Weird Secrets about you

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Weird Secrets about you

Post by sarah-belle »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:oh and something related--i imagine conversations i might have with a person all the time. like, i imagine that if i said a certain thing, he/she would reply this way, and then i'd say this based on that reply, etc.
but i think that might have something to do with me being a writer. :|
I do that, too! :lol: I do it to the point where I annoy myself and have to force my brain to shut up.

-I hate it whenever I'm writing or typing and there's one word all by itself on a line. I have to add more words or spaces or something to make it to where there's at least two words
-I can sit down and read a book for 12 hours straight, only getting up to pee or eat. But I have the hardest time concentrating on normal things like homework or when people are talking to me
-I can remember song lyrics after only hearing a song like 3 times, but I forget stuff my mom tells me after 5 minutes
-Whenever I listen to my iPod, I sometimes forget that other people can't hear what I'm listening to
-I have random moments where I feel the need to obsessively clean things
-I am obsessed with blogthings.com
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Oh, forgot this one:

My brain retains "useless information" or stuff that doesn't matter in school. It's funny because when it comes to school facts it has a hard time grasping them but "worthless" facts stick to it like crazy. I like my brain that, except when I have to take a test. :lol:
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

Tengo Nubs. wrote: oh and something related--i imagine conversations i might have with a person all the time. like, i imagine that if i said a certain thing, he/she would reply this way, and then i'd say this based on that reply, etc.
but i think that might have something to do with me being a writer. :|
I do that too. :) Then when I actually have that conversation later I feel so happy when I guessed right what he/she would reply. But when he/she doesn't answer that I want to say to them: "Who writes your lines? You're so out of character!"

Now, another weird thing about me. I have a slightly over-active imagination. The smallest clues are enough for me to imagine an entire story. Mostly these are rather violent and dramatic stories ... Like when my uncle gave me money for Christmas this year. He has never given me anything in my life before and he seemed sort of down so now I convinced myself that he's going to commit suicide. Or when I didn't hear anything from one of my friends for two entire months. I was convinced her boyfriend had murdered her and that her parents had forgotten to invite me to the funeral. :? Anyway, they are both still alive at the moment but my imagination still lives its own life.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

I have another one I forgot to put.

When I get embarassed I count to 8 over and over.... weird I know...
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

sarah-belle wrote:-I can sit down and read a book for 12 hours straight, only getting up to pee or eat. But I have the hardest time concentrating on normal things like homework or when people are talking to me
-I can remember song lyrics after only hearing a song like 3 times, but I forget stuff my mom tells me after 5 minutes
haha, i do these too!!! in fact, i read breaking dawn in twelve hours straight. seriously. from midnight when it was released til noon the next day. and then i went swimming immediately afterward. yea, i was up for like 36 hours.
it was awesome :lol:

as for the other thing, i think a lot of it has to do with the fact that i don't want to remember what my mom tells me, usually because it involves me doing some chore or another. but i definitely remember song lyrics, even after the first time hearing them.

another weird secret about me (and totally random): i have an irrational fear of drive-by shootings. this is terrible, i know, and completely unfounded. i live in a nice neighborhood and never go anywhere where a drive-by might occur. but seriously, if i'm ever just standing by a street, i tense up every time a car drives past me!
this secret was semi-creepy. i apologize for that :lol:
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
blackblade0913
Wandering Through Town

Post by blackblade0913 »

i do a lot of weird things
1. i correct people when they say "alot" and not "a lot" just because its the only grammer thing i know
2. i remember a lot of things and my friends call me every morning to ask me if they wore an outfit the week before
3. i say hardcore to discribe things and just to say it
4. i cant spell to save my life but i have a very high vocabulary (i dont think i spelt that right)
5. when im really cold i act like a little kid
6. i can bind my pinkey all the way back so it touches my wrist
7. i can never just say blue or yellow i have to say colors like candy apple red
8. if you ask me to find something for you i will never find it even if its right it front of me
9. when im alone i like to try to move things with my mind or try to read peoples minds

well i know i do more random and stupid stuff but i just cant think of any of it right now haha :lol:
if love is stupid. . .then i stupid you
LOST
LOSE
LOVE
LIVE
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

1. i sing "Over the rainbow" from wizard of oz when im nervous
2. I sing the "gift of love" from the gift of love when i'm embarssed
3. I sing "a drop in the ocean" when im wishing for something
4. I dance ballet and hip- hop and do yoga and splits 2 relax
5. I'm obsessed with books
6. i shop when i'm stressed
7. i draw when i'm inspired (well duh)
8.I put on a brave face when i really want 2 break down and cry
9. every1 thinks i have a perfect life... but really it suckz
10. i've never had a True Best friend... or A boifriend that i couln't live without.
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

1. I sing when I am alone even though I know I can't.
2. I make up stories that I would love to be a part of.
3. I can get scared often, so I do my best to put on a brave face.
4. I say eh? way to much.
5. I also have a very hard time staying in certain tenses. (present, past and future). On a short story we had to right in English, I got a 76% because of it. My teacher circled every messed up verb tense. Then I handed it back in to get a better mark, by fixing all the tenses and it still only went up to 78%.
6. I talk to myself. I go through steps in my head when I am scared, or don't know what to do.
7. When I play guitar hero (with no one else), I like to rock out and pretend I'm a rockstar. aha wow , I am weird.
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

1. i have a whole list of disses i make up so i can use them when the times comes.
2. i make up storys at school 2 get out of messes
3. i make up storys just 2 make myself look a little bit better then i do
4. I read b/c i wished i has the characters life cuz mine suckz
5. i love dancing in the rain
6. pracitcally every1 i really care about has died.
7. i really want a hug right now
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
blackblade0913
Wandering Through Town

Post by blackblade0913 »

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:1. i have a whole list of disses i make up so i can use them when the times comes.
2. i make up storys at school 2 get out of messes
4. I read b/c i wished i has the characters life cuz mine suckz
5. i love dancing in the rain
7. i really want a hug right now
*HUGS!!!!!!* :D hee hee i do all of that stuff too but sometimes i roll in the rain as well as dancing in it :lol:
if love is stupid. . .then i stupid you
LOST
LOSE
LOVE
LIVE