EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by Meztli »

Okaeri!! Err I mean Welcome back! (okaeri is welcome back in Japanese) Sorry that the ending of your trip was not fun. But the important thing is you had fun. You saw FORKS, you saw LA PUSH, you saw PORT ANGELES, so it wasn't horrible. Glad to have you back! And Merry Christmas to those in a different time zone.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Hey guys, I just wanted to say I'll miss you over the holiday's and Merry ChristmaHannaKwanza! My birthday is 5 days after Christmas (the 30th of December) so I'm really excited!! Love you guys!! Oh and welcome back Carrie!! you better have loads of pictures for us!

We know that Emmett is basically a happy guy and nothing really bother's him. So what do think could make him angry?

I don't know, maybe if some dude was hitting on Rosalie, Emmett would get pissed off and scare the hell out of him :lol: . But other than that, nothing seems to bother him.

If they were to make a movie about the Cullens and Bella (basically, if they made a movie of Twilight), what actor do you think Emmett would pick to play Movie Emmett? Other then himself

I don't know... he'd probably pick some like gorgeous male model or something :lol:

EDIT: And Mez, that story hat is big, my head is not small! *looks to the left and right. reaches slowly for tape measurer and wraps it around head* For the most part... :lol:
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

HEY GUYS :D HAPPY EVE AND CHRISTMAS :D ( i say christmas cuz at around 5 tonight elise and other across the world will becelebrating christmas :( )

and carrie being WAY up there, does that maen i still wont get a promo :o o goodness that woulnd be nice... tho i likemy backhoE :D *snickergiggle*

i agree bri... there is no way he could not pick kellan they look alike and they have the same personality.. dead ringer :D

LOVE CAM<3 and if i dont post again today before they shut it down I LOVE You ALL!!
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, all! happy ChristmaCHannuKwanza! (as Sierra says) <-- I'm excited for your birthday, hon. *dances on spot* I'll have my B&B make you a cake, shall I? yes, yes, I think I will... :D

I saw a question lurking around, and I'm hoping to get my brain turned on...
If they were to make a movie about the Cullens and Bella (basically, if they made a movie of Twilight), what actor do you think Emmett would pick to play Movie Emmett? Other then himself

hhm. I think he'd want someone who could actually act. cos yeah, everyone said he'd want someone as equally bee-oo-tiful as himself, sure, but the guy would have to pull off BEING EMMETT. :twisted:
*ahem*
he'd probably insist on being a part of the selection process, and once they picked someone, he'd probably supervise him... "I don't wear my hats like that." :lol: "I never carry a bag of eggs around with me." :mrgreen: "You should work out more. Have you jumped onto the tops of any Monster Jeeps recently?"

heh heh. speaking of monster Jeeps, I got a present for you all: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/46/14118 ... d65335.jpg

the second question was:
We know that Emmett is basically a happy guy and nothing really bother's him. So what do think could make him angry?
hhm. I think just the idea of someone threatening his family. like in BD, and Edward is reading the wolves' thoughts and he says, "They want to kill Bella." and Jasper and Emmett think it's a statement rather than a question. Emmett leaps up and is immediately ready to defend his family. I think that he was angry that someone would dare to threaten this loved ones. I'm not just talking about Rose, either. I think that Emmett does love his entire family, very much.

I'm such a sap. :roll:

oh, and I CALL EMMETT NEXT.
this is what's on the agenda for the holiday season: http://www.cewilliams.com/demolition.JPG :twisted: 8-) :geek: <-- safety first. as always.

LOVE YOU ALL.
Happy ChristmaCHannuKwanza.

see you after the holidays.
love,
Kat.
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

*blows nose*
I am so sick…I blame my sister for giving me her stupid stomach virus (and right before Christmas)
I’ve been like this for the past three days and it shows no sign of letting up by Christmas.
*takes of pity party hat*

I’m going to make all of this quite short (really rather not throw up on my computer).
And I will answer the rest of the questions later…

Merry Christmas everyone!
Welcome to the new members! I’m Heather, Field Supervisor.

Sorry about the rough end of your trip Carrie…at least the beginning sounds amazing.
*taps foot waiting for pictures*

And now for a topic (yes it’s probably lame but please take into consideration I’m probably malnourished at this point. :cry: :lol: :( )

What would you think Emmett’s favorite holiday is?

My opinion….It would be a draw between Valentine’s Day and Christmas.
He gets to show the people he loves most how much he appreciates them on both…but one he will get an abundance of gifts and the other well…it is Valentine’s Day…you can imagine.
*I will have a more in-depth answer later*
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

ilovetwilight wrote: EDIT: And Mez, that story hat is big, my head is not small! *looks to the left and right. reaches slowly for tape measurer and wraps it around head* For the most part... :lol:
Of course not Sierra, of course not. :lol: Your head is perfect. :lol: Now to answer my own question, regarding Emmett casting someone to play him. Personally, i think he finds the male models too whimpy, the stars like Brad Pitt and such to be not cool enough. I would think he'd pick a ridiculous body builder, so the actor can properly highlight how massive Emmett is. I can see him picking Daniel Cudmore, the guy from X-Men, who played Colossus. He'd be excited to have someone muscular. I can see him giving advice on his mannerisms, like Kat said. "This is how I wear my hats." "That's not a booming laugh. Here like this." "Let me hear your roar." "Louder roar, like this." "This is the proper way to wiggle your eyebrows. Like this *wiggle wiggle*, now you try." :lol:
Edit: New question! What do you think Emmett's favorite holiday is?
Well, I can picture him heavily celebrating Saint Patrick's Day. Him and Alice would be a terror, trying to get everyone to wear green. I see him celebrating really small holidays that no one know or really cares for, like Leif Erikson Day :lol: As a human I would think his favorite holiday would be Thanksgiving Day. SO much food!!! :lol:
And I agree with W.Dazzled. Valentine's Day is high up on his list :lol:
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
copper curls

Post by copper curls »

^ hahaha, Mez, I actually laughed out loud when I read
Meztli wrote:"This is how I wear my hats." "That's not a booming laugh. Here like this." "Let me hear your roar." "Louder roar, like this." "This is the proper way to wiggle your eyebrows. Like this *wiggle wiggle*, now you try."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

okay, I saw another question lurking. Heather, I am so SO sorry to hear that you're sick.
and on Christmas! that's awful, hon. :cry:

I actually have no idea. hhm. instead, I think I'm going to list off all the reasons Emmett would like each holiday, how's that?
starting chronologically in the calendar year:

New Year's ~ scaring humans who are out after midnight. :twisted: also. some house demolition with Rose. ;)
Valentine's Day ~ house demolition, as per usual.
Family Day (only where I live) ~ hunting / grizzly wrestling.
St. Patty's Day ~ scaring humans; house demolition; hunting / grizzly wrestling.
my birthday ~ house demolition with yours truly.
Easter ~ scaring humans; house demolition. also, grizzly wrestling.
what's next? I have no idea... I'll skip to
Halloween ~ scaring humans :twisted: :twisted:
Christmas / Chanukah / various other winter solstice celebrations ~ spending time with fam and Rose; hunting; grizzly wrestling; house demolition.

my favorite holiday is somewhere between St. Patty's and Easter... :D

LOVE YOU ALL,
KAT
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hey Everyone!

How was everyones Christmas?! Mine was wonderful! I got clothes, a Twilight poster, a lion and lamb keychain, the movies "What Happens in Vegas" and "Over Her Dead Body," lotion, chapstick, lipgloss, and candy. :) Oh, and my trip to Forks. :D

Sorry, no pictures yet. *flinches away from the ruler* I am having a battle with my moms camera and youtube right now, so bare (or BEAR! haha. :roll: ) with me while I fix things up.
My complete report....hm....I will get that with the pictures. Then everything will be together. Sorry about that.

Do you guys want to have a promotion/holiday "party"? We can all get a time where most, if not all, of us can be on at one time and we can all just be on here. Then we can take care of the bazillion promotions I have to give out. Its that or I can just announce them all anytime! You guys tell me. I honestly don't care.

My niece/our mascot is coming over tomorrow. I'm sure she'll want to pop in and say hi. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

hey ladies!!!
Carrie what's up hon? how did it go in Forks?
well I was having some fun yesterday and um...well yeah I kind of...um...you know lost control of my crane..and well this happened :oops: *laughs nervously*
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/ ... 284999.jpg
onto lighter subjects!!! how was everyone's holidays? I hope everyone enjoyed them and had a good time :D

hahah...i would say Halloween...that way they could be weird and no one could say anything about it :lol: (coughMEcough)

I think what really puts him on the edge is someone messing with any member of his family...specially Rosalie.....since he's fun naturally I can't think of any other reason why he would be mad.. :?

I think he would choose someone he relates with...he might choose a cool strong super model for example since they are physically similar....or a happy joking, protective, nice and funny person so they can be attitude similar....to be honest I think Emmett is a one of a kind so really no one can compare ;)
For the new crew members!! WELCOME!!! I hope they enjoy being part of this amazing crew!
love you all....peace love....take care ! :D
~mimi~
by the way: Carrie I love your banner....you should put a warning I about fainted when I saw it ;) those eyes...*swoons* =P
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
copper curls

Post by copper curls »

haha. Mimi, nice destruction, there, hon. :D good work.

Carrie ~ I would love to have a promotion/holiday party, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to the computer, so I don't want to be dictating other people's choices. if you guys can all agree on a time, that's great, and I'll try my darnest to make it. ;) I might not be able to tho, like I said, so even though it will make me heart bleed, feel free to go ahead without me. :( :cry: :mrgreen:

anywhoo... oh, yeah, good point Mimi, Carries banner is a work of art, but it should absolutely come with a warning. I specialize in warning labels as we all know... ;) 8-) so I'll make one...

love you all,
Kat
xoxo