Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Team Edward Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Aro

Post by Team Edward Girl »

In New Moon I thought Aro was okay (For the record this is how my Volturi ranking scale is: I hate Caius with a passion, I've always felt sorry for Marcus, and I'm about to say my piece for Aro...). He was alright in New Moon because he defended Bella and Edward, even if his motives were sucky. We didn't see him in Eclipse, and in Breaking Dawn I hated him more than I hated Caius, and that's an accomplishment. He was all about trying to keep the Volturi image, but trying to get Bella, Alice, Edward, and Jasper (though the guys would be bonuses to the Voltri guard the real prizes would be Bella and Alice.) While also trying to kill the Cullen clan, the Volturi's biggest, imaginary threat. This just so he can stay in power and not that they know that things like Nessie can exist, don't put it past Aro to find a Gianna-like person doing even wierder jobs for them if you get what I mean. And last but not least, Aro killed his own sister! I freaking hate Aro!!! :evil:
"I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak; awake and unafraid asleep or dead" -Famous Last Words" My Chemical Romance
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

Team Edward Girl wrote:In New Moon I thought Aro was okay (For the record this is how my Volturi ranking scale is: I hate Caius with a passion, I've always felt sorry for Marcus, and I'm about to say my piece for Aro...). He was alright in New Moon because he defended Bella and Edward, even if his motives were sucky. We didn't see him in Eclipse, and in Breaking Dawn I hated him more than I hated Caius, and that's an accomplishment. He was all about trying to keep the Volturi image, but trying to get Bella, Alice, Edward, and Jasper (though the guys would be bonuses to the Voltri guard the real prizes would be Bella and Alice.) While also trying to kill the Cullen clan, the Volturi's biggest, imaginary threat. This just so he can stay in power and not that they know that things like Nessie can exist, don't put it past Aro to find a Gianna-like person doing even wierder jobs for them if you get what I mean. And last but not least, Aro killed his own sister! I freaking hate Aro!!! :evil:
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS LIKE WTF!?!?! Y ARO Y?????? I HATE YOU!!!!!!
lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYeYWYPUpto

watch this about the volturi! (hopefully it goes throw!)
caius creeps me out XD
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

Team Edward Girl wrote:In New Moon I thought Aro was okay (For the record this is how my Volturi ranking scale is: I hate Caius with a passion, I've always felt sorry for Marcus, and I'm about to say my piece for Aro...). He was alright in New Moon because he defended Bella and Edward, even if his motives were sucky. We didn't see him in Eclipse, and in Breaking Dawn I hated him more than I hated Caius, and that's an accomplishment. He was all about trying to keep the Volturi image, but trying to get Bella, Alice, Edward, and Jasper (though the guys would be bonuses to the Voltri guard the real prizes would be Bella and Alice.) While also trying to kill the Cullen clan, the Volturi's biggest, imaginary threat. This just so he can stay in power and not that they know that things like Nessie can exist, don't put it past Aro to find a Gianna-like person doing even wierder jobs for them if you get what I mean. And last but not least, Aro killed his own sister! I freaking hate Aro!!! :evil:
I really don't mind Aro, i know his done alot of bad things, but to me, like Stephanie said that its just in his nature to do bad things.
Caius is so... how can i put it.... his been alive for 3000 years and he still ain't getting any smarter. but he is great to me.
And Marcus... will i don't think i need to say how sorry i feel for him... he wouldn't care. :(

I like all of the The Volturi... except for one... but i cant remember the name.
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

I like all the volturi 2!

BUT I LOVE FELIX THEEE BEST :D
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i like aro he seems like the nice volturi person or vapire if you will unlike caius he takes the law serious and doesnt just kill for fun..
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
leahroselover

Post by leahroselover »

I have the biggest, most unfathomable crush on Aro. He is the one thing I'm excited about New Moon for along with Leah
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
Sig by Electrimafried @ASN
Why Edward Hates Blonde's Pg-13 : A Dark/Romance/Comedy Fic
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

is his wife name Lilth?
leahroselover

Post by leahroselover »

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:is his wife name Lilth?
No her name is Sulpicia

P.S Gossip Girl ^^ :D
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
Sig by Electrimafried @ASN
Why Edward Hates Blonde's Pg-13 : A Dark/Romance/Comedy Fic
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

leahroselover wrote:
WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:is his wife name Lilth?
No her name is Sulpicia

P.S Gossip Girl ^^ :D
lol love gossip girl :]
oooh lol i thought it was lilth.... if so i was going 2 say lilth is spose to be the devils wife......... lol
TeamCullenRocks
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamCullenRocks »

Aro is a very iconic character. Don't get me wrong, I love the Volturi and their ominous behavior, :twisted: but I think they go to extremes sometimes. Aro is definitely the meekest of the three of them. He's the one that wants to actually stop and make sure they're doing the right thing, like in the Breaking Dawn showdown. Caius is ready to solely deliver justice, even when it isn't necessary. If I were to choose one of them to rule over me, I would choose Aro, without a doubt.
"It makes me... anxious... to be away from you."
-Edward, Twilight, p. 188