Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena
1. twilight! and anything that has to do with it
2. music- and lyrics that explain how your really feeling
3. reading a good book
6. good friends that make it all better
7. just venting
8. going out somewhere
Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
- Jump Starting Bella's Truck
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:10 pm
- Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair
Not in any particular order:
2. My family and friends
3. My religion
4. Reading. I would die if books did not exist, I'm sure!
7. Phantom of the Opera
9. Knowing that there's some people that care about me.
10. Watching movies.
11. MEAT. <:
15. Jekyll and Hyde
And there's a lot more, but I don't have time to list it all out!
- Learning to Love Green
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:55 am
- Location: I'm not exactly sure...does anyone have a map?
1. Playing the guitar
2. Watching the rain
3. Reading Twilight
4. Playing with the newly fallen leaves during Autumn
5. Running around in the rain until you nearly die of hypothermia.
It's the little things that do count, after all.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
- Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:39 pm
- Location: Bribing Emmett and Garrett to Be My Boyfriend
in no order
1.Twilight (anything related)
2.The Lex! (seriously(s/p?) you guys make me laugh and then i feel better)
5.music (listing or playing)(i can play the piano and the flute)
6.reading just about anything
7.talking to people about twilight
I know i spell bad
Twi Mafia~Sarina Santoro
Twilight lover: Because sometimes fantasy is better than reality
- Banging Out Dents with Tyler
- Posts: 341
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:07 pm
When I am feeling down this is what cheers me up:
5.a good cry
6.a good scream
7.a favorite movie
~Lee~Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901RDC<3
edward x lover
- Fishing with Charlie
- Posts: 845
- Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:57 pm
- Location: Long Island, NY
2. Playing guitar, drums, keyboard, bass etc.
4. Writing out lists.
6. Curling up and watching a TV series on DVD.
- Banging Out Dents with Tyler
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:47 am
2. New dvd's
4. Aquarius Blue Ice (I love that colour)
5. Ice cream
But not in that order.
- NelePrivate Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless ClaretLilyMorgana
- Teaching Eric Social Graces
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:00 am
- Location: Belgium
-Watching Jeopardy with my dad!
-food! [bad habit]
- Touched By Cold Hands
- Posts: 1271
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:48 am
- Location: LONDON. :D
Writing. It immediately lightens up any bad day. Everything is better when I can sit and type in continous laps.
Music. I'd die without it. I really would.
Books ^^ the same thing would probably happen.
Films ^^ the same.
I am dependant on materialistic objects aren't it?
Singing at the top of your voice, even when your like a cat dying.
Crying. Having a good cry . . . is good. It makes me feel tons better.
Irn Bru - I seem to run on it!
Having lazy, duvet style days. They are really the best!
Getting money. Even if it's 1p it's still fun!
Oh, and my amazing guy. <3
Last edited by dazzlingdynamite
on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call That a Comeback?YOU ME AT SIX
- Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:27 am
- Location: Ecosse
-talking to my besty
-taking a walk
-sitting out side
-a chick flick
-the color yellow(:
Pastry Sisters❤ I <3 Peeta E<3B :)BAMF(: = Edward
- Buying a Better Raincoat
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:59 pm
- Location: Climbing a Rainbow in Cali(:
Return to Flight to Phoenix
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests