Twilight Guys

MindReader
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by MindReader »

this is also my first ever romance series ive ever read...omg whut if my friends find out i like romance stories :shock: aw well i luv it to much to care :lol:
Mom dropped him alot when he was a baby. Leah told me.
On his head, apparently.
He used to gnaw on the crib bars, to.
Lead poisoning?
Looks like it, Leah thought.
Seth snorted. Funny. Why don't you two shut up and sleep?
LOL xD
MindReader
Settled in Forks

Post by MindReader »

wow at first i didnt really like jacob because he wouldnt leave bedward alone but after i read what wolf boy said about alot of guys being in jacob's shoes... i realise that i do relate to jacob alot more..hes awesome now :lol:
Mom dropped him alot when he was a baby. Leah told me.
On his head, apparently.
He used to gnaw on the crib bars, to.
Lead poisoning?
Looks like it, Leah thought.
Seth snorted. Funny. Why don't you two shut up and sleep?
LOL xD
Lost Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lost Cullen »

well i understand your point, yet i guess we just think different because even as a 16 year old i was a lot more mature than that (i guess im just weird) but i do admit jacob would be a good friend to have arround even if he anoyed me a bit. :P
but i do respect you guys point of view.
Wolf Boy
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Wolf Boy »

Hey mindreader, glad I helped you understand jake more, I mean In the SAGA this is definetly a young mans coming of age story for jake, but I started reading this in my late 20's so as soon as I started new moon and jake fell for bells, and she did not want him that way, I Immedeiately was like I have been there brother, Twice actually,LOL . so I Felt for jake while reading, even though the whole time reading I'm like Edward better get his Why are we talking about a donkey? back to forks and fix his mess, I mean No matter what I always wanted Edward and bella together, Becuase I would never want my boy jake to be with Bella if she did not love him as much as he loved her, so I have always been Pro Bella and Edward.
I think with most guys like myself you always want to rescue the girl right? so In twilight It was cool hanging with bells and getting to know a vampire, and Edward was perfect and goregous blah blah, and your reading and you find yourself All into Edward, I was like Edwards got Money , class, Looks, charm, special powers, and fast cars :P so I mostly wanted to be Edward, where as with jake I identified with him, Like How stephanie says most women like bella becuase she's just this average girl, will for me I think it worked that way with Jake, I was like I could be this guy, I have definetly fallen in love with a friend who did not feel the same way.so we connected, But this is no way takes away from How cool i think Edward is, like i said in my first post Midnight sun is going to be My favorite book, I think we are going to see the real side of Edward, and I bet i will be like Poor Edward don't beat yourslef up man, of course your good enough for Bella, Dude you deserve happiness to. all that stuff, Plus it will be fun to be a Vampire, espeically Edward, and i can't wait to hear rosalie's thoughts.
I will Always be waiting in the wings
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

whylight wrote:Yeah, I'm a guy. I like it. I thought, especially in Twilight, the superfluous descriptions of Edward's perfection were a bit over the top at times, but all-in-all, I enjoyed it. I was mortified that Meyer made Bella a vampire, though.

Also, I'm surprised to see so many male readers relate better with Jacob.

Why would you be mortified that Bella became a Vampire? It was building up to that point for three books. It would of happened in the first sequel had her publisher not made her spread it out.
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
waiting for a meteor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by waiting for a meteor »

Yes, whylight I'd be interested to, why where you mortified?
I've been afraid Bella would not become a vampire. I pictured SM might have moral issues with making Bella (a teenage girl, not concerning of loosing her soul) a vampire. What a relief it worked out.

What do you other TwiGuys think about it?
No Rose, your backside is not getting any bigger – its frozen in time, remember?
Parallel evolution? My Twin = darkrider
Edward's Vampheart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Edward's Vampheart »

MindReader wrote:this is also my first ever romance series ive ever read...omg whut if my friends find out i like romance stories :shock: aw well i luv it to much to care :lol:
That is such a great thing to say!

Now, I'm a girl so I probably shouldn't be posting in this forum but I just wnated to say:

I really admire guys that read Twilight.
It is so not just a chick book.
Guys shouldn't feel embarrassed to read romances.
You guys on this thread are an inspiration.

:)

^^^ Banner by the amazing Sparkles!

Proud lover of the Jonas Brothers!

If you want to add me on MSN send me a PM!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hey I am sorry to intrude, I'm a girl, but I just wanted to say that I really admire Twilight Guys. You guys are great!
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Tamalyn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Tamalyn »

Attention Twilightguys! I don't know if you knew or not, but I was reading over on the 'accident prone' board, i discovered that If you are a twilightguy, you get a special title! (the little blurb under your name.) Lucky! Go PM a mod and get yours today. It's fun to know when we're talking to a dude, because I'd wager that 99% of the girls on here think twilightguys are uber-awesome.
waiting for a meteor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by waiting for a meteor »

@ Tamalyn: got mine, thanks for the note. :P

Just wonder whether there are guys who made their girlfriends read TW.
That's at least what I plan on doing with my next gf :lol:
No Rose, your backside is not getting any bigger – its frozen in time, remember?
Parallel evolution? My Twin = darkrider