Mike Newton

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules

Re: Mike Newton

Postby Team Edward Girl » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:07 pm

Mike Newton annoys me, but compared to Edward's other enimies, he's puny as all heck. He was okay in Ecipse because he had FINALLY accepted that he and Bella could only be friends. When it comes to Breaking Dawn, he was only oogling her to help support the fact that Alice had done a good job in dolling her up.
Image
"I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak; awake and unafraid asleep or dead" -Famous Last Words" My Chemical Romance
Team Edward Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:48 pm
Location: Out of my mind. Be back in 5 min. LOL

Re: Mike Newton

Postby WhenTheSunGoesDown » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:31 pm

I REALY HATE MIKE!!! haaa i can just see him getting edward mad a bout thinking about "bella" and then he would tell jacob........ HAHAHA POOR MIKE NOT REALLY!
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
User avatar
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Re: Mike Newton

Postby DunnerheartsTwilight » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:38 am

ahahah Mike is such a dork he knows Bella's taken and he still goes after her he is sooo ...... stupid hahahah good thing Jessica was there for him or else hed still be chasing a married women!!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Image
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
User avatar
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
 
Posts: 11483
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:20 pm
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Re: Mike Newton

Postby -Jasper » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:24 pm

Sometimes he makes me laugh, and sometimes he makes me think "shut up already"

I pictured him differently to how he's shown in the film.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
User avatar
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
 
Posts: 12793
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Mike Newton

Postby WhenTheSunGoesDown » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:26 pm

-Jasper wrote:Sometimes he makes me laugh, and sometimes he makes me think "shut up already"

I pictured him differently to how he's shown in the film.


mike welch is exactly how i imagined him!
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
User avatar
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Re: Mike Newton

Postby DunnerheartsTwilight » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:01 pm

i wish mike would have had a near death experiance and edward had to save him that would be amazing!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Image
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
User avatar
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
 
Posts: 11483
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:20 pm
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Re: Mike Newton

Postby RussetRose♥ » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:13 pm

Mike Newton is a dork! :geek: He is soo annoying and won't give up on Bella. Even at her and Edward's wedding. I would literally die if I were Bella and he asked my out every other freaking day!
Image

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
User avatar
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:51 pm
Location: In My Happy Place With Jacob

Re: Mike Newton

Postby Team Edward Girl » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:19 pm

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:i wish mike would have had a near death experiance and edward had to save him that would be amazing!!


It be funnier if vampire Bella saved him from a near death experience because then after it, you know Mike would be like "So, Bella, you wanna go out with me?" right after it. Then Bella would be like "Still married, Mike. and I have a kid. Okay you're safe now bye." LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
"I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak; awake and unafraid asleep or dead" -Famous Last Words" My Chemical Romance
Team Edward Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:48 pm
Location: Out of my mind. Be back in 5 min. LOL

Re: Mike Newton

Postby WhenTheSunGoesDown » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Team Edward Girl wrote:
DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:i wish mike would have had a near death experiance and edward had to save him that would be amazing!!


It be funnier if vampire Bella saved him from a near death experience because then after it, you know Mike would be like "So, Bella, you wanna go out with me?" right after it. Then Bella would be like "Still married, Mike. and I have a kid. Okay you're safe now bye." LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



AHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE 2 HAVE STEPHENIE WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
User avatar
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Re: Mike Newton

Postby maddy<3twilight » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:50 pm

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:
Team Edward Girl wrote:
DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:i wish mike would have had a near death experiance and edward had to save him that would be amazing!!


It be funnier if vampire Bella saved him from a near death experience because then after it, you know Mike would be like "So, Bella, you wanna go out with me?" right after it. Then Bella would be like "Still married, Mike. and I have a kid. Okay you're safe now bye." LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



AHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE 2 HAVE STEPHENIE WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE START A FANFIC WITH THAT!
Mike Newton is seriously one of my favorite characters...
Like minor minor. :lol:
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Image
User avatar
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3571
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:25 pm
Location: Looking for Taylor Lautner!

PreviousNext

Return to Sparkling in the Sun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron