1) What did you think of Billy's conversation with Bella and her response?
He was only trying to watch out for her and warn her against what he thought was danger. I think it was a nice gesture but I also think that sometimes, people do need to mind their own business.
2) Did you approve of the way Charlie treated Edward as the first boyfriend Bella ever brought home?
Sure. Charlie was just being a normal dad! Being protective...no guy is ever good enough for a man's only daughter!
3) Edward talks about his inner turmoil regarding constantly putting Bella into danger. Do you think he is to hard on himself?
Edward underestimates Bella, I think. Of course, she isn't as strong as he is and their worlds are very much different so he definitely needs to keep an eye out for her and make sure that he doesn't hurt her physically but other than that, I do think Edward is too hard on himself. He needs to cut himself some slack.
4) Edward finally says "I love you". Were you disappointed in how it came out almost off-handedly.
Nope. It was sweet!
5) We learn more about Esme, was your impression of her changed after learning more about her?
Not at all. She's a mother who lost her only child. Now she mothers all the Cullens. If anything, I think it makes Esme more relatable, more loving.