The Covenant

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

The Covenant

Post by Pel »

A place to discuss the movies.
Nessa645
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Covenant

Post by Nessa645 »

The Covenant ohhh I love that movie. All the guys look GREAT and have the most amazing bodies *drooling* :shock:
I can watch over and over and never get tired of it.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Nessa645 wrote:The Covenant ohhh I love that movie. All the guys look GREAT and have the most amazing bodies *drooling* :shock:
I can watch over and over and never get tired of it.
Same! haha i rememeber i saw it on the big screen when it came out- and the second it went to the pool scene all my friends and i gasped so loud! haha after that we were gone in wonderland...i promise the whole movie i was drooling looking like---> :shock:
I didn't even pay attention to the plot XD needless to say i watched it again soon after and attempted to pay attention to the plot...though i didn't succeed :oops:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Miss Vengeance
Wandering Through Town

Post by Miss Vengeance »

I could watch The Covenant so many times without getting bored. It's such an awesome movie. What's even better is when it comes on the movie channel that I always watch, I can watch it without commercials. It's so tight.
Forlorn
Settled in Forks

Post by Forlorn »

The effects to the movie were very cheesy but I love watching that movie especially since Chase Crawford was in it. Eye candy makes up for the cheesiness of the acting and the special effects.
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Two words come to mind:

STEVEN. STRAIT.

Oh goodness, he was hot!
*dies*
I love that movie.
Although I do despise the girl he gets to liplock with.
Boo.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Yes and Chace Crawford! :D

I love this movie! Some parts were a bit cheesy and I hated the parts with the spiders but the rest I loved!
dazzledby
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzledby »

I really wish they had done a sequal because they set the ending up to make it possible. Too bad it will probably not happen though, becuase it wasn't that big and Chance got big because of GG.
credit: me!
SydlovesTwilight
Settled in Forks

Post by SydlovesTwilight »

dazzledby wrote:I really wish they had done a sequal because they set the ending up to make it possible. Too bad it will probably not happen though, becuase it wasn't that big and Chance got big because of GG.
I agree. Sequel is much needed. Steven Straight makes my heart beat faster and faster(him, Robert Pattinson, and Edward are the only ones so far. sigh...lol)

All the guys are amazing in that movie! I must admit, I watched it because of their looks and not because I was interested in the movie plot at all. Later, I found out its pretty good. lol.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

SydlovesTwilight wrote: All the guys are amazing in that movie! I must admit, I watched it because of their looks and not because I was interested in the movie plot at all. Later, I found out its pretty good. lol.

i must admit that i watched that movie for the same reason....but ended up liking it alot too! hehe
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...