Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sophie
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight movie~ Favorite Lines

Post by Sophie »

Mike: Sup Arizona, how you likin' the rain girrrl?

and When Jasper said "Oh well I think we can handle that" with his southern accent.
maybeshescrazy
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by maybeshescrazy »

I can't believe nobody's said Renee's best line after hearing about Edward - "are you being safe?"
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

When Edward is telling Bella about how the Cullens only drink animal blood.

"We call ourselves vegitarain vampires, right? Because we only drink animal blood. It's like a human eating tofu, keeps you strong, but you are never 100% satisfied...It wouldn't be like, drinking your blood" And then he like pauses, and shakes his head. :lol:
ImageImage
E<3B
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Okay, first, i have to reply to twilightbelle<3 That line actually drives me nuts, because I don't think Edward would actually say it. I know i take my character development a bit too far. But, what the hell. If Rob can do it... right. I don't think for 1/2 a second that Edward would even joke about that possibility. So, while I love that exchange up until that point, as soon as he says that line, my teeth snap together and i growl. :shock:
As to my favorite lines from the movie, I, too, am a sucker for Jasper's attitude and accent. "Oh, well I think we can handle that!"

And, there's always Rosalie's line about Emmett. "My Monkey Man." There's just something about the way she delivers. Just makes you smile.

There's plenty of Edward lines that just make me smile: "Yes. No. To get to the other side. 1.77245..." I think it's the grin he has when he says it. It gives you just a hint that Edward is so much more than just squinty, intense internal conflict.

But, nothing, and I mean NOTHING, can top, "And, so the lion fell in love with the lamb." Mmmmmmmm.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Jazz Girl wrote:Okay, first, i have to reply to twilightbelle<3 That line actually drives me nuts, because I don't think Edward would actually say it. I know i take my character development a bit too far. But, what the hell. If Rob can do it... right. I don't think for 1/2 a second that Edward would even joke about that possibility. So, while I love that exchange up until that point, as soon as he says that line, my teeth snap together and i growl. :shock:
As to my favorite lines from the movie, I, too, am a sucker for Jasper's attitude and accent. "Oh, well I think we can handle that!"

And, there's always Rosalie's line about Emmett. "My Monkey Man." There's just something about the way she delivers. Just makes you smile.

There's plenty of Edward lines that just make me smile: "Yes. No. To get to the other side. 1.77245..." I think it's the grin he has when he says it. It gives you just a hint that Edward is so much more than just squinty, intense internal conflict.

But, nothing, and I mean NOTHING, can top, "And, so the lion fell in love with the lamb." Mmmmmmmm.
HAHaHA, I just think it's so funny, how he like realizes what he just said, and like, shakes his head "WTF?!" Haha...

OH YES, "My monkey man..." It's just so funny, she says it with so much attitude.

"Yes, no.. to get to the other side, 1.77245..." -side smile-

I love that movie so much!
ImageImage
E<3B
Sundazzled
Settled in Forks

Post by Sundazzled »

One of my favourite lines is when the girls are in Port Angeles and they're trying on dresses and Jessica goes..
"Oh, i like this one, it makes my boobs look good" or something like that...I laughed soo hard! :lol:
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

maybeshescrazy wrote:I can't believe nobody's said Renee's best line after hearing about Edward - "are you being safe?"
Omg, I forgot about that line! Lol!

One of my favorites...

Billy [to Bella]: "We came for your flat-screen. And because Jacob wouldn't stop talking about seeing you again."
Jacob: "Thanks, Dad. Nice."
Billy: "I'm just keepin' it real, son."

I loved that part. :D

This too...

Bella: Everyone's staring.
Edward: No, not that guy. Oh wait, he looked.

Hilarious!

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
.Wolfie-kun.
Settled in Forks

Post by .Wolfie-kun. »

I'm a sucker for those kickass style lines.

My fave has to be during the Edward Vs James fight.

Edward: I'm strong enough to kill you!
harlz93
Settled in Forks

Post by harlz93 »

My favourite has to be:

"As in...I...I would become the meal"....

The awkward silence that follows is fantastic.
brandofheroin
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by brandofheroin »

"money, sex, money, sex...cat"...priceless!
"its like you're my own personal brand of heroin"...I was like...MELT!...
!TEAM EDWARD! <3

...you'll learn to hate me...
...but still call me baby...
...oh love...
so call me by my name...