Your shoes

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Gabbie
Learning to Love Green

Re: Your shoes

Post by Gabbie »

I'm so weird.
I have this pair of green Converse that my brother got me for Christmas like 3 years ago,and they have monkey shoelaces,and they have holes and stuff in them.. but I'm really attached to them. Like I wear them still,even though they have holes. :shock:
And I refuse to EVER throw them out.

Hahahaha.
Is anyone else like thatt? :?
Thanks Lizzy! <3 (AGF)
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

i love shoes! hahaha :D
i love high heels but never have any occasions to wear them to, so i dont have many pairs. i do, however, have many pairs of sneakers. my favorites being converse - chuck taylors :)
my favorite pair is probably my polka dot pair that 3 of my best friends got me for my 16th birthday. theyre so cute, although theyre not as white as they once were, haha. :P
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
AlainaTwilight
Learning to Love Green

Post by AlainaTwilight »

I have a mix of everything, but my current favorites are Airwalk flats, and Flip-Flops. I have at least 3 pairs of Flats, and 3 of Flip-Flops. I have some high heels, but i don't wear them much. I also have 2 pairs of Uggs, and they are my favorite shoes to wear with jeans. :)
simplymortal314
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by simplymortal314 »

Yes.
Old navy flip flops! I have never understood the croc trend, they're not very pretty. A good shoe looks great, makes you feel great, and is comfortable. I really don't like them. Below are pictures of my shoes in my closet.
shoes.
shoes.
shoes.
Manifest plainness, Embrace simplicity, Reduce selfishness, Have few desires.
~Lao Tzu
Need something to do?
read. blog. watch.
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

simplymortal314 wrote:Yes.
Old navy flip flops! I have never understood the croc trend, they're not very pretty. A good shoe looks great, makes you feel great, and is comfortable. I really don't like them. Below are pictures of my shoes in my closet.
shoes.
shoes.
shoes.
Old Navy flip flops are the best! I currently have a turqouise pair myself :)
And yeah, what is up with those crocs? My mom wanted to buy a pair, but I vehemently prohibited her to.

I also have blue converse, some flats/slip ons, some sneakers (nike and addidas), some high heels (2 of which I bought for the purpose of going with my Halloween outfites :) ).

And that is one messy closet! :o haha
VampireKnight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by VampireKnight »

Ruby wrote:I love flip flops! They're definitely my favorite shoes. I dread winter because I can't wear them unless I want my toes to freeze off.
Hear hear! I love others though like the original converse. I am really wanting Cowboy boots though. *sighs*
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

Pizza?? wrote:Chuck Taylors
Vans
Flats

Thats all I wear.
same here. journey's has my shoes.

ocasionally forced to where flats and heels for something special, i sit where i can and stay there.
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Le-Petit-Mort
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Le-Petit-Mort »

I have a pair of white sneakers with lime green stripes, two pairs of 2 and 1/2 inch wedge flip flops(one with berry design and the other with cherry design), another pair of wedge flip flops(these aren't as tall as the other two pairs), and a pair of pink and black flats with rocker designs.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

I usualyl wear sandals. I have lots of shoes...only two pairs of sneakers i wear when i'm working out or running. I have one pair of heals...i die if i even try though. I have a few pairs of coach shoes and a pair of coach flats. I have some dressy sandals i wear when i go out. that's about all that comes to mind right now..and right now, my feet are bare. loll

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
colegurl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by colegurl »

.....SHOES!!!!
naw, im just kidding!!
but seriously though i love shoes..my favorite pair are my beat up chucks...they are awesome...they have holes and things are coming off..but i love them..i have a pair of black etines and some brown DCs...i have these pair of black heels that are just to die for..i love em..i have a ton more but those are the ones i wear the most...OH! and i have these cute black flats with pretty bows on them..they are so cute!!