Non Book-based Scenes

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Postby mgrassel06 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:25 pm

Yeah, one of the first things I noticed was that they had Italy on the locations list. AHHHH YAYAYAYAYAAY!!!
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Postby freeml » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:58 pm

Italy is sooo beautiful, I am so excited that they will be shooting there! I wonder where they will do the filming? (I believe there is actually a place called Volterra, but who knows if it fits with the location described in the book?)

Also, since they're filming on location, you know the budget is a lot bigger! :D
~The future's bright, but she is brighter~ Alice's song!!

~And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways~ Midgnight sun
freeml
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:43 pm

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Postby dimber » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:00 pm

freeml wrote:Italy is sooo beautiful, I am so excited that they will be shooting there! I wonder where they will do the filming? (I believe there is actually a place called Volterra, but who knows if it fits with the location described in the book?)

Also, since they're filming on location, you know the budget is a lot bigger! :D


There is indeed...and it fits perfectly Stephenie's description.

http://www.blogfree.net/?act=Reg
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

Image
User avatar
dimber
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:48 am

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Postby bite_me » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:12 pm

I dont get it, I thought the budget being bigger didnt have anything to do with location? Coukld someone explain? :oops:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
User avatar
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:45 am
Location: Australia! =D

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Postby Babeasaurus » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:20 am

I'm not sure anyone has said this but did anyone notice Victoria crying at the end of the movie? I thought the vampires couldn't cry? Because in BD Bella said something that she now knew how hard it was for Esme to try and cry because she was only letting out the sounds of crying. It was just the idea of Victoria crying really annoyed me.
Babeasaurus
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:45 am
Location: Off a lake in Minnesota.

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Postby Dazzled_by_Cullens » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:20 pm

Babeasaurus wrote:I'm not sure anyone has said this but did anyone notice Victoria crying at the end of the movie? I thought the vampires couldn't cry? Because in BD Bella said something that she now knew how hard it was for Esme to try and cry because she was only letting out the sounds of crying. It was just the idea of Victoria crying really annoyed me.


Yeah I noticed that too and found it to be aggrivating. The editing people really need to pay attention to these small details or they should have had more of Steph's involvement.
Image
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
User avatar
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:27 pm
Location: Chicago, yep the birth place of EDWARD CULLEN!

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Postby Carlyzmom » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:38 am

YourFavoriteAries wrote:I thought the way Rob said Hello in the second biology scene was weird...
:?

I don't know if it was British, I'd have to see again, but definitely weird.
:lol:

He did a great job with the accent overall though.


I thought that was weird too. The way he said hello. All of his other voice parts were normal sounding. Maybe because he was under so much tension. Who knows?
Do I Dazzle you???
Carlyzmom
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: Forks, Texas

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Postby -Jasper » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:02 pm

The greenhouse scene wasn't really needed, but it went alright.

I think the scenes are a bit different because not all of them where from Bella's point of view, so we could see what was happening when Bella wasn't there.
eg, the scene with Victoria, James, Laurent and the man on the boat.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
User avatar
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
 
Posts: 12793
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Postby Immy93 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:15 pm

-Jasper wrote:The greenhouse scene wasn't really needed, but it went alright.

I think the scenes are a bit different because not all of them where from Bella's point of view, so we could see what was happening when Bella wasn't there.
eg, the scene with Victoria, James, Laurent and the man on the boat.


I thought most of them were okay but there was one that really irritated me!
At the end when Victoria was at the prom!
Edward would have been able to smell her! Not to mention weren't the other Cullens supposed to be there too?!

Does anyone else agree?

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
User avatar
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:49 am
Location: Great Britain

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Postby CalTrain_Twilighter » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:16 pm

Dang it! You're right; Edward should've totally known Victoria was at the prom!

I giggled when I read this:
Carlyzmom wrote:
YourFavoriteAries wrote:I thought the way Rob said Hello in the second biology scene was weird...
:?

I don't know if it was British, I'd have to see again, but definitely weird.
:lol:

He did a great job with the accent overall though.


I thought that was weird too. The way he said hello. All of his other voice parts were normal sounding. Maybe because he was under so much tension. Who knows?


I also think the way Edward said "seventeen" in the forest scene was off a bit; it seemed too deep compared to his next line..."Awhile". :D
CalTrain_Twilighter
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:38 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Twilight Movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests