Angel wrote:Here is a little treat for you. I was looking up Apotamkin while I was awaiting for some new posts to appear and this website popped up:
It is the original Twilight script, it's got some cool little added scenes in it, for example, when Edward grabbed Bella and jumped from his bedroom window, it cuts to Esme and Carlisle watching them and have a little conversation among themselves about the couple.
It makes great reading, some of the stuff I wish they'd kept in.
beemarie wrote:Okay, i don't want anyone to shoot me for saying the things I didn't like... but here it goes...
1. They butchered the meadow scene. I mean, really guys? It's just them staring at each other, and then the sun comes and he sparkles and lays there. Come ON! This is supposed to be the pivotal moment in their relationship, you know? At least keep this part true to the book. AND in the forest... "I've killed people before." That is kind of creepy to me. Just his delivery, with the wide eyes, and the creepy voice... (haha sorry i still kind of laugh at that part). Plus, "You're blood... it's like a drug to me" is supposed to be the discussion about "You're exactly my brand of heroin."
2. When they walk into school together... HE DOESN'T FINISH THE LINE! I mean, I liked it and all, but it needs to be, "Since I'm already going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly."
3. I actually was impressed at the field trip scene. It added a little flavor. And I liked it. It showed how Alice is eager to be Bella's friend, even though Edward won't accept it yet. Sorry, that's kind of a spoiler from Midnight Sun...
4. The flashbacks were kind of... odd to me. I mean, I know the purpose of them and stuff. But if you notice, Rosalie's hair is shorter, and that is DEFINITELY not possible. Sorry. That bugged me.
5. I loved the "meet the family" scene. It was like... awkward, which I absolutely loved. But we never experienced Jasper's power. That made me angry.
6. Okay, and all of the parts that were "tweaked," like Alice and Jasper in the lobby and leaving Bella alone in the hotel room by herself, that actually pissed me off. All of the little details that i loved were like... taken out! I mean really, why take out the favorite parts of the fans to make a... not amazing but not horrible movie.
Okay rant is over.
beemarie wrote:4. The flashbacks were kind of... odd to me. I mean, I know the purpose of them and stuff. But if you notice, Rosalie's hair is shorter, and that is DEFINITELY not possible. Sorry. That bugged me.
roseaurora wrote:And I think that I am going to be alone on this, but I didn't mind the meadow scene. It wasn't "just some meadow" next to the school... he ran with her up into the mountains, above the cover.. could easily be "his" spot, we just weren't told that yet. It is still a place that Bella can search for in NM. Just my thoughts
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests