1. At what point were you worried for Bella's safety with the thugs? Or did you have some idea that Edward would show up just in the nick of time?
I was worried the whole time that Bella was around those men. Yeah i kinda had the idea that Edward would show up and save her. its a classic "Man saves the woman he loves" thing.
2. How did you feel about Edward's emotional reaction to the whole situation? Were you afraid of him? Were you worried for Bella?
I was deffinatly not worried about Bella, i was more worried that Edward would go back and kill those men in front of Bella. Plus who could be afraid of Edward
3. Were you surprised that Edward told the truth so quickly about his ability to mind read? Had you guessed that this was his secret?
I was very suprised that he was honest so quickly, it suprised me that he actually told Bella. I kinda had guessed that he could do something to do with mind reading.
4. What was your personal theory as to why Edward can't hear Bella's mind the first time you read the book?
My theory was that Edward couldnt hear Bella because her thoughts were so different from everyone else. she was much more complex than other peoples.
5. Did it concern you at all that Edward keeps such a close watch over Bella? Did it seem somewhat like a stalker to you or did you just brush it off?
HA! cmon if Edward was stalking you wouldnt you be so excited? i would be very pleased
. plus he was so in love with her, and for Edward, it kinda made sense what he did.