Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black

Post by soozabooza54 »

I'm sure that having members of the cast talk to the director would be very helpful. I"m not sure how they all feel though, other than Ashley Greene - WHO I LOVE SO SO SO MUCH FOR SAYING SOMETHING. :) :) Go her. :) I'm sure that Rob and Kristen are really busy right now because they are both trying to sneak in other movies before New Moon, but I'm sure they have put in their two cents about the issue, they just don't feel like they need to make it all public. *shrugs*
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by TeamJacob! »

By the sounds of it on the NM #3 thread is officially a -NO REPLACING TAYLOR TALK ZONE- :lol:
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Seriously I get that it keeps getting brought up and it annoys some people, but the forums are here for people to express their views. It doesn't really seem fair for others to complain about it...
Anyway, I agree Sooz that was so cool of Ashley to speak up for him, I love her for it! I was thinking probably the same situation as with CH's leaving, they're probably instructed a bit on what they can and cannot say about it, or maybe just feel it unprofessional to speak up either way.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I put my two cents in over there - technically, who is playing who in New Moon is a New Moon Movie issue. So I think you can talk about it over there if you want. Either way, people can ignore reading whatever they want to. Realistically, this is the biggest issue in the movie right now, and people should feel more than free to talk about it where they want to, including the freaking thread about the topic that it's on. That's what I think at least.

Has anyone PMed a mod to tell them this page # is so high?
E<3B
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Apparently there are rumors that when they first announced CH wasn't coming back, Kristen was none too happy... I believe the quote was something along the lines of "They better not eff this up." Haha. I also like her so much for that. :)

Team Taycob ahoy!!!!!!! :)
E<3B
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I think the mods are waiting to hear before they make a NEW Taylor as Jacob thread because it might not be Taylor... UGGGHHH!! the thought makes me sick. I hate Copon!!!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Ohhh... good point. I mean, a point that makes me want to vomit, but probably true. :(
E<3B
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by TeamJacob! »

You know what makes me angry when ppl (no..i'm not attacking ppl who have said this.. just what they have said)...anywayz when they say that if MC gets the role, we'll all be on the MC thread like ' omg he so hot...i've always liked him..like he is so omg' :roll: i for one will not been seen there except to maybe give my opinions on him.
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I will be on that thread saying everything about him is fake. Equals not hot. Ugh.

TAYLOOOOOR!!! :) hahaha
E<3B
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

TeamJacob! wrote:You know what makes me angry when ppl (no..i'm not attacking ppl who have said this.. just what they have said)...anywayz when they say that if MC gets the role, we'll all be on the MC thread like ' omg he so hot...i've always liked him..like he is so omg' :roll: i for one will not been seen there except to maybe give my opinions on him.

Same here. I can't fathom him as Jacob.