Dying to Dye

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
nikie_nikz
Wandering Through Town

Re: Dying to Die

Post by nikie_nikz »

PHEW. I thought this was a thread for posting your last words of something. The subject line for this thread makes it sound like a place for suicidal individuals to post... Scary :(
"What fools these mortals be!"
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I just got my hair colored about a week ago. Its just a lighter blonde now. I'm too scared to get any other color. I really like my hair blonde, and even trying to picture myself with any other color is scary. I am too much of a blondie-inside and out-to change that.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

Lastnight I colored my hair a sort of golden blonde. I like it but at first I wasn't sure what to think of it. Maybe later I'll take pics and show you all. :)
VampLover
Learning to Love Green

Post by VampLover »

Ahh hello there, now this is a topic i can sink my teeth into. (pun intended) I probably change my hair about as much as I change my underwear, ok a bit of an exageration, but close enough. I get bored with my hair and have to change it. I have been coloring my hair since I was 12 (I'm 31 now), because thats when my mom let me start, I probably would have started earlier if I could. My hair is naturally a dirty blond color that I never really liked. I have been every color of the rainbow. Right now my hair is a really dark brown, almost black. I did that last Thursday night. Before that it was a auburn/brownish color. I used to bleach my hair, but it got to be too much.
As long as I was on my way to Hell - I might as well enjoy the journey.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

My hair is naturally black. So it is really hard to color it. So I just don't bother.
The title of this forum scares me. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

My hair is naturally really dark brown.I'm letting my fringe grow out a bit more and Then I'll get that bit dyed white and do the rest in dreadlocks.(hence the countdown thingy in my sig)
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

My hair is naturally a dark brown. Right now its black. I dyed it back in May and now I want my brown back but I have to wait for it to grow out or save up enough to get it stripped. It sucks..I don't think I'll do black again..cuz I don't want to bleach it either cuz I wouldn't look good blonde. And I will never dye my hair more than once in at least a week..sposed to be two. I don't want to destroy my hair. But I've dyed my hair light golden brown, red-ish colors, a purple-ish red..lol. But right now I'd love just a dark brown.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

nikie_nikz wrote:PHEW. I thought this was a thread for posting your last words of something. The subject line for this thread makes it sound like a place for suicidal individuals to post... Scary :(
I agree.
Scary.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

mz.cullenn wrote:
nikie_nikz wrote:PHEW. I thought this was a thread for posting your last words of something. The subject line for this thread makes it sound like a place for suicidal individuals to post... Scary :(
I agree.
Scary.
That's totally what I thought!! I was like; "WTH!? Dying to DIE?! What kind of a thread is this!?" I thought it was like people talking about how they wanted to die. Wow. Really glad that that isn't the case :lol:
They should really change the tital from die to dye...
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

The "die" part should be switched to "dye" so it's less scary.
Anywhoo, I'm waaay too freaked to dye my hair. I've highlighted it before, but it so really subtle. I didn't tell my dad I was getting highlights and he never even noticed the difference. No one did actually except for 1 of my friends.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com