EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hola everyone!
I know this is a bit(ok, so a lot) off topic, but Im totally in the story telling mode right now, so...*puts on hat*
Today, we got up, went and ate in this little diner place with a really nice waitress, and we went and traveled to all the Twilight places! We went to Bella's house (which just so happens to be on K street), the Cullens house (they had a Cullen Christmas song on the windows and everything. Oh, and apparently they are on an extended skiing trip. Or, at least thats what the note that Esme wrote says. :)), the police station (the chief there prefers "chief swan" :)), the visitors center (that had a note from Stephenie), the Dazzled by Twilight store (where I got a Forks Washington hoodie, an "I love Emmett" pin, and "I *heart* E C pin, chapstick with "Edward Cullen: Dazzling girls since 1901" on it, a Twilight binder, and a complete, 70 trading card set. :)), Forks Outfitters, a whole bunch of other stores, Forks High, La Push (the most BEAUTIFUL place I have EVER seen!! I can see why someone would want to live there.), First Beach, Second Beach, the book store in Port Angeles where Bella went, Bella Italia (where I got Mushroom Ravioli!! Such good stuff. Did you know that they actually didn't have that on their menu at first? They had to add it when Twilight came along.), and, more recently, the movie theatre Bella, Mike, and Jacob went to and saw Twilight (of course) for the seventh time. :)

And now, we are staying in Port Angeles right on the beach. Its beautiful. :)

Ok *takes off story telling hat*. I'm done. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Oh my gosh Carrie! That is so amazing!! I'm glad your having a fun time! And you better be taking pictures!! How did you find Bella's and the Cullens houses??
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Cam: Put the hammers down. Step away from the hammers. I repeat: Put the hammers down and step away from the hammers. I do not trust you with these dangerous weapons.

CARRIE! *Gasps* I haven't been on to talk to you about your trip yet! I've read all your reports like a good student [Big smiley] And you are making me soooooo jealous of all you guys who live in the US *sad face* To me, Forks is this mythical town on the other side of the world that I couldn't be sure actually existed but for all you guys it is just a holiday you can go to as easily (almost) as I can just go to Sydney :cry: If I ever come to the US I shall come stay with one of my crew chickies and we shall go on a road trip to Forks [Big smiley]

So Carrie, like Sierra asked, how did you find Bella's and the Cullen's houses? Is their specific ones that SM picked out? Do you fancy buying me a little gift? Such as an uberly cool I Love Emmett pin and sending it over here to me for Christmas because you love me so much? *Looks at Carrie with cute, irresistible look that will totally convince her*
Oh! And I remember you mentioned its a deadly ice-slick! Don't be ashamed to be an Uber Geek :ugeek: (Like me! Only kidding) with safety gear. It's safe!

Well I've missed a couple of questions, so I shall shorten all my answers into one [Big smiley]
Something about action figures and video games: Emmett would have an absolute ball! [hysterical laughing] I liked the idea he would stage a "Cullens v Wolves" fight with the figurines and then sitting on the xbox till he finished the entire game and then becoming a full pro and challenging everyone else and beating their butts might I add :lol: Rosalie having a humans baby: No, I don't think, after seeing first hand the pain and struggle that Bella went through with the birth, she would be willing to watch and sacrifice an unknown human for that. Even though she supported Bella's decision throughout the pregnancy, she knew that Bella would eventually be turned into a vampire and live through the birth. I don't think that she would support a totally random person sacrificing herself for a baby for her. And I also agree (I forget who said it :? ) that Rosalie would want ot have her baby. to have it look like her (and Emmett, duh!) and know that she created this baby and it was part of her. Is there any questions I missed? *Shrugs* Probably but it will take too much effort to find them..Sorry guys

OH MY GOD! Random, sorry guys but I thought you guys would appreciate it: My sister found me: A chocolate wrapper with the name/brand "Twilight" - no connection with the books or anything but it is awesome! I've got it in my wallet at the moment [Proud smile]

Oh! I almost forgot! We've gained a new member since I was last on! (sorry I forget you name, I think it had something to do with Emmett in it? :?)
Anyway, I'm Elise *wide grin* I am also Captain of the EDC Cheer Squad!
And Kat beat me to the Welcome Cheer :evil: Nah Kidding! But seriously! Don't do it again! Nah :lol: You are entitled to it cause you are a member of my awesome (OK, mine and Sierra's) Squad [huge smile]
Well Kat, you just sufficiently distracted me from my welcome! *Evil stare* <Hehe I'm getting better at them!
So welcome fellow Emmett lover! Oh! I am also a weirdo! Along with my weirdo friends, who shall remain nameless *cough*Cam, Mez, Kat, Christina (My Twi Twin *bear hug*), Shannon, Sierra, Shanon, Carrie, Heather, Jack*cough* :D Love you girls!

Oh and girls: Every single person in the Crew: PM me anytime/all the time you have a spare minute/second...Because I am getting extremely lonely over here in my corner of the world where nobody else decided they would live :evil: Love you chickies :D But seriously: PM me!

Once again: Smiley disease again...Must remove some! Seriously! I swear I had about 30 in here..Still trying to remove..

Oh! and look how long this turned out..Oops
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

skylarblue wrote:Good Evening All!!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that when we reach 100 pages, someone needs to PM BHG to let her know that we need a new thread.

Also, at the 100 pages, NO MORE POSTING !!!!!!!!! We want to get a new EDC and not get in trouble!!!!

Toodles!

P.S. Way to go everyone on keeping on topic and cam, thanks for the rules reminder.

Shannon
I just saw this and wanted to say that I'm aware we are close to 100 pages. I will check it when I get back home from work tonight. Since I know about it, it is ok to keep posting past 100 pages.

I'm way behind on reading the thread, but I'm enjoying the laughs. It's a nice escape from real life which includes an enormous amount of overtime right now.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

Morning to everyone that's on. I just got off work and will soon be heading to bed, but just to let you all know I probably won't be on much today. They are doing some work on some power lines and there is a possibility that I will be without power for part of the day. It's really cold here today so I won't be enjoying that. :evil:

Carrie I am looking forward to seeing your pics. That's cool about all the stuff you got at the Twilight store.

I guess I will have to take some pics of Jacksonville :lol: although I probably won't get them put on the computer for a while (see above).
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

Carrie ~ nice work with Storyhat. :D that must have been so amazing, to actually see the things you love so much. I'm really jealous, as I have said squillions of times...

Cas ~ hope you have a good sleep, hon. hope your power's back up soon.

Elise ~ nameless, huh? *cough*you're weird too*cough* good work on the Evil Stare, though. I was impressed.

so should we have a monumental last topic? cos there's only what? four pages left to go? eek! then it's time for a new thread. :D does that make the OC feel old? cos I've only been here for the whole of Team Emmett #2. 8-)

oh, and someone please make sure Mez gets her Storyhat returned safely to her. thanks. :D

--> kay, so I'm basically being banned off my computer, cos who knew? apparently I'm costing too much in electricity & internet, and my MotherFigure has all these issues about Christmas, so I have to Spend Time With My Family. :o :shock: :? :cry:

"BUT THE LEX NEEDS ME!" I screamed in anguish. "I HAVE TO GO ON THE EDC!!!!" :evil: :cry:
"Nonsense, Katherine. You're being quite ridiculous. Now pass me those Christmas tree lights."

*sob sob* so this is me saying byeas for now, cos unless I'm vair vair sneaky and get back on when no one's looking, I'll be out all day.
hope you can entertain yourselves while I'm gone.
someone else will have to take up profession of Storyteller.

(hang on, I gotta delete some smilies... darn Smiley Disease. grr.)

LOVE KAT <3
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

aw, Kat!! I'm sorry you can't get on. :cry:

Haha. :) The people at the visitors center picked out a Cullen and a Swan house, and the owners of the houses let people take pictures and stuff. The Cullen house SAYS its a bed and breakfast, but I think thats just when the Cullens aren't home. ;) Bellas house is just some random house on K street. BUT, it looks very similar to the one in the movie, so Catherine did good with picking that one. :)

Elise, you know I would love to get you a pin, but we are actually in Port Angeles now. :cry: I had to say my goodbyes to Forks yesterday, and that was very hard. But hey, Port Angeles is very pretty. Heck, WASHINGTON in general is beautiful. I can't even express how magnificent it is. Oh, and another thing about that pin. I had to practically search that entire store just to find that pin. They had, like, nothing for Emmett!! I about died when I found that one pin.

I keep telling stories. Maybe I should just be the keeper of the story hat and if anyone else wants it, they can get it from me. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

Carrie i love your stories.. makes me wanna go sosoooo bad :( but it is ok. i think the story hat should be a joint thing... tho i never use it... :D my life isnt that exiting.

NOOOOO kay hunn ill miss you.. i havent gone a few days with out my twin.. :(
Elise i will be safe with my hammers but they are staying in my tool belt just in case :D :twisted: :roll:
personaly think all of us have smily diease :D --> see there i go.. :( crap :|
and ya i am starting to feel old... the oc are old.. :( lol not realy we went through this thread in a month so i think we will dominate the world soon emough. i think we move so fast because we have so many members. and the dedicated ones you see on here all the time... ya im one of themas you know i have no life.. *rolls eyes*

ok after that touching speach *rolls her eyes* ( i only used that cuz i can use any more smileys) *mad face*
i will end this.

LOVE CAM<3 *snickergiggles* shout out to the oc and all of my lovies *big smile*
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

urcoolcarrie wrote:Hola everyone!
I know this is a bit(ok, so a lot) off topic, but Im totally in the story telling mode right now, so...*puts on hat*
Today, we got up, went and ate in this little diner place with a really nice waitress, and we went and traveled to all the Twilight places! We went to Bella's house (which just so happens to be on K street), the Cullens house (they had a Cullen Christmas song on the windows and everything. Oh, and apparently they are on an extended skiing trip. Or, at least thats what the note that Esme wrote says. :)), the police station (the chief there prefers "chief swan" :)), the visitors center (that had a note from Stephenie), the Dazzled by Twilight store (where I got a Forks Washington hoodie, an "I love Emmett" pin, and "I *heart* E C pin, chapstick with "Edward Cullen: Dazzling girls since 1901" on it, a Twilight binder, and a complete, 70 trading card set. :)), Forks Outfitters, a whole bunch of other stores, Forks High, La Push (the most BEAUTIFUL place I have EVER seen!! I can see why someone would want to live there.), First Beach, Second Beach, the book store in Port Angeles where Bella went, Bella Italia (where I got Mushroom Ravioli!! Such good stuff. Did you know that they actually didn't have that on their menu at first? They had to add it when Twilight came along.), and, more recently, the movie theatre Bella, Mike, and Jacob went to and saw Twilight (of course) for the seventh time. :)

And now, we are staying in Port Angeles right on the beach. Its beautiful. :)

Ok *takes off story telling hat*. I'm done. :)
OMG. :o I am officially jealous of you and I'm gonna kidnap my parents and force them to take me to Forks. :)
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I'm a bit delirious here so forgive me if I rant a little. I haven't been able to go to sleep yet not that I haven't tried. Thankfully they haven't cut the power and seeing as it hasn't gone above freezing at all today that's a good thing.

So I have an Emmett question: What kind of bets do you think Emmett and Jasper have made in the past? Also what would the prize be seeing as they can buy anything they want?
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory