EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by Brella »

Mmmmm...smells so fresh and so clean, clean....
I love the smell of a new thread in the morning...

LOL...Hmmm..ok I know I saw a question...What kind of bets did Emmett and Jasper make in the past? I'm pretty sure they bet on anything and everything. From who was going to take down the most bears to who was going to score the highest on a test. I mean they both strike me as competetive so I imagine there was nothing they wouldn't bet on.

I also had a musing, an idea. I wonder what Emmetts favorite sport is. I would imaging him watching something like UFC ultimate fighting. Cage matches and such. They are uber-brutal :twisted: .
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

HURRAY! I SHINY NEW THREAD! *takes a deep breath in through nose* smells like Emmett :lol:
Ok question:

What kind of bets do you think Emmett and Jasper have made in the past? Also what would the prize be seeing as they can buy anything they want?

Wasn't this question asked in the previous thread? Well as I said for my last answer; Emmett would probably bet that he can do the "hokey pokey" with Rosalie more than Jasper can do it with Alice in a week. And they probably bet special things that only they have, like Emmett's jeep, Jaspers new Motorcycle.... etc. etc.

By the way Mez, I love the story hat :mrgreen:
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

HEY LAYDEZZZ!! i came on cuz i got a story :) *takes mezez story hat* p.s i love the ears

I was at this place, a floridian attraction. ( I was wearing my edward shirt [the genaric one]) i was just looking down the isle and there were two girls there wispering "omg she has the edward shirt!! Ill go over there and kill her and you take the shirt before i get blood on it."... they glared at me the whole time.. i walked out as fast as i could and told my bro.. he laughed..( reading the twi saga.. hes 11 HAHAH)

so there you go.. watch for evil twi girls that want to kill you :shock:

LOVE CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

excellent Storytelling, Cam. :D no need to look out for those girls tho. they're dea--- distracted, I mean. yes. that's it. *ahem*

oh yeah, I had the most awful thing happen to me... *plunks Storyhat on head*
I was in a bookstore, doing last minute shopping, and I was looking at some TwiStuff for my sis, and these two old women come up & start talking about Twilight.
loudly.
talking, yes. but they didn't know anything. AT ALL. I'll give you an example of their stupidity/ignorance:

"OH, MY! WHAT'S THIS?" [picks book up UPSIDE-DOWN]
"OH, I KNOW THOSE. THOSE ARE THE SPIRIT BOOKS."
excuse me?
"THE WHAT?!"
"YOU KNOW!! THE SPIRI-- oh, well THEY'RE SOMETHING, ANYWAYS."
"OH."
"THEY'RE ABOUT VAMPIRES."
"OH."
good grief.

PLUS, I was standing right there. so they were in my way and shouting in my ear, practically.
I was pretty much in anguish the whole time.
eventually they shuffled off to wreck havoc in the Adult Fiction and New Releases sections, but the agony they had caused me lingered on...

*takes off Storyhat sadly, in a way that indicates a bleeding soul*

on that cheery note...
merry Christmas &
happy holidays.

love you all,
Kat
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

HAHAHAH OH good one kat.. some twi moms (not poining at any of the layd on here) dont know what they are talking about... drives me nuts :x
i would have told.. them off... seriously i would have. Then i would hae made them buy them and read them and do a 1000 word essay on each book :D

YEPP THAT IS HOW I ROLL

LOVE CAM
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Number threee-eee, thread number threee-eee.. -Sings and dances a jig- :P How awesome. We seriously are taking over. :lol:
What kind of bets do you think Emmett and Jasper have made in the past? Also what would the prize be seeing as they can buy anything they want?

Wasn't this question asked in the previous thread? Well as I said for my last answer; Emmett would probably bet that he can do the "hokey pokey" with Rosalie more than Jasper can do it with Alice in a week. And they probably bet special things that only they have, like Emmett's jeep, Jaspers new Motorcycle.... etc. etc.
You know, I never answered that question because I was wondering if it had been asked or not before. As soon as you said 'Hokey Pokey', though, it all came back to me. :lol: I wonder if I've added that to the 'List of Things That Will Never Be The Same' or not. Me and my friends created it a while back, and the Lex has given me many things to put on it. :roll:

Either way, I agree that they would pretty much bet on anything and everything. Who can down human food, who can catch the animal first, who can stay away from the hokey pokey the longest. Which I don't see the girls approving of. Edward might like it, though. xD Which reminds me, like mentioned in the past, I can definitely see them betting on who can get on Edward's nerves faster, or make Bella blush more, without Jasper using his power. And if Jasper won, Emmett would probably accuse him of cheating, and Esme, Bella or even Carlisle would probably have to step in and decide. =P

About those stories, you know, me and my sister actually talked to somebody in the past that said she loved Twilight, but when we asked her if she liked Edward or Jacob better, she said, "Remind me who Jacob is again?" -Facepalms- And she had read all three ( at the time ) books.
Also, the story hat = Cutest thing ever. I want one for myself. :shock:

Well, two more days, everyone! -Does another jig- I can't wait for Christmas. And New Years, surprisingly. ( Long story why ) <3 And if you don't celebrate Christmas, well.. Merry ChrismaHannuKwanza? Or however you spell that. =P
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Nice stories, Kat and Cam! Well I guess they aren't really nice at all... lol
and don't worry Cam next time scary anti twi girls come I'll be ready! *rev engine on wrecking ball* :twisted: , lol.
One time I was attacked (not literally) by some lady who was a Twilight fan, because I was wearing my Twilight shirt. *takes story hat, and adjusts it so it doesn't fall down over eyes* I think we need a smaller story hat :lol: ...

HER: Oh my gosh! Is that a Twilight shirt!?
(this is right in the middle of the mall, too. She stopped me mid-step, lol)
Me: Yea :)
HER: Can I see it?!
Me: Sure... *I spin around so she can see the front*
HER: THAT IS SO COOL!! *shouting right in my ear*
Me: Thanks...
HER: *babbling at top speed* I'm such a big fan of Twilight, and Harry Potter. I've read them all so many times. I'm like totally obsessed.....
Me: :? .....

She talked non stop about how she's obsessed for like 5 minutes!! I mean I'm obsessed to, but I don't go up to random people in the mall and tell them my whole Twi-life story. *fixes story hat that's starting to droop over eyes* She sorta reminded of Jessica Stanley, in the way that she never shut up :lol: *takes story hat off*
Ok I'm done :D
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

NEW THREAD!! *Screams at top of voice and gets strange looks from family* :oops:
YAY!

Well I am totally in the first 2 pages of this :D I totally would've been on the first but the US just has to have a completely different time zone to the awesome Australia..You couldn't have made it later in the morning for you guys BHG?? Nah just kidding, I'm totally grateful
*Tired sigh after being up all night for BHG* And don't worry BHG - I have my toothpicks and glue and am slowly repairing the Almighty 2x4s..

Mez! I totally loved that hat :D It is now The Legendary Story Hat!
I would totally borrow it right now...but I don't have a story :(
But I really enjoyed the Stories form Cam, Sierra and Kat.. Vair vair well said ladies :D

I want a Twilight Shirt :( Damn Australia doesn't sell them anywhere! (That I know of anyway)

Oh! And I almost forgot! Welcome to JasperRocks3000! (Do you have a name you prefer to go by? That's a really long username..) I'm Elise :D I am also the Captain of EDC's Cheer Squad (with my Co-Captain Sierra)

I shall perform the legendary Welcome Cheer (I'm surprised nobody has done it for you yet *Looks around the crew with accusing eyes*)

WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I would just like to add: ITS CHRISTMAS TOMORROW! :D YAY! :P Well for me anyway..You suckers have to wait another day..Muhahaha! :twisted:

Nah just kidding! I love you all!
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

We could use Jazzled it's what I go by on in other Twilight groups .
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Welcome to the crew Jazzled! :lol: lol that sounds funny. And OME you guys!! This is my 600th post!! YAY! I am now officially hanging up on Jessica! *Does happy dance* Woot! Woot! Wow I've posted a lot...
Co-Captain for EDCCS!