How Did You Choose Your Screen Name?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Maus
Wandering Through Town

Re: How Did You Choose Your Screen Name?

Post by Maus »

Maus is German for Mouse. My friends gave me the nickname because I'm so small. The German pronunciation is about the same.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

mine? tis based off my fav aerosmith song rag doll. the little bits cuase well i'm short or little and 91 is my birth year.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

Dazzlingdynamite . . .

I'm dazzling, haha, very small, loud, energetic like a dynamite . . .
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
one_tuff_muffin
Wandering Through Town
Location: FLoating in an ocean of tie dye with the beatles playing in the background

Post by one_tuff_muffin »

hmm..Welllll...me and if you know her(one_tuff_cupcake) a.k.a Jadell, have this weird thing with muffins and cupcakes. We always say how some people resemble cupcakes..sweet and innocent, and some resemble muffins..hard to figure out and/or different in some way or another.So i guess that's where muffin came to mind.

As for the one and the tuff, i just always crack myself up in saying im tough bc i'm actually really not, and the one just so happened to be there?
Edward- my official :}bamf{: of all time
<3Pastry Sisters<3
Proud member of the Dorks United crew
DesiringJB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by DesiringJB »

Ahaha well obviously my screen name shows im attracted to Jacob Black.. I find him very enticing ;) But I chose the verb 'desiring' (instead of wanting, craving, admiring, loving, etc.) because my favorite fan site is desiringhayden.net. (Hayden Christensen is my fav actor. Plus, its the most extensive fansite I've EVER seen!)
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Well. Of course I love the line in the book where Bella says that she is Dazzled by Edward often. But I am DAZZLED by ALL of the Cullens. I love them all! They dazzle be often, :lol:
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

I'm not sure if people realize this or not, but mine is after one of my favourite lines in the book:

"Bella, I've already expended a great deal of personal effort at this
point to keep you alive. I'm not about to let you behind the wheel of a
vehicle when you can't even walk straight. Besides, friends don't let
friends drive drunk," he quoted with a chuckle. I could smell the
unbearably sweet fragrance coming off his chest.

"Drunk?" I objected.

"You're intoxicated by my very presence." He was grinning that playful
smirk again.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

i chose love_is_noise as it is the song title from one of my fav songs it is by 'verve' who have recently reformed as 'the verve'.. i love this song and the lyrics really remind me of jasper and his 'knowledge' that comes from his talent
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

My screen name refers to Edward. I kept it because to meet someone like him, even in the fictional world, was nothing short of a miracle. :)
Last edited by bronzehairedmiracle on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

My screen name comes from the movie "Lady Hawke" starring, Rutger Hauer, Michelle Pfieffer * Matthew Broderick.

Rutger's name in the film was 'Etienne' Navarre' - I have loved that name Navarre ever since. Not to mention the character Rutger played. By day he was a wolf and by night - a human. Michelle, his love interest, was a hawk by day and a human by night - "Always together, eternally apart". They had been cursed by an evil bishop who was jealous of their love and the only way to break the curse was that they had to been seen in their physical human forms at the same time during a solar eclipse by the bishop that cursed them. The solar eclipse would give them night & day at the same time allowing them to be human at the same time. That movie ruled!

A little long-winded, but oh well. :roll: :)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict