Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cullenclanfanman
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Twilight the Movie ~ I liked it!

Post by cullenclanfanman »

I LOVE ROBERT PATTINSON!

DID YOU GUYS SEE HE CUT OFF ALL HIS HAIR! I CANT BELEIVE IT!

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/12/69109/index.html
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

^^ Yeh I did, silly boy to do that . But he was probably fed up of people going on about how awesome it is.

I thought the movie was very good, I say that because although it is The most orgasmic film I have EVER seen, that was only becuase of a few scenes. If it wasn't for those scenes it would have been a very mediocre film.

I did of course get told off by management in the movie :lol: ( for shouting and talking too much )
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I've seen it once, as it's only just come out in England, and I'm definitely getting it on DVD when it comes out.

Although I really liked it, there are bad points.
They cut a lot of parts out, and invented a lot of new stuff that was confusing.

However, it was very gripping, funny and overall a good film.

Another thumbs up from me
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
loveisblind
Settled in Forks

Post by loveisblind »

Over all, I think Summit Entertainent, Katherine Hardwicke and all the others involved did with Twilight did an excellent job with the movie.

Esme Cullen (Liz Reaser) and Rosalie Cullen/Hale (Nikki Reed) weren't exactly what I imagined but they interpreted their characters well. I was impressed at some of the attachments they made to the movie that did throw in a few more laughs. Kellan Lutz, Robert Pattinson and Rachelle Lafevre were my favourite actors, that did amazing jobs.

I loved the ending they put on to Twilight, where they show "Victoria" crying, and walking off the set, it really did show people who aren't well known to the Twilight Saga that there is a sequel to look forward to.

A "well done" film and I am looking forward to seeing Twilight again and again.
ReNa257
Settled in Forks

Post by ReNa257 »

I enjoyed the movie, I really did. You hear different opinions about i suppose, but for something that didn't really walk right out of Stephenie Meyer's head, it's pretty good... :D
Light Heart
Settled in Forks

Post by Light Heart »

I enjoyed with it,in my opinion de film was great and the actors interpreted their characters very good.though some actors weren't what I imagined but during the film they were convincing me. The lullaby was great and i Cryed a bit :)
Edward&Bella
Settled in Forks

Post by Edward&Bella »

The Twilight movie was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so touching, romantic, passionate, sweet!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The actors are so good!!!!!!!!! And Edward-Robert Pattinson was exactly like I have imagined him!!!!

I know it is a little bit early but someone of you knows when the DVD will come out?????????
Because I can't wait to buy it!!!!! :) :) :) :)
~cat~
Settled in Forks

Post by ~cat~ »

omg!! i saw it twice. i want 2 c it 5 more tyms!! hehe. :) da guys, i must say, were unbelieveably gorgeous and sexy. WHOO!! i was DYING.
the performance was pretty good. they jumped around nd left out sum things. lyk da blood typing scene. i wanted to c that!!! oh well.
i luved it overall nd cant wait to c it again or for da dvd 2 come out either. :D
luv twilight!! cant wait for new moon!! nov 20, 2009!!! did u hear abt dat??
ImageImage Go Team Edward! I got nothing against Jacob, it's just that Edward is better for Bella.
oPhoenixo
Settled in Forks

Post by oPhoenixo »

I really liked the movie. Especially if I saw it twice and am willing to buy the DVD when it comes out. But like someone said earlier... its FAR from perfect.

I walked in the theatre with excitement but I came out a little disappointed. I wasnt thrilled I can say that. But I still liked it. I have seen worse
sanrio78
Settled in Forks

Post by sanrio78 »

I think most of the people that posted here have already one way or the other commented out the same thing on what I like or love about the movie. I just want to be part of those people in this forum who like the movie!

Great casting on the movie indeed! They really did a good job in each crucial scenes and non-crucial :) It's good that they stay as close to the book as they can on this adaptation... especially delivering the lines :)