Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901--Team Edward

What should we call our obsession with Edward?

Edwardtose
2%
Edwarditis
35%
Under the Edward Spell
26%
Edwardaisis
4%
Edwardafied
32%

Total votes: 91

CéliAmbre
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Ice Ice Baby--Team Edward thread

Post by CéliAmbre »

Okay, my favorite Edward moment:........I don't know. I'll get back to that one.

But, funilly enough, although I am fully in love with Edward Anthony Masen Cullen since the 6th of December 2006, I never wrote on this thread either. hmpf, well still. I'm definetely Team Edward and nothing else!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I am wholly and 100% team Edward!!! :D
So I've come up with defenses for him on every subject except one. People are creeped out he watches Bella when she sleeps. Does anyone have a come-back for that?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
AshleeTwilight8
Wandering Through Town

Post by AshleeTwilight8 »

la_tua_cantante wrote:
twiheartx wrote: just today my parents asked me if i realized that the Twlight saga was fictional. i was like. yes i know. ):
haha. My husband actually teases me now. He refers to vampires as "my people" and when I leave, he makes jokes about me going to meet up with them and hunt. Ha, I wish. No character in anything I've ever read has ever taken me in like Edward has....It's kind of crazy.
I have to agree with you on that. I have never been so into books in my life. I love this series sooo incredibly much. My husband's a pretty great guy but I told him to read twilight and pick up some tips from Edward. ;) ;) ;)
"Why am I covered in feathers?"- Bella Swan
"I bit a pillow or two"-Edward Cullen
Twilight_Awakening
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilight_Awakening »

^^Don't worry, I have that problem too, though not with a husband, but instead with my brothers. Sometimes I will talk to my mother about the books (she's a fan too) and my brothers will butt in on the conversation and think I'm talking about real people. Though they know now that whenever I mention Edward, Bella, Alice, Emmett...ect. that I'm talking about characters in Twilight. Still, it was a little awkward explaining to them that I was rambling about how great fictional characters were. :lol: Oh well, they're used to it now. You just have to break them in easy... :)
~Do Not Feed the Bears. Let the Bears Feed Edward~

AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

twiheartx wrote:
AliceLauren wrote:ha ha.

I love Edward. he he. He is just so... ah whats the word I'm looking for? Perfect. I just want to go up to him and hug him.

But I can't do that so... hmpht.

My life will not be complete without hugging Edward. I will die very unhappy. lol.
hahah. just today my parents asked me if i realized that the Twlight saga was fictional. i was like. yes i know. ):

HA HA HA.
Everything that I do reminds me of Edward. But I try not to say anything out loud.
Leah
Settled in Forks

Post by Leah »

Yay.
Team Edward all the way!
But I can't agree when you say he's perfect.
He's not, he's just as flawed as anyone else but his constant struggle to make the right decisions compensates that.
Anyway, I love him :D
misslucy
Settled in Forks

Post by misslucy »

OMG.
like you have no idea..
edward is, by far, my favorite fictional character that i have ever read about.
i think everyone can agree with what i am feeling.
but, my favorite edward(/bella) moment is the very end of BD..
and she lets him read her mind.
omgeeeee.
like that rocked my world.
because that was one of the only things he wanted.
and she could give it to him.
that's amazing.

ooo. edward.
:P

peace, love, and hello kitty.
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

OMG (or more better OME) there aren't workds to describe how much I love Edward. My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE part of BD is in the end when he gets to hear Bella's thoughts. I love that because that's the only thing in the whole world he can't get by himself. I mean he can prety much buy anything he desires but since the beginning of his love for Bella that is the only thing he ever REALLY wanted and I am glad he got it. Yeah so about my obsession. Since the first book I hated Jake (sorry team jacob fans) He just seemed annoying and young. The only time I ever didn't hate him was when he told Bella the truth about Edward. But all the other times he was obnoxious and annoying. He interrupted Bella and Edward when he and Billy stopped over, he kissed her unwillingly on her part and then broke her hand. He imprinted on the only child Bella will ever have so before she even met Nessie she "belonged" to Jake *shudders* I could go on and on and on. But yeah 100% Team Edward. to quote someone else's signature (sorry brain fart forgot whose) Team Edward because some of the hottest kisses are close mouthed. And these are my own Team Edward because:
we all need AC in the summer
first love is the deepest
Rob Pattinson is hot(hehe :lol: )
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

ah. i feel so good whenever i go here. it makes me feel so at home. :)
just like edward x lover, i have a team edward thing that i stole from someone. many people use it (i think), but its still my favorite team edward thing.

Real Men
Sparkle!
Team Edward
Becasue I like my men
cold, dead, and sparkly.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
mrsedwardcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mrsedwardcullen »

I can't believe that I never saw this thread before! It makes me sad. But all is good, I found it now. :D
I have always been 100% Team Edward. I didn't understand how people could be Team Jacob. I understand it a little bit now but have still never swayed a bit in that direction. Edward is what my dreams are made of now. I'm sad when I wake up in the morning and didn't have a Twilight dream. My fiance said that he is going to be Edward for Halloween. That's great and all, but I don't have the heart to tell him that there is no one who can live up to the Edward that I have created in my head- sorry, not even Robert Pattison. But it was cute that he said he was going to try to be him. Oh Edward, why do you have to be fictional? :)
"You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
— Edward