Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Sasha and Vasilii

Post by Nena »

This is the place to discuss Shasha and Vasilli of the Denali Coven.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Sasha and Vasilii

Post by *Bloodlust* »

I'm a little ashamed, but who are these two people? Is one of them Tanya's mother who I thought had an unknown name?
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
twilighter4eva
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilighter4eva »

Sasha is Tanya's and Irina's deceased mother, who got killed by the Volturi when they found out she had an immortal child. The sisters were spared because Aro read their minds and saw their complete innocence.

Vasilii was another one of the Denalis, also deceased. I don't know much about him, so for that one you're on your own! Pm me if you find out who he, er, was
"Uh, I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can google it."- Edward

"How do we even know she's Italian? Her name's Bella."
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

No idea about Vasilli....could he be the immortal child?

About Sasha, I will say her actions seem irrational. Like Carlisle stated, we have NO IDEA why she made the immortal child, or why any of the ancients made them, but I can't imagine how their actions could possibly be justified. They obviously either knew or saw the dangers in the children. The children were said to draw them in with their beauty, could that have been why they couldn't bring themselves to not destroy the child? Or to not create them at all? I think there's more of a story to the creation of immortal children. Something we don't know yet, but perhaps we'll get a back story for. A back story for Sasha would be nice.
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
teamswitzerland
Settled in Forks

Post by teamswitzerland »

Vasilii IS the immortal child that Sasha created. and in doing so, the Volturi's killed them both.
how sad eh? Vasilii was but a child.
i forgot what i wanted to put for my signature.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

It is a sad story. But now I understand why the Denali's got all chocked up when Irina was gone, it would be losing another family member. So it is sad.
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I don't get it.

If the first time the Denalis saw Vasili was when he burned in his mothers arms, where was she hiding him?
I thought immortal children were just a little noticeable?
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

twilighter4eva wrote:Sasha is Tanya's and Irina's deceased mother, who got killed by the Volturi when they found out she had an immortal child. The sisters were spared because Aro read their minds and saw their complete innocence.

Vasilii was another one of the Denalis, also deceased. I don't know much about him, so for that one you're on your own! Pm me if you find out who he, er, was
I always wondered who they were too.

Thanks, twilight4eva and teamswitzerland for the info. I think it was so tragic that Sasha would choose to break the biggest taboos and create an immortal child and not take into account the consequences of her actions and what those consequences would do to her daughters. What a betrayal that was.

I suppose the desire to have a son must had been overwhelming and she thre caution into the wind. But what a price to pay. She almost cost Tanya, Irina & Kate their lives.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

bite_me wrote:If the first time the Denalis saw Vasili was when he burned in his mothers arms, where was she hiding him? I thought immortal children were just a little noticeable?
That's exactly what I was wondering...how could the others not know about the child? How could they not have come across him?
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

Maybe he was abandoned somewhere because Sasha was afraid, but the Volturi found him, and Aro read his mind and saw Sasha there, so he went to Denali and destroyed her?
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?