Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black

Post by switzgal »

^^^ WOW, I never heard of that sickness. I hope you're feeling better.
I'm extremely stressed out too. With all the Holidays stuff to do and then all this replacing Taylor talk.

I was so happy about a month ago when we found out New Moon was a go and now ONLY a month after, Summit had to make us all worry.

Feel better!!
sarina1113
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sarina1113 »

CantBreathe wrote:I'm not sure it really makes a difference on how long before they make an official statement. They are not obligated to release a statement as soon as the decision is made. I'm actually feeling really optimistic about it, because I'm thinking Summit/CW are smart enough to make the right decision... which is to keep Taylor of course... or at the very least, not to cast MC.
Makes sense. This waiting could just be them prolonging the news but I agree. I think they are smart enough to make the right decision. If we can't get Taylor, then please spare us MC. MC is like the bottom of the barrel in terms of playing Jacob Black. (Sorry MC fans)

I really hope you feel better, shwarzloewe! I've never heard of that sickness either but it definitely doesn't sound appealing. Get some sleep and have sweet dream of JB!
J<3N
Q: Who's your favorite vampire? Edward Cullen or Bill Compton?
A: Well, Bill has quite the...uh... I'll just say Bill is my favorite for undisclosed reasons...

CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Schwarzloewe- Either you're becoming a werewolf or MC is really that bad!
I don't know, I mean i feel if were good news and they were keeping Taylor, Summit would announce and not leave us hanging, but major decisions like this one do take time to finalize, though I feel the correct choice is quite obvious.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Renesmee101
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

I'm so freaking anxious. This whole wait-and-see game sucks. I just wanna know, dammit!
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

I can't wait any longer, I really hope that they don't wait till '09 to tell us what is going to happen.
I love your new siggy Switzgal.
I am like shaking right now, not good because I am trying to wrap presents while typing this :lol:.
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

You can send fan mail to Taylor... tell him we're all behind him.

Taylor Lautner
Management 360
9111 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA

Does anybody know if Taylor has grown... height-wise?? How tall is he now? I know he's gained some muscles but I'm wondering if he's getting any taller. Boys that age usually sprout up quickly and I remember Catherine Hardwicke saying that Taylor's dad is tall. *crosses finger*
Renesmee101
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

switzgal wrote:You can send fan mail to Taylor... tell him we're all behind him.

Taylor Lautner
Management 360
9111 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA
Cool beans!!
I'm totally gonna write him a letter. Well, type a letter, cause I'd like it if he could actually read what I wrote. :P My handwriting in insane. Practically impossible to read unless you're used to it. :P
Dork Squad
Renesmee101

Post by Renesmee101 »

So, I went to Taylor's imdb page to see how tall he is, and it definitly says on there that he'll be in NM.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1210124/
Its the first thing under the Filmography section.

Also, his song Dream Dream Dream Dream is definitly on iTunes. I'm like, crying with joy. Its too good. lol.
Dork Squad
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

switzgal wrote:You can send fan mail to Taylor... tell him we're all behind him.

Taylor Lautner
Management 360
9111 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA

Does anybody know if Taylor has grown... height-wise?? How tall is he now? I know he's gained some muscles but I'm wondering if he's getting any taller. Boys that age usually sprout up quickly and I remember Catherine Hardwicke saying that Taylor's dad is tall. *crosses finger*
Cool now I am totaly sending him a letter, typed a course :lol:.
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

Renesmee101 wrote:So, I went to Taylor's imdb page to see how tall he is, and it definitly says on there that he'll be in NM.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1210124/
Its the first thing under the Filmography section.
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but if you go to New Moon's IMDB page where it has him listed, the page was last updated on November 29th, at which point I don't think anyone was aware that the role might be reconsidered. So I'm thinking that may have been prematurely posted as everyone assumed at the time he would continue on as Jacob Black.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!