Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Alice Cullen

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

Jublio wrote:I loooove Alice, mostly because she is just so positive about everything and she has so much energy
and I'm sooo jealous she has Jasper,
but I'm probably one of the many who wants to steal him from her :roll:
Oh yes, yes you are....
Lioness Rampant wrote:
YourFavoriteAries wrote: *adds Lioness Rampant to hit list under Alice*
;) :lol:
*hides under desk*
eek! :shock:

yes, Jublio. good luck with the stealing part. If you manage to get around alice's visions, you won't be able to keep Jasper for youself! :twisted: if you do, watch your back!!! *ATTACK OF THE FANGIRLS!!!*
Haha, hide...hiding is good.

I've been thinking, If we all gang up on Alice to steal him away, then we fight each other at least ONE of us gets Jasper...right...?
:twisted: :lol:

So that must be the plan, The fan girls must attack Alice!!

Speaking of Alice's visions, I bet she's just as good of a tracker as Dimitri if she uses her power like that. As soon as someone makes a decision to go somewhere, she can see them go there.
:shock:
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

YourFavoriteAries wrote: Haha, hide...hiding is good.
I've been thinking, If we all gang up on Alice to steal him away, then we fight each other at least ONE of us gets Jasper...right...?
I call Jasper! he's MINE! you can't have him! none of you!
ColormeBSG
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

Lioness Rampant wrote:
YourFavoriteAries wrote: Haha, hide...hiding is good.
I call Jasper! he's MINE! you can't have him! none of you!
Ahhhh you shall all learn in due time...
:twisted:
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

*evil laughter*
Thats what you think!
ColormeBSG
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

I think Alice is the kind of character every story needs. She's a light, good hearted character. Especially through all the troubles that the characters undergo like the Cullen's constant refusal of humans for food, and Bella's constant "life threatening situations". Alice really does bring a fresh, joyful feeling to the Twilight Saga.

I also find Alice's joy to be one of the main reasons SM had her brought back to Bella first in New Moon. It just made sense, because throughout the whole story Bella was so depressed without Edward...but SM creatively brought back the one character other than Edward who would bring that aspect of hope and joy back to the story. At first i thought it was Carlisle because his car was parked infront of Bella's house in NM- but when i found out it was Alice i couldn't help but feel much happier, knowing Alice's joyful, carefree character and all.

Not only that, but Alice is the best friend we all want- funny, joyful, and wise. I simply love Alice and her pixy side haha she's just such an awesome character that brings so much more life to the story- even in the dark moments...
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
sillyhead.
Settled in Forks

Post by sillyhead. »

OMG.
i love alice too! :D
KlutzyGirl
Settled in Forks

Post by KlutzyGirl »

Okay I think Alice would be the coolest best friend ever. The only thing that wouldn't be cool (hahaha vmapire pun right there :D ) is that you could never surprise her with anything!
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

sometimes i feel as though alice and emmett are the only thing keeping me reading this series....

alice has only ever made me angry once, compared to the dozens of times most other characters have. that's saying something.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

alice just makes me so...so...happy. shes always looking up and making things better. she never once says anything that makes me upset. shes so uplifting, like someone who you just want to be around because shes so happy.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

I luv Alice! She is one of my favorite characters because she is SO much like me. She is quirky and hyperactive, but she also has a soft side where she can be considerate/caring/understanding. ex: "Alice had a little bit too much fun fabricating the evidence." - classic to me!

Oh, I love how she uses her abilities to find Jasper. That is beyond romantic (but that's another story)!