns. :lol:

The Kiss. OME! I think what I love about it is how intense it is. Catherine Hardwicke set that scene soooooo well. No music. You literally hear Bella's heart pounding and both of them gasping for breath. And, then when he knows he's crossed a line, the torture on his face is absolutely beautiful. And, then when she curls herself around him, you can see the thoughts on his face. You can see the struggle of whether he should push his luck again by touching her, holding her. Oh God!!

But, nothing, NOTHING tops, "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion." Again, the intensity between the two of them is so perfect.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
rainbowfrost
Settled in Forks

Post by rainbowfrost »

it was sooo funny when we first saw edward in the lab and he had that face on where he was trying not to breathe :D
lool i found that funny
the game was good too.

but my fave, when he's playing the lullaby and when they're in the meadow just staring. AWWW!
i love that lullaby
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

rainbowfrost wrote:it was sooo funny when we first saw edward in the lab and he had that face on where he was trying not to breathe :D
lool i found that funny
the game was good too.

but my fave, when he's playing the lullaby and when they're in the meadow just staring. AWWW!
i love that lullaby
It was perfect! :D
I loved it! XD
ImageImage
E<3B