1. There are so many humorous quotes from this chapter. The "zingers" keep coming. Which is your favorite from chapter nine and why?I agree with everyone else.. the Freak quote was hilarious haha It was just.. soo.... idk!!! it was an awesome quick response from Edward.
2. Do you think Bella is starting to regret that she flirted with Jacob in order to get information from him?I dont think she regrets it.. I just think she doesnt want Jacob to act on it at all.. So shes worried about that part of it.
3. Much of the chapter centers around the phrase, "it doesn't matter". Why exactly doesn't it matter to Bella?She's too focused on her feelings for Edward than anything else.. so nothing else matters.
4. Bella is on the verge of tears once and then finally does cry a second time. What emotion do you think is largely responsible for her tears givien that we know she only usually cries when she is angry.I think its stress mostly. She wants to be with Edward and she is suddenly reaaaallly realizing this. Shes frustrated because Hes trying to convince her that they shouldnt be together and she doesnt want that..
and that Shes sort of realizing that he may love her too..
5. The chapter ends with the famous "three things" quote. What exactly do you think was the point where Bella fell "unconditionally and irrevocably in love" with Edward? Just then.. haha no umm.. i think it was a gradual process.. and she just began to realize it in this chapter.