Alphie wrote:These questions were provided by Cocoa.
1) Have you ever had two friends who hated each other? Did you feel the pressure to choose or take sides?
2) We have had those moments in our life like Bella, where we are faced with the opportunity to bring a friendship to a new level. Did you act on that moment, how did it turn out for you? Or did you let it pass, like Bella did? Did you end up regretting not taking action?
3) We all act differently to crisis. In this case Bella was focused on saving Edward from himself, and didn't dwell on the coming danger to herself. Describe a time in your life that you acted for another's safety with out caring for your own.
4) At this point Romeo and Juliet were screaming at us from the grave, were you panicked? Did you read straight through to the end from here unable to put the book down?
5) Tell us your feelings regarding Jacob at the time verses now. Have they change with time to reflect back and additional reading?
2)I never had that opportunity, nor have I been in that position.
3)When my ex-husband tried to harm my child & me. I put her behind me to shield her.
4)I read straight through.
5)I had a hard time stomaching Jacob in New Moon, but now that I have read the series more than a dozen times, I have grown to appreciate him and understand that his intentions were never malicious towards Bella and he truly wanted to save her and win her heart, both of which he lost. But he had no regrets. I liked that.