1. Did you feel a sense of foreboding in this chapter? At what point did you feel what was coming? Or did it take you by surprise?
When I started to read this chapter I felt something bad was going to happen, I remember I was so nervous and scare at what Bella could do.
2. Just as Bella did, have you ever felt that subconscious desire to grasp a hold of a relationship slipping away?
Yes, I have felt that way
3. Edward speech was definitely a harsh one, but did it grasp reality for you as it did for Bella? Or were you expecting him to run back to her at any moment? Did you believe him as readily as Bella did?
At first I did believe him as reality, but then I realize it was on Bella's head and I remember wishing over and over for him to come back. It was painful to read New Moon
4. When Sam appeared during the search, describe your gut reaction to his presence.
I was feeling like Bella was feeling, and at first I didn't understand who was him, then I realize it was Sam. When he was so close to her, I wasn't afraid he was going to hurt her or anything, I was sure he was there to help her, but just like Bella, I was so out of my mind (I'm Team Edward) and having him gone was hard to read.
5. Describe your reaction as you read the "months" pages
I wanted to scream, to cry. I remember the first time I read New Moon, and specially this part, I was on my doctor's office waiting for him to call me, so at the same time that I wanted to read faster, scream and cry I also had to remember where I was and I couldn't do anything but keep reading until he called for me. So it was hard, I had to kept my reaction just for me, and that made it even worse