EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by Meztli »

We know that Emmett is basically a happy guy and nothing really bother's him. So what do think could make him angry?
I can't say anything. It's really hard to even try to thing of something. Elise was saying that anything that would endanger Rose or the Cullens would make him made but I'd have to disagree (sorry, Elise). In Eclipse, the newborn battle is a good example. Let me quote. This is from the bottom of page 537 into the top of 538. Right when Edward is telling Bella what is going on in the fight. Follow me if you wish.

"The first group is in the clearning. We can hear the fighting."
My teeth locked together.
He laughed once. "We can hear Emmett-he's enjoying himself."

:ugeek: :lol: That's a short example but nonetheless.
See. Even in dire situations, Emmett has the time of his existence.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

OH god OH NO wait i will do one of my short but sweet anwsers for sannons questions! my face look like this --> :lol:
We know that Emmett is basically a happy guy and nothing really bother's him. So what do think could make him angry?

HARM.OR.THREAT.TO.HIS.FAMILY.

there you go:D

you know i love you shannon :D (charlies angel halo)

LOVE CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

OK GUYS! I am now leaving to go on my holidays to Tamworth: The inner outback country town (OK it's ot that far inland- its only a 3.5 hour drive..but still NO BEACHES! :o ) where my cousins live. I hope you guys don't post too much in my absence (lucky the boards are closed for the next 2/3 days :D But I will have to battle with my Lex withdrawals..*Hyperventilation* No, Calm down Elise..Breathe..

So I wanted to take this opportunity to wish all my wonderful crew members A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D :D

It's Christmas Eve here (well only 12 midday but on the 24th :D) So I only have 1 more sleep till CHRISTMAS!

So I hope Santa is good to everyone and we are preparing to walk out hte door in like 2 seconds..Merry Christmas and I Love You All Chickies! :D :D Be UBER GEEKS! :ugeek: Sorry :oops: Had to put that in.. :lol:

love you all and Be Safe..
Talk soon..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Meztli

Post by Meztli »

Aww... bye Elise! Merry Christmas and all the other ones that I don't know. Some people will say Happy Holidays but I say Merry Christmas. And if it offends anyone, that is not my intention.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Ok, I admit it *hanging head in shame* I posted a pretty lame question, thanks to Mez's reference from the book *yelling "You Go Mez" as I do the cabbage patch* I realize my lameness.

So someone come up with something to talk about. We need to be good or BHG will come and see that we've been slacking. Then she will hand out more glue and toothpick boxes and tell us this is what you will be doing on your Holiday!!!!!

I will so miss you guys on the lock down *weeps silently* what will all of you do without my charming wit and company? I know that you will miss me terribly. :lol:
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Meztli

Post by Meztli »

Sorry Sky. Just the battle was the first thing to pop into my head. My apologies. I'll try to think of a question.
Edit: Okay I got one. It might be random but it has to do with Emmett.
If they were to make a movie about the Cullens and Bella (basically, if they made a movie of Twilight), what actor do you think Emmett would pick to play Movie Emmett? Other then himself. Hope you guys can understand this question.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

KELAN!!!!!! I know that is reaalyy lame bu ti dont see anyone elese playing him. bu tknowing emmett he would probably choose brad pit as a joke.. AHAHA i haope yall got that

LOVE CAM<3 MERRY CHRISTMAS ELISE KISSES
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

WHAT-WHAT? *sniffle sniffle*. No lex over the holidays?! So what am I supposed to do when my fam. gets on my nerves?! Hahaha. Kidding! (Actually I'm not! :twisted: ) Any-who. YAy! There's christinasheadache! Whew! Yeah- um - as far as the twilight old ladies go-- this one * points to myself* knows her biz-nez! :D Yup.Spirits- heh! Silly old broads! :lol:
Ahh! The last few topics! You guys beat me on all the good answers! Yeah- I see Emmett betting Jasper on who can um- hokey pokey & tear down the most houses! Hehe! GOOD ONE! Oh- and I can kinda see Emmett betting he can eat the most human food before having to go hack it back up! Sorry- that sounds pretty gross, but I can picture it! :lol:
As far as what could make Emmett mad-- I , personally think Emmett may get a lil kick out of Jacob giving Rosalie so much crap! Maybe a chuckle to himself when she is not around & can hear him?! I know he sooo loves her, but most every couple I know, do give eachother a hard time every now and then! ;) And even laugh at jokes at their mates expense! :o :D :shock:
Ehem. I'm hoping Emmett gets Shannon/Shanon confusion & shows up at my place on the 26th! LOL! Sorry Sky... :D
Oh yeah. Um if we're gonna be anal about spelling, um, his name is spelled K-E-L-L-A-N! :D
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

Aww, no Christmas on the Lex. That's a little depressing, but since the boards are going to be closed, I better take the oppertunity to say Merry ChristmaHannaKwanza! to the EDC. ^_^ I hope you guys have a good time! =)

Well first, major props to Mez who made a great point, but I think that, while Emmett enjoys himself, he still gets angry at the thought of somebody trying to hurt his family. I think he mostly enjoyed the newborn battle because, no matter what the situation, he seems to try to find the bright side of it, and I think he had confidence that they would win. Emmett has a lot of faith in himself and in his family when it comes to that. He also enjoys fighting somebody new every once in a while, since Edward always cheats and he probably knows all of Jasper's moves by now. But like I said, I think the overall idea of somebody trying to harm them would anger him.

Also, just a thought, but everything that happened with the Volturi ( And so on ) probably bothered him a bit in Breaking Dawn. And petty stuff, like not being able to fight Demetri, being beaten at arm-wrestling, or not being able to wrestle that anaconda, hahah. :lol:

If they were to make a movie about the Cullens and Bella (basically, if they made a movie of Twilight), what actor do you think Emmett would pick to play Movie Emmett? Other then himself

Agreed, Cam. xD I can definitely see him picking all of these crazy suggestions like Brad Pitt and Matt Damon. But I think that, after meeting Kellan and seeing how identical they are to each other, he'd approve. ;)
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

*runs in out of breath*
AAAAHHHHHH!!
I go away for one night, and there is 10 new pages and we get a new thread?! :o :shock:
Sorry I was away. It was a long night, and the second we pulled into a hotel, I fell asleep.
I get the story hat now *grabs it. :)*

So, here is the story on yesterday. We got up from Port Angeles, shopped for a bit, and headed to Seattle. There, I found out three things:
1. There are NO supermarkets in Seattle. I am not even kidding. We drove around for THREE FREAKING HOURS looking for a place to eat or a grocery store, and did not find ONE!! It was so annoying! I live in Utah, where you turn a corner and there is ALWAYS a Smiths, Wal Mart, or other kind of supermarket. In Seattle, none. When we finally found an Applebees, we asked the waitress there if they had a supermarket in this town, and she looked at us like we were stupid. :roll: Weird.
2. I am never going to get a Nissan Altima. I hate it. I just do.
3. The people of Seattle are not used to the snow, so therefore, they do not know what to do with all of it that they have been hit with in the past several days. Once again, in Utah, snow is not an issue. We have things called snow plows and salt that they put on the ground, and it gets rid of the snow and ice. Well, in Seattle, they do not know how to use these things, so there is mountains of snow to get through in the street. Its so bad.

Ok, that is my rant. Sorry about that. On to other things.
So, today we wake up, and find out that there is a really good chance our flight is going to be canceled due to all of the snow. We were supposed to leave today (Christmas Eve), but decided that if we wanted to get home by Christmas, it was best if we just drove home. So, we took the little rental Altima that I hate with a passion, and drove all the way to Boise, Idaho, where in 12 hours, we will trade in for another car and drive the rest of the way to my home in Utah.

Long story short, this last little bit of our vacation has not been all that great. I decided that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Forks, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE La Push, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Port Angeles, but I do not like Seattle. Not at all. I'm sure theres a reason so many people live there. It has to be a great city, I just haven't seen that reason yet. :|

Yes, that is my bit of a rant. That is why I wasn't on here last night. I was so dog tired, you do not even know. I just needed some sleep.

On the upside (because I'm not as mad or sad as I sound. I'm actually very happy that I get to make it home for Christmas. :)), I DID go to Forks, I DID go to La Push, I DID go to Port Angeles, and I DID have the time of my life. I loved it. I wouldn't trade that experience for the world. I wish I could have just stayed in Forks for the rest of my life. It was so awesome, and beautiful, and magnificent. :D

PLUS, guess what I just passed? There is a city that is about a mile before you hit Boise, and guess what its called?!

EMMETT!!

I am not even kidding you. I about died. And its even spelled that way! Its amazing!! :D

Whew. *takes off story hat and sets on desk*
I promise you, I have taken so many pictures, and videos and stuff for you all to see. I'm thinking about making a new youtube account where I have it set up so that only those who have a password can view the videos, and giving all of you the password, because then I don't have to have my face out in the open for everyone to know who I am. I took a TON of videos, and I'd love to share them with my crew, if my parents think its ok and safe to do.

On to EDC things:
I think our promotion party will have to be arranged sometime on either Christmas or the day after Christmas, because if everyone is on when I do it, everyone will know if they got promoted. Plus, It would be fun to all be on here at once. Trust me, I think most of you will be receiving promotions, unless you are WAAAY up there. You guys have gone through 24 pages while I've been gone so far. :shock:

For any new members:
Hi, I am Carrie. I usually welcome you and give you your first rank and such on the EDC, but I have been on a fabulous trip to Forks, so I have not been able to do almost anything on here. Sorry. The "Promotion Party" I am having on here will be when I announce ranks and welcome any new people. Before then, please feel free to join in the discussions.

I think thats it. I feel kind of strange with the first part of my post, because it almost seems like I didn't like my trip, which TOTALLY isn't true. I just needed to vent a bit. A full story about everything will be posted within the next few days. I took notes and everything, so that I wouldn't forget. :)

If you read that, congratulations!! You are brilliant. If you didn't, Its ok. I understand. It was very long.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin