What is your best (or favorite) memory?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kris_Aingeal
Wandering Through Town

Re: What is your best (or favorite) memory?

Post by Kris_Aingeal »

it may sound depressing, but mine is when i talked to my brother for the last time.
:cry:
we hadn't talked to each other for a while b/c he lived in Louisiana and i live in georgia.
he called me to wish me a happy birthday on my 20th.
and i just felt in that moment that we were closer than ever.
and now that i think about it, it's like i KNEW something was going to happen.
b/c i just kept telling him over and over i loved him.
he died a week later.

the there's my wedding day.
:D
which happened 2 days b4 my brother died.
i'll never forget walking down the aisle and seeing my husband's face at the end of the "road".
in that moment i knew that i was making the most wonderful decision in my life.
:)
he's soooooooo wonderfully amazing.

damn it, now i'm crying......

night ya'll
The wasting of finite resources is EVERYONE'S business
one_tuff_cupcake
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by one_tuff_cupcake »

my favorite memory is more of memories.
they are mostly centered around my trip to hawaii last year. that was back when nothing bad had happened yet. before all the stupid friend drama and the lonelyness. it was nice.

i remember just walking on the beach and thinking how perfect life was at that very second. how i wouldn't change ANYTHING. or laying by the pool and getting stupid phone calls from my then best bud jackson. and he wold always be like singing or it was him and bobby and they would be competing to see who was better at singing. haha

to this day i don't see 'bartender' in the same light.(:

then there is that december. being up in Big Bear with my family. the snow everywhere. then my cousin teaching me and my bro how to snowboard. the entire time "Snow" by the red hot chili peppers. i was soar for the rest of the week and it just kept getting worse. the frequent snowball fights where not very helpful either :D
Pastry Sisters❤ I <3 Peeta E<3B :)BAMF(: = Edward
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

Kris_Aingeal wrote:it may sound depressing, but mine is when i talked to my brother for the last time.
we hadn't talked to each other for a while b/c he lived in Louisiana and i live in georgia.
he called me to wish me a happy birthday on my 20th.
and i just felt in that moment that we were closer than ever.
and now that i think about it, it's like i KNEW something was going to happen.
b/c i just kept telling him over and over i loved him.
he died a week later.

the there's my wedding day.
which happened 2 days b4 my brother died.
i'll never forget walking down the aisle and seeing my husband's face at the end of the "road".
in that moment i knew that i was making the most wonderful decision in my life.
he's soooooooo wonderfully amazing.

damn it, now i'm crying......

night ya'll
Aww, you're right that was a bit depressing *sniff*, but I can definitely see how that would be a favorite memory to you. :)
pollypollypolly
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by pollypollypolly »

Favourite memories include

-clubbing in Greece for a week
-attending first Lostprophets gig in 2006
-being 14 and childish
“This hostage stuff is fun.”

Kris_Aingeal
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kris_Aingeal »

Aww, you're right that was a bit depressing *sniff*, but I can definitely see how that would be a favorite memory to you. :)
it is a good memory.
i'm getting my first tattoo in 2 weeks.
its in honor of my brother.
he played world of warcraft, and his characters name was Sixteen.
so i'm getting a tattoo of a heart with the number 16 in it.
so excited!!!
The wasting of finite resources is EVERYONE'S business
-veiled-

Post by -veiled- »

Kris_Aingeal wrote:
it is a good memory.
i'm getting my first tattoo in 2 weeks.
its in honor of my brother.
he played world of warcraft, and his characters name was Sixteen.
so i'm getting a tattoo of a heart with the number 16 in it.
so excited!!!

Everyone I know plays WoW, lol. That sounds like it will be great, though! I luv the tattoo idea. Are you getting it on your arm?
Sterling Snow
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

One of my favorite memories was the first time I ever cantered a horse. It was so amazing, I felt like I was flying.

My other favorite memory was the Breaking Dawn release party at the Barnes and Noble near my house. I was there with my two best friends and it was so awesome. I had never seen so many people in that building. Everyone was really nice to everyone else and everyone was so excited. It was one of the most fun things I have ever done.
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

The midnight release party for The Deathly Hallows was pretty awesome.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Going to the beach every summer as a kid. There was nothing more exciting than packing the night before, watching your dad cram every piece of luggage on the luggage rack and the usual cussing that went along with it.
Getting up at 5 a.m. and loading up in the station wagon - 8 hours later, checking in and putting on our bathing suits and hauling butt to the beach.

The smell of the ocean, watching the waves crash on the shore, the beautiful sunset painting the sky all coral, purple & blue. The warm summer breezes. Man, those were the days.

Chicago had a song called "Gold Days"(I think). "Gold days, good times I remember..."

Yeah, those are my favorite memories.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

My favorite memory would have to be the night that I got engaged. Now it may not sound like a lot, but you have to understand. The way Shane is, he doesn't make big gestures. And it takes forever for him to commit. We've been together for three years. And we've only been engaged for a year and a half of it. Now, remember we've talked about marriage and engagements and all that stuff for a while. And he asked me if I liked diamonds to which I responded with, "you can buy me a diamond when I die" I hate them. I always have and I always will. So here's the memory.

I had night class in college and he stayed back in my room. He did that all the time when he knew I'd only be gone for like an hour or two. So I came back to my place and he was laying on my bed with the tv on. Nothing special. He handed me his phone and said look at my last call made. I said it was me. He said no the one before that. It was my mom. Nothing big. Him and my mom talk all the time. So I shrugged. He said no I didn't talk to your mom that much, I talked to your dad. I said okay about what? So then he threw this box at me. It was my ring box. I just looked at him. I was like what is this for? He said well I know you don't like diamonds, and I know that every other ring I've gotten you has been a pink sapphire, so I thought a pink sapphire would work as our engagement ring. I was like are you serious? He said sure why not? And that's how he proposed. There was no getting down on one knee and there was no will you marry me. But it was so in style with his personality that I love it and I'll always remember it.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy