Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
leahroselover
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: If there is a Breaking Dawn movie

Post by leahroselover »

dazzlingdynamite wrote:
leahroselover wrote:I think it will be very hard to make BD into a movie. I mean yes, it is popular amongst the fans, but it will be very controversial for a number of reason. One of course, will be the imprinting on Nessie. I mean the book BD itself split the fan base and got hated on by critics. I don't know if they would want to risk it.
I have to agree with you, it would be hard...
But don't forget, theres been more controversial films made. Lots about guys falling in love with girls wildly younger than them - ever heard of Lolita? Thats especially creepy.
I think it'd be really hard to make BD a film, because it's collosally long and because of Nessie. They'd probably do it in two parts like the last HP, and use a real kid as Nessie but CGI her crazily. It'd probably take years and years to create, so I wouldn't worry if it wasn't a PG-13 (Stephenie could change her mind about them all needing to be that) because we'd probably all be 15+ anyway.

Well the difference is lolita doesn't justify the romance.

The relationships between Quil/Claire and Jacob/Nessie are justified and accepted
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
Sig by Electrimafried @ASN
Why Edward Hates Blonde's Pg-13 : A Dark/Romance/Comedy Fic
MissWhitlock
Settled in Forks

Post by MissWhitlock »

I wonder how they're gonna do the vampire version of Bella. Are they going to hire a new actor? Or just make her pale and give her contacts? Which would be really crap. And, of course, who would play the other vampires and the volturi. I wonder if they'll do a good Zafrina and Senna. That wild look, with the dark hair, i think.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

MissWhitlock wrote:I wonder how they're gonna do the vampire version of Bella. Are they going to hire a new actor? Or just make her pale and give her contacts? Which would be really crap. And, of course, who would play the other vampires and the volturi. I wonder if they'll do a good Zafrina and Senna. That wild look, with the dark hair, i think.
Uhm, Kristen Stewart makes-up well. I am sure they can get her looking pale, and beautiful. Plus, Nikki Reed grew up in southern California, and was in Hawaii before shooting, and you would never know! WHITE AS BONE.
ImageImage
E<3B
WishIWasACullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by WishIWasACullen »

I'm really torn about a BD movie. I want there to be one, don't get me wrong, but I can see how a lot of details could get lost in the making. And would it be best to break it in 2 movies or just have one? And how do they keep all the sexy moments without turning off the younger audience? Again, I want the movie I can just see how difficult it could be for them to make all of those decisions. I wouldn't mind getting into the more adult themes of the books in a BD movie. But anyway, a BD movie would be great. I would like to see who they would choose for Nessie, and the Romanian vampires who were hilarious in the book. OOOOOH and Bella's transformation, very much one of the parts I would like to see the most, i'm curious as to how they would portray that: if they would just glaze over it and focus more on Jacob's side as it is in the book, or if they'd delve into the mechanics of Bella's transformation. So many questions! Hope we get to see!!
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B

beemarie
Wandering Through Town

Post by beemarie »

I'm not sure if they even could make Breaking Dawn into a movie. There's a lot of stuff that I'm not sure ever could be put on screen. How on Earth are they going to do Renesmee? Special effects? It won't be the same, plus it costs more than you'd think, and if Summit is going to back up the project, then I highly doubt that if they wouldn;t consider some other special effects(in the movie Twilight with the sparkling...), then I highly doubt they would spend money on our little halfie. And how would Bella become a vampire? Change of actress? Possible. But how would Kristen take it? Not very good, I think. But If they keep her, lot's of make up? Not the same.

But then again, I want a movie. It would be so awesome to see all of this.

I'm just trying to be real, here.
Anyone else feel that way?
~Bee Marie
leahroselover

Post by leahroselover »

I think if they could do the birth scene from Alien they could do Renesmee's birth
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
Sig by Electrimafried @ASN
Why Edward Hates Blonde's Pg-13 : A Dark/Romance/Comedy Fic
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

I just feel I need to forewarn that if you haven't finished Breaking Dawn, don't read this! Although if you haven't, you really shouldn't be in here... ha ha.
malaz wrote:I think breaking dawn should be one movie. only.
and i have my reasons.
I do NOT want to see kristen stewart (and her bad acting) laying on a bed with a buldged stomach for half of the movie. I think all of this can be cut. to be exact. the second book (jacob's book) isn't a huge part of breaking dawn and I don't think it's needed really in the movie.
I think breaking dawn as one movie can work at perfectly (2:30 minute movie that is)
The movie should start with the wedding, Isle Esme. Bella is pregnant and they show kristen stewart and that the baby is killing her. fastforward to the pregnancy (it shouldn't be too mild or graphic. i wouldn't be able to take it) Bella becomes a vampire. nessie is healthy and pretty. and Irina comes. and i think they can working both book three and book 1 perfectly into one with the second book blended in the middle.

If they get the right screen writer and the perfect director, i don't see how it can not work perfectly. i think breaking dawn as two movies is really pushing it. because the book is so thick, 300 hundred pages are on bella's pregnancy, 200 pages on the wedding and isle esme. and 300 pages on the voltri coming. If they take out all the important events and set a perfect pace and flow to the movie. i think it can really work.
That makes perfect sense. I don't want to watch Kristen (and you're right, her awful acting) pregnant for an hour and a half. I think one movie is enough. Although Renesmee will be difficult. But I honestly wouldn't mind that much if they cut out her talking and such so that wouldn't be too hard to do. Just get a family of girls that has a baby and a a couple of toddlers. They have to be pretty. It should be simple enough. Obviously it's easier said than done. But even if they didn't have her grow extremely quick outside the womb, it could work. I think the fans would understand. They would just be thankful for the movie. Most fans anyways :?

I'm not very excited for the fourth movie if they ever make it. I think they might just take the major happenings and throw it in the end of eclipse. Just them getting married, her pregnancy, and her turning into a vampire, and all imprinting incidences included, he he, I mean do we really need to go through the volturi thing? Then of course we would have the happy ending where she figures out how to work her powers and she lets Edward read her mind. One of my favorite parts for sure.

But anyways, I'm not too excited because there will be very intense moments, and as far as I have seen, I don't think Kristen and Robert are up to it. They will just come out awkward and bad. Or hilarious, depending on how you see it. But hopefully they'll have the other three movies under their belt and they will have progressed onto some better acting.

If they don't add some parts from the fourth book to the third movie, and they don't make the movie. I will be extremely displeased. Edward, Bella, and Jacob (much as I dislike him) deserve their happy endings.

And we deserve Isle Esme scenes he he ;)
ImageImageImageImageImage
StickStones&&Techno

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

if they cast abigail breslin as renesmee, i swear i will boycott the movie.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Anyone who could be Renesmee in the future is either not born or still a baby, so I'm not really looking for her yet.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
StickStones&&Techno

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

well it just seems like she's been in like every movie involving a little girl.