Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

one_tuff_cupcake
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

Post by one_tuff_cupcake »

hi thanks for the welcome.

I've been hanging around for half the day in Pj's so i had to shower. i hate feeling like i just woke up 6 hours after i woke up X] so now i am just awaiting the appearance of my aunt so she can pick up her dog. They went up to Big Bear mountain for a week and i've been dog sitting for them. Don't get me wrong i love Kahlua (that's the dogs name) but i have to take care of my dog and my 'brother's' dog. who he neglects until she's cute and lovable :P

I'm also dying to go to the book store for some new reads. does anybody have a good recommendation?
Pastry Sisters❤ I <3 Peeta E<3B :)BAMF(: = Edward
CaughtMyself426
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

^^Try the Declaration by Gemma Malley
Theres a sequel and all called ... um I can't remember but theres a spider on the cover :?

I'm in a random mood! I was crazily annoyed at god knows what, that dog on the TV, the overly spicenes of my food, the hotnes of the Tea, the smallnes of the glass, my throat, the fact that I can't tell which man is which Moher or O Grady? Moher or O Grady they both look the same!! My stock taking buddy, my neck, my tirednes, I had to get up three times from here i had to untangle myself from the warm of my ginormas duvet ... :roll: the fact that the internet cafe was closed!! I had to walk thru the dark town to the excel, it was dark and it freaked me out! Dark and cold and dark! My alarm didnt go off so I had to have lik a 5 min shower and rush!

Whoa.. well anyway got over the annoyance when was on youtube and was watching a fanmade new moon trailer and it looked like Kirsten was chewing a sock.! Oh how it made me laugh!

Yeah um my friend was going on about a Trailer she saw on youtube, said it had a Romeo and Juliet thing going on, These Violent means *violence* have violent ends *violence* and then Bella and edward and Jacob...
Forgive if i got the quote wrong twas last year I studied that!
Anyway! Anyone here seen a video like that above there? You'd be a complete legend if you could tell me you did and what you typed in to find it..?
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

CaughtMyself426 wrote: Yeah um my friend was going on about a Trailer she saw on youtube, said it had a Romeo and Juliet thing going on, These Violent means *violence* have violent ends *violence* and then Bella and edward and Jacob...
Forgive if i got the quote wrong twas last year I studied that!
Anyway! Anyone here seen a video like that above there? You'd be a complete legend if you could tell me you did and what you typed in to find it..?
FOUND IT! I guess I am a legend!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPtRwnpr-i8

I really like the song by the fray that is called you found me...

My tongue hurts from my frozen pop.

I feel like running stairs. I am so weird...

I seriously can't wait for new moon! Nov. 20th 2009!!!!!!!!!!
haha opps when I was writing 2009 I acidentally typed in 2209. If New Moon came out then I would cry...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I just fell asleep at my desk.
I was listening to this song, and completely dozed off.
Divine Intervention - Taking Back Sunday.
But then I woke up to this
Travis Barker - Remix of Soulja Boy "Crank That"

I now have a headache, which alwas happens when I don't get enough sleep.
D*mn brothers, haha.

I'm going to go clean now.
I'll be back in a while, that is if I didn't fall asleep while doing the dishes :?

Lynz - you are wlecome. The Midnight Breed, was good, what I read at least. I was reading it online, I'll probably buy them once I'm done with BDB. They are DIRTY though. but hey you've read BDB, haha.

Love you all <3
one_tuff_cupcake
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by one_tuff_cupcake »

thanks. i will look for it.

and yes youtube has a magical healing quality. it's amazing how it just makes everything go away. haha
I like youtube mostly for the music videos though. I really don't watch much else except the occasional Harry Potter puppet pals. I love HPPP! I could watch that over and over again and still crack up every time(:

I really feel like having another peanut butter chocolate chip granola bar. but i don't want to walk into the kitchen to get one. I'm kind of scared of all the "Oh! your having another one?' looks. :? *sigh*
i think i might just get one then(:
Pastry Sisters❤ I <3 Peeta E<3B :)BAMF(: = Edward
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

Maddy- yes, i tried it!! it didnt take too long for me to give up though..heheheh :lol: i was fixing some anyway, and thought-what the heck? why not! :P

Mary~ of course you could have texted me!! lol :lol: i probably would have freaked out and gotten all excited. :P i get crazy texts all the time from my friends...oh, and peaches has to do with BDB..should have known ;) and by the :oops: im guessing it has to do with ......... well, ive been told a little about the books...but i dont know how you would use peaches... :? ..lol im probably waaaay off...my silly gutterbrain.. :roll: heheheh

Ayan-- you are a poor little deprived english child! hahaha...at least you've eaten at mcdonalds before... :-)

Tuffie (care if i call you that? :D )- I think I'm getting The Luxe series by Anna Godbersen for my birthday..i haven't read them yet but they look very good. from the summaries ive read, its an early 1900s gossip girl murder mystery type story..i cant wait to read it.

durn smiley limit....

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
maddy<3twilight

Layla- Ok to be honest. I haven't eaten or seen a sonics before... haha and I have never eaten at applebees. (I do't think)

Oh I am so EXCITED! I found my new favorite song. And I am sure it will make it's way to the charts...
It came out dec. 16th!

Ahh I love Soulja boy! AH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIPvknuAHO4
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ok I am done freaking out! Ahh! The song just restarted. Ok I am done NOW!

What is everyone doing for new years?
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hello Maddy and Layla :D

i like kiss me through the phone too.

haha i was texting one of my friends and he asks me.. who's this edward person.. so i said oh you don't know him, edward cullen he's new to our school (he used to go to my school too but he finished last year).. and he says oh what year and i said mine.. he's in my form.. :lol: so now my friend thinks edward cullen is in my class!!.. what an idiot :lol:

i found my hot water bottle!! :D

edit: oh crap.. my banner is too big..
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I just got a PM from Nina saying my siggy was to big. Yah.

Random: I'm so happy Misery Business is on Guitar Hero, it's like my favorite song.

Shel- I'm PMing you.

Random: I'm going to try eating popcorn with a fork.

Random: I like Subway.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
maddy<3twilight

Chloe- Me too...

Look at my new avie->

I have to get a new banner...
BLAH! or just make mine smaller.
I need a ruler to measure...
BLAH!

Ok so I am really hyper right now and I think it is from the pop...
Pepsi what ever...

Chloe- Tell me what your score is in bowling whn you come back! haha