1. Bella is surprised and touched that Charlie put snow chains on her truck because she isn't used to people taking care of her. Later on we know that Renee called Bella hysterical to have her come home yet Renee wasn't in Phoenix. Given all of this what were your impressions of Renee?
I thought Renee was kind of funny lol. She also seemed a little slow to me.. I knew she loved Bella and I could see why Bella was taking care of her!
2. The accident is the first great action scene in the book. Did you get all the details right in your head the first time, or did you realize you missed finer points when Bella thinks about the accident later?
I missed some finer points the first time but I did catch them all each time after that
3. What did you think about Charlie's response to the accident?
I thought it was expected. I would be traumatized too if my daughter was in an accident! (I dont have any children.. thats in reference to my future babies!!)
4. This is the first time we meet Carlisle. What were your first impressions?
Hmm.. let me think of my exact words lol. Daaaaangg.. of course!
5. Did Edward's cool and even sarcastic comments regarding the accident intrigue you or frighten you?
I was intrigued and kind of mad he was being mean. I wanted to slap him lol.