Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
IheartTwilight
Wandering Through Town

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #4

Post by IheartTwilight »

Hi everyone! I am a huge Rob fan and I think I have finally found a place that I belong! :D I have the hugest crush on him and I am far too old for him but oh well! Rob is SO sexy - my husband already knows that if Rob came knocking, I wouldn't even look back. :lol: ;)

Anyway - hope it is ok that I say hi!
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

DarkMuse wrote:
EDIT: A friend of mine posted this on my myspace page. I about pissed myself. Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA
OMG that was hilarious! I love it. People come up with the greatest things. They have a lot of time on theirs hands. That for the funny today, I needed that :lol:
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

AHAHAHAHA

I'm taking this Oscars survey at fandango because I looked up movie times today - and one of the questions is seriously "Would you be more inclined to watch the Oscar telecast if Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart of TWILIGHT are asked to present an award?"

AHAHAHAHAH... I LOVE IT!!!!

btw... totally clicked yes. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
Mrs.cullen143
Settled in Forks

Post by Mrs.cullen143 »

Does anyone know where Rob lives so I can kidnap him? 8-) I'll stand outside of his fornt door untill he leaves...then BAM.Anyone wanna help? :twisted:
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Mrs.cullen143 wrote:Does anyone know where Rob lives so I can kidnap him? 8-) I'll stand outside of his fornt door untill he leaves...then BAM.Anyone wanna help? :twisted:
I'm sorry but I have to laugh...
You really came to the right thread. We are planning an epic Robnapping ;)
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

Los Angles, I've drove past his appartment before, it was easy to pick out because all the girls were wearing 'Team Edward' shirts and what-not (this was about a month or so before twilight came out) but I just smiled and was thinking to myself, "yeah when those girls move on to another guy, I'll know where he lives..." haha
But sometimes he goes back and forth, like to visit his family for the holidays in London.

IheartTwilight wrote:Hi everyone! I am a huge Rob fan and I think I have finally found a place that I belong! :D I have the hugest crush on him and I am far too old for him but oh well! Rob is SO sexy - my husband already knows that if Rob came knocking, I wouldn't even look back. :lol: ;)

Absolutly! Welcome to the Lex! We're crackheads, quite literally lol and yes, this is the right place for you :D
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

ok so um I was thinking....

well I was wondering... "where are the airport pazz pictures?" yet because ya'll do realize if he doesn't come back from London soon our 'epic' robnapping might be minus a rob? which is totally not cool.

I'm starting to get worried. :|

Slut Wannabe.
Jaime
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

DarkMuse wrote: EDIT: A friend of mine posted this on my myspace page. I about pissed myself. Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA
:shock: Oh Holy Crap!!! That is HILARIOUS!!!! :lol: I'm right with ya Kristina on pissing oneself! I have to watch it again cuz I know I missed stuff while I was CRACKIN UP!!
soozabooza54 wrote:AHAHAHAHA
I'm taking this Oscars survey at fandango because I looked up movie times today - and one of the questions is seriously "Would you be more inclined to watch the Oscar telecast if Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart of TWILIGHT are asked to present an award?"

AHAHAHAHAH... I LOVE IT!!!!

btw... totally clicked yes. :)
Where is that survey? I wanna vote, too! I looked on fandango.com but didn't see it. :)
IheartTwilight wrote:Hi everyone! I am a huge Rob fan and I think I have finally found a place that I belong! :D I have the hugest crush on him and I am far too old for him but oh well! Rob is SO sexy - my husband already knows that if Rob came knocking, I wouldn't even look back.

Welcome! This is exactly the place for a huge Rob fan! I'm far too old, too so don't worry about that!! Age doesn't matter here, except that we try and keep our dirty, lustful thoughts to ourselves during the day to protect the eyes of the younguns! We don't often succeed, however! Things get pretty crazy at night, and there may be some name calling :lol: , but it is all in fun! :D
Mrs.cullen143 wrote:Does anyone know where Rob lives so I can kidnap him? 8-) I'll stand outside of his fornt door untill he leaves...then BAM.Anyone wanna help? :twisted:

Honey, the kidnapping (aka Robnapping) line forms waaayyyy back there *leans out of line and points to the back* so take a number! :lol:
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

*flashes her NUMBER ONE ticket* woot woot!

And I've seen that video before but have ya'll seen the 'bloopers?' omg! The camera guy during the outside "17" part turns the camera about and makes some suggestions to SM.. it's so freaking funny.

"NO BUGS"

hahaha... i loved that.

JAIME
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

jlbower79 wrote:ok so um I was thinking....

well I was wondering... "where are the airport pazz pictures?" yet because ya'll do realize if he doesn't come back from London soon our 'epic' robnapping might be minus a rob? which is totally not cool.

I'm starting to get worried. :|

Slut Wannabe.
Jaime
What do we do if he's still in London?!?!?!
This is bad :?