Just Vent

*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Just Vent

Post by *Wanderer* »

*sigh* I lent my New Moon book out to somebody in my class like 3 weeks ago, despite my better judgement. And this person still has it! Over Winter break! Gah, I'm never going to lend out my books AGAIN!

*Wanderer*
Maus
Wandering Through Town

Post by Maus »

You know... just when you think it can't possibly get any worse. It always does. I have THE worst two years.

I've decided that since it's the end of the year... I need to make a list of significant events in my life (most of which are horrible.) We'll start with August 2007, because this is when it all started. I began college, which in and of itself is extremely stressful (such is the story of my life). Although, I can't say it's any harder than high school. In September, my godfather/uncle died. In October, my aunt died. In November, I found out my boyfriend of 2 years cheated on me with a friend of mine and dumped him... then my grandmother died. I know I had a birthday party, but I can't remember who was there... I don't remember December at all... only that my dad worked Christmas. On New Year's Eve, I started dating a new guy. (He's still a wonderful boyfriend, by the way.) In February, my family moved. Everything from my childhood is gone. The first two houses I lived in have been torn down... and my high school is gone too. :( The move was nice, though. We'd been living, six of us and 3 animals, in a one story, two bedroom house. March 24 made 5 years since I've eaten chocolate. (Yes you'd remember too if the thing you loved so much put you in the hospital.) I was diagnosed with Raynaud's Syndrome, but that's nothing significant.... just another thing to add to ever growing list of ailments.
Summer came... and I developed an allergy to sunlight. I can no longer go out during the day without SPF 80 sunblock and long clothes. In August... school started again, but they took my scholarship away because they can't afford to pay it out anymore. I was absent so often, in the end, I had to drop two classes. The doctor's told me I have Hereditary Angioedema (severe allergic reactions to anything at anytime for no reason at all) and Postural Tachycardia Syndrome. I can't have the treatment for the Angioedema because it makes the P.O.T.S worse. I can't have the treatment for P.O.T.S. because if I have an Angioedema attack, the medication for P.O.T.S. will make the ones for the Angioedema not work. My dad's company closed down... so he no longer has work. No more medical insurance. My best friend tried to kill herself. I have to have more scary tests next month. I have to have my wisdom teeth out without pain killers. I'm allergic.
At least I still have my love... and my family... and music... hehe... and books. Lol.

Do NOT feel sorry for me. I'm not looking for pity. I apologize if it appears that way. I just needed to vent. Heh.
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Ok so seriously what is up with my luck. I am going to this fab New Year's eve party tomorrow-where a very cute guy I like is going to be there. And what happens to my face... it breaks out and I never break out. I am in me ealry 20's I thought this crap what supposed to stop by now. Arg, what can I do. I guess I can't wear a paper bag on my face, hmm or can I :lol:
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

My birthday is coming really soon. Its going to be horrible, my best friends in the entire world arent here to make it bearable. Im a little excited, but really horrified of being older. Im trying to be really positive about my situation, but that kinda makes everything hurt more. Especially when she says it. Im about to most likely have more family here & that makes it difficult for everyone. I cant talk about this with anyone, the one person I could talk to is unavailable & wont call me back & I think she'd pretty much destroy my life, which Im not completely opposed to. I need stop being provoked, its getting annoying. Everyone around me can tell. Even my friends, they're more like sisters though.

Im learning to deal, no matter what, Im keeping to this promise, if only things were different, if only I could let the words out, if only I could be sure, but as things happen today, I see I cant.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

This is just a little annoyed rant.

I hate it when people in front of me walk slowly. It is so, so annoying. I normally walk really fast and quite long paces, and when I'm stuck behind the slow-walkers I nearly trip over them. I have to walk on my toes to avoid falling over.
Especially when I'm in a rush. Like wanting to catch the bus, or chase after something
eg, a pound coin
When you say "excuse me", the slow-walkers look at you like you're crazy. :evil:
Grrrrrrrr.

Rant over, I'm happy again :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I'm really annoyed at myself. I had two weeks to clean my room, study for exams, and finish my assigned reading without school interfering and I haven't touched any of it. How in the world did I end up so lazy? It's hard for me to get up and do what I have to, but it's a breeze for me to sit down and do what I want to. I wish there was some way I could motivate myself, but how in the world can I look forward to school work? Honestly, I was never like this in the past but now I'm awful at procrastinating.

Now I'm even more irritated at myself. I need to get off the computer and start working. :x
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

Carrisa wrote:I'm really annoyed at myself. I had two weeks to clean my room, study for exams, and finish my assigned reading without school interfering and I haven't touched any of it. How in the world did I end up so lazy? It's hard for me to get up and do what I have to, but it's a breeze for me to sit down and do what I want to. I wish there was some way I could motivate myself, but how in the world can I look forward to school work? Honestly, I was never like this in the past but now I'm awful at procrastinating.

Now I'm even more irritated at myself. I need to get off the computer and start working. :x
That is me to a complete tee. I have two essays for english for next wedensday . . . haven't touched them. Doh!
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I have to babysit tonight for a kid I don't like, but I feel bad for the parents so of course I said that I would. Ugh, it's going to be boring.
Then we got a new computer so everything's different and I don't really like it. Like, the keyboard is really awkward and I'm not too crazy about the new set-up either.
And lastly, probably the worst, school starts again Monday. NOOOOO!!!!!! I have to go back to math!!! :cry: And I have some stuff due I haven't completed yet. :?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

ARGH!!! why do i have to be such an obssessive pillock?!?!? Not only have i wasted my entire christmas holiday by reading books that are not pertinent to my studies and seeing twilight twice (just in the holiday) but even now when i know i should not be within 3000 miles of my laptop or the Lex here i am!! i have rather important exams in less than a week and i should be revising like crazy but i just can't seem to gather the willpower necessary to concentrate on my studies for any length of time without my mind wandering or me picking up a book. My parents keep freaking out at me about it but i just go yea,yea i know - then i don't do anything!!! Gah i frustrate myself soo much. I just can't be bothered to put in the work i just seem to be hoping i can fluke my exams like i have done before even though i get told i could do brilliantly if i tried even a tiny bit. i just don't want to wake up to reality and work properly i like living in a dreamworld where i get to read books about strange worlds all the time and wish that they were real. I need a serious mental over-haul so i can actually act my age and pass my exams and get into a good university.
Right im getting off here so i can get something productive done .
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

Why do I HAVE to go to school tomorrow????
I am NOT ready. I am NOT ready for rules and regulations and regimes. I'm not ready to give up my long lies and days spent reading books, or shopping, or giggling with the girls in town. It can't be 19:15 already can it? Where did my day go!?
Why can't I pull myself off the lex!?
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX