Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black

Post by TeamJacob! »

What Twilight fan wants to ruin the movie because of their character preference?

Seriously without my bias for TL...i think putting MC into the role will do exactly that ruin the movie. Have you seen SK2..omg what a nightmare.
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

^^^ well it's JUST MY OPINION. To me someone who hates a character, they want that character portrayed to be just that (someone to hate) or however that someone view the character. Not ruin the movie to that person, but to that person that would make it more accurate for that character to be portrayed that way.

OK don't know if that made ANY sense... sorry.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Right. I think for a lot of us, not only is it our love for Taylor himself, but our dislike for Michael. He's HORRIBLE (!!!!!!) in everything I've seen. I mean... seriously... horrible.
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

okay i just finish reading this article & this person is a jerk!! he's saying taylor is obsessed because he's gained weight for the role...wtf?? I think he's pro-michael...LOL :lol: jk jk...

(just kidding all you pro-michael fans)

http://www.hecklerspray.com/taylor-laut ... 818371.php
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

switzgal wrote:^^^ well it's JUST MY OPINION. To me someone who hates a character, they want that character portrayed to be just that (someone to hate) or however that someone view the character. Not ruin the movie to that person, but to that person that would make it more accurate for that character to be portrayed that way.

OK don't know if that made ANY sense... sorry.
Of course, you're entitled to your opinion. I was just trying to understand it. I see what you're saying, but I've heard nothing to imply that they want Copon to play Jacob because he's someone to hate. My opinion is they just think he looks the part. That, after all, is why Taylor might be replaced. It's not about his acting skills. Shallow, but true.

As for SK2, I don't think you could pay me to watch that. :lol: As for Copon, I didn't even know who he was until his name was brought up on the boards.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

nafereti wrote:okay i just finish reading this article & this person is a jerk!! he's saying taylor is obsessed because he's gained weight for the role...wtf?? I think he's pro-michael...LOL :lol: jk jk...

LOL whoever wrote that is a moron. He or she kept saying Twilight 2 yeah... not good. Why was he talking like Taylor is gaining weight eating doughnuts. He gained 19 lbs of muscle NOT FAT!!!
What a dweeb!!!
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

If I were Kristen or Robert's manager I wouldn't think it wise for them to say if they support Taylor, just for the simple fact that if he is replaced, it would be a really awkward situation to then work with Michael--like dude I didn't want you here and think you suck as Jacob Black...Hi :D I think they are a lot of generalizations being made but i think it's because people feel really strongly about Taylor or Michael. It shouldn't be assumed that people are going to automatically accept Michael just because he's cute--just me :lol: Of course the majority of us wants Summit to choose the best person for the job but whether we agree or not depends on the person's perspective. Ah I'm 50/50 no 75/25 with this now.
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by TeamJacob! »

nafereti wrote:okay i just finish reading this article & this person is a jerk!! he's saying taylor is obsessed because he's gained weight for the role...wtf?? I think he's pro-michael...LOL :lol: jk jk...

OMFG...what a rude, unprofessional article.... :evil: :evil: :evil: can't believe insulted Taylor and Rob..
Chubbying up?? replacing rob with a plank of wood??? WTF.

Next article:
After writing such an appalling article Stuart Heritage was met with a angry mob of twilight fans...his whereabouts are still unknown. :lol: :lol:
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

twilight1909 wrote:
As for SK2, I don't think you could pay me to watch that. :lol: As for Copon, I didn't even know who he was until his name was brought up on the boards.

Yeah me too. Never heard of him before. Actually this fact is what I feel is the root of all this talk.

I think Summit is just being cheap and realizes that Taylor is going to cost more than MC (not because of the CGI necessarily) but because of his popularity.

Who knows, maybe Copon will settle for a lot smaller check. Which will make Summit bite because Summit is looking really cheap, especially considering how much Twilight is making and still going strong as it just opened in the UK this weekend.
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

TeamJacob! wrote:

OMFG...what a rude, unprofessional article.... :evil: :evil: :evil: can't believe insulted Taylor and Rob..
Chubbying up?? replacing rob with a plank of wood??? WTF.

Next article:
After writing such an appalling article Stuart Heritage was met with a angry mob of twilight fans...his whereabouts are still unknown. :lol: :lol:
hahahahahaha :lol:

oh i am sooo looking forward to reading the "next article"...LOL
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/