Alec

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules

Re: Alec

Postby WhenTheSunGoesDown » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:
WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:
WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:
WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:yup...!

who do u guys think alec would look most like in reeally life

i kinda think of him looking like klaus from seiries of unforetuet(haha can't spell) events


Honestly...? I picture him as this short and wide man with mousy brown hair and bangs and then deep scarlet eyes the color of a deep burgundy-ish, velvety looking.



HMMMM... yeh but isn't he really young... didn't Stephenie describe him like he and jane were almost imortal children?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYeYWYPUpto

this is what i exactly think what the volturi would look like


Yeah but I picture him like that as if he was like a little 16 yr old ya kno?


i think of him sttuck between 14-15
and jane 12-13


OHH NOOOO!!! I picture him and jane both like 16-18


I c jane very young... Like her "angry" issues b/c she is so close to an imortal child and not a stable or sumtuhin
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
User avatar
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Re: Alec

Postby Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: xD
Image
User avatar
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
 
Posts: 5001
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:04 am
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Alec

Postby WhenTheSunGoesDown » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:47 pm

she really does hav angry issues!!
something we both have in common XD
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
User avatar
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Re: Alec

Postby Team Edward Girl » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:57 pm

When they said what Alec's power was it creeped me out. (Good thing Bella can make herself and everyone she loves immune to it whenever needed! :D ) I hate Jane more than Alec but it's still pretty close.
P.S ALEC SCARES ME! Peace out! :lol:
Image
"I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak; awake and unafraid asleep or dead" -Famous Last Words" My Chemical Romance
Team Edward Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:48 pm
Location: Out of my mind. Be back in 5 min. LOL

Re: Alec

Postby WhenTheSunGoesDown » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:03 pm

Team Edward Girl wrote:When they said what Alec's power was it creeped me out. (Good thing Bella can make herself and everyone she loves immune to it whenever needed! :D ) I hate Jane more than Alec but it's still pretty close.
P.S ALEC SCARES ME! Peace out! :lol:



I'm not tht big of a jane fan i hate her power

i really hate alec's power but i like his character.
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
User avatar
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Re: Alec

Postby Jack » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:33 pm

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote: i think of him sttuck between 14-15
and jane 12-13


They're twins so he wouldn't be older than her unless it would be by hours... I think he just seems older because he's more mature and level headed then his sister. As well... I think the immortal children were all under the age of 5... they they were too young to understand and be reasoned with since your brain stops developing mentally at the age you turned.. so the immortal children were constantly throwing tantrums that could destroy cities. My experience babysitting is that once they hit the age of 6 or 7 you can reason with kids more and they tend to avoid outright melt downs. Also, back in the burning witches ages... you grew up faster, learned your adult responsibilities faster, and became an adult in society at a much younger age. Aro may have wanted them to be older, but in my mind, Alec and Jane could be as young as 8 - 10 years old.
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company
User avatar
Jack
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:54 pm
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Re: Alec

Postby Jane's_reflection » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:52 pm

DumBumm wrote: I agree with you there, I think if anyone gave him a reason to go off, he would, and it would have to do with his sister, like if Jane died, he would leave The Volturi, and destroy the person who killed Jane... even the persons loved ones... anyone. i think he will be out of control, at first Aro will kill the person responsible, cause Aro would want revenge, but after that Aro would let go and think Jane's been revenged. but were as Alec would keep on going and i don't think Aro or anyone could stop him. In the end Alec wouldn't want to live anymore, i would hate to see Alec like Marcus., And no one will ever see it coming... Alec out of control.


I think that Alec would be worse off than Marcus because he has always been with Jane. Not once has he had to go without her. It is in my opinion that Alec would stop at nothing or he would intentionally get himself killed. Thing is, I CAN'T imagine him without her. It is like a packaged deal!

Jack wrote: They're twins so he wouldn't be older than her unless it would be by hours... I think he just seems older because he's more mature and level headed then his sister. As well... I think the immortal children were all under the age of 5... they they were too young to understand and be reasoned with since your brain stops developing mentally at the age you turned.. so the immortal children were constantly throwing tantrums that could destroy cities. My experience babysitting is that once they hit the age of 6 or 7 you can reason with kids more and they tend to avoid outright melt downs. Also, back in the burning witches ages... you grew up faster, learned your adult responsibilities faster, and became an adult in society at a much younger age. Aro may have wanted them to be older, but in my mind, Alec and Jane could be as young as 8 - 10 years old.


You bring up a very good point about mental aging. I think that Alec and Jane are around 10-12 years old but in mental age I would say- Jane: 10 Alec: 15. Yet another reason Alec fills the roll of "older" brother very well. He matured faster than Jane. By the way, I have NEVER met a cooperative six year old! Esp. little boys!

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:
Team Edward Girl wrote:When they said what Alec's power was it creeped me out. (Good thing Bella can make herself and everyone she loves immune to it whenever needed! :D ) I hate Jane more than Alec but it's still pretty close. P.S ALEC SCARES ME! Peace out! :lol:

I'm not tht big of a jane fan i hate her power i really hate alec's power but i like his character.


I disagree with you both! I love the Witch Twins! They are my favorite twilight characters of all!
Image

Alec patted his sister's shoulder soothingly, then tucked her under his arm - Breaking Dawn

Alec and Jane 4ever!
User avatar
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:00 am
Location: Visiting Volterra!

Re: Alec

Postby WhenTheSunGoesDown » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:10 pm

I disagree with you both! I love the Witch Twins! They are my favorite twilight characters of all![/quote]

i like them but there powere would scare the crap out of me in a fight...
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
User avatar
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Re: Alec

Postby Jack » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:12 pm

Jane's_reflection wrote:
Jack wrote: They're twins so he wouldn't be older than her unless it would be by hours... I think he just seems older because he's more mature and level headed then his sister. As well... I think the immortal children were all under the age of 5... they they were too young to understand and be reasoned with since your brain stops developing mentally at the age you turned.. so the immortal children were constantly throwing tantrums that could destroy cities. My experience babysitting is that once they hit the age of 6 or 7 you can reason with kids more and they tend to avoid outright melt downs. Also, back in the burning witches ages... you grew up faster, learned your adult responsibilities faster, and became an adult in society at a much younger age. Aro may have wanted them to be older, but in my mind, Alec and Jane could be as young as 8 - 10 years old.


You bring up a very good point about mental aging. I think that Alec and Jane are around 10-12 years old but in mental age I would say- Jane: 10 Alec: 15. Yet another reason Alec fills the roll of "older" brother very well. He matured faster than Jane. By the way, I have NEVER met a cooperative six year old! Esp. little boys!

Lol. Well they say girls mature faster then boys and I guess it's even more true when your an older sibling. I babysit four kids between 1 and 7 and the 7 year old girl helps me out with her younger siblings all the time. though the 5 year old boy is so much energy its hard to keep up. And I agree.. its hard to get them to cooperate all the time. But it's not impossible. They know right from wrong by then and their lack of cooperation is usually more along the lines of getting them into bed on time. They know that they should and they're tired they just don't want to (and picky eating is a problem too. Lol). But the reason I see this age is more because of Jane then Alec. Jane acts like a spoiled brat most of the time and its mostly because she always gets her way due to her power. But Aro was interested in them before they were turned and there was a reason the villagers burned them at the stake for being Witch twins. I think Jane was getting her way for a long time before she was turned. Can you imagine babysitting that nightmare? *It's bedtime!* *No it's not, starts burning you with her mind* And Alec would be off to the side using the diversion so he can feed his frog. To me that just seems like the age when girls are going to try and be all spoiled and whiny and the boys are going to using that to act like the angel and get away with more. That's based on personal experience only though. And I've only really had to babysit great kids.
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company
User avatar
Jack
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:54 pm
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Re: Alec

Postby Jane's_reflection » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:41 pm

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote: i like them but there powere would scare the crap out of me in a fight...


That is why you don't provoke the volturi! :lol:

Jack wrote: Lol. Well they say girls mature faster then boys and I guess it's even more true when your an older sibling. I babysit four kids between 1 and 7 and the 7 year old girl helps me out with her younger siblings all the time. though the 5 year old boy is so much energy its hard to keep up. And I agree.. its hard to get them to cooperate all the time. But it's not impossible. They know right from wrong by then and their lack of cooperation is usually more along the lines of getting them into bed on time. They know that they should and they're tired they just don't want to (and picky eating is a problem too. Lol). But the reason I see this age is more because of Jane then Alec. Jane acts like a spoiled brat most of the time and its mostly because she always gets her way due to her power. But Aro was interested in them before they were turned and there was a reason the villagers burned them at the stake for being Witch twins. I think Jane was getting her way for a long time before she was turned. Can you imagine babysitting that nightmare? *It's bedtime!* *No it's not, starts burning you with her mind* And Alec would be off to the side using the diversion so he can feed his frog. To me that just seems like the age when girls are going to try and be all spoiled and whiny and the boys are going to using that to act like the angel and get away with more. That's based on personal experience only though. And I've only really had to babysit great kids.


That is why i only babysit kids that are potty trained but just learning to talk! :mrgreen: Although i doubt that Alec or Jane are that picky of eaters! But seriously, I think that Jane and Alec were abused as humans and Alec couldn't do anything without revealling he was a "witch". Then when they turned vampire Jane realised she couldn't be hurt then turned into a brat! (i love her either way!) Where as Alec fell into the protective brother role.

There is a fanfic that talks about it like that (kinda) and I loved it! (it is from Alec's POV!) http://www.ramblingsandthoughts.com/twi ... hp?sid=612
Image

Alec patted his sister's shoulder soothingly, then tucked her under his arm - Breaking Dawn

Alec and Jane 4ever!
User avatar
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:00 am
Location: Visiting Volterra!

PreviousNext

Return to Sparkling in the Sun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests